Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel [Venting] If you have a mental illness/mental problems you will only have 1/4 of the money as other people

TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Childhood was Paradise
★★★★★
If you have a mental illness/mental problems you will only have 1/4 of the money as other people. If you have depression, apathy, social anxiety, suicidal thoughts, autism/aspergers, bipolar etc. then there is a good chance you will only have 1/3 or 1/4 of the income as other healthy people because you will be stuck on welfare, and why? Because of reasons completely out of your control.

I get 834$ on welfare that is 1/3 or 1/4 of what the friends I used to have gets but they are healthy both mentally and physically and I am neither on this kind of money I will have 230$ for food a month and no money for necesities like my medicine, razors (forshaving), clothes, haircuts.

Doomed to such a low income because of problems out of my control is so unfair, I will never be able to enjoy a comfortable lifestyle with basic necesities like shopping for clothes or going on vacation, to live life you need money in today´s modern world and I have none. My PC is even 7 years old and can´t run any current or new games on minimum requirements not that I would be able to afford them anyways and I don´t have a TV and can´t afford the channels anyways if I had one.

Last edited:
My PC is even 7 years old and can´t run any current or new games on minimum requirements not that I would be able to afford them anyways and I don´t have a TV and can´t afford the channels anyways if I had one.
same.
over for poorcels.

I should be euthanized

I only get 300€ in Germany and the region here is very expensive. My therapist pushed me yesterday to start working. Noone gives a fuck helping you like 6 years and that's the first thing they come up with. I can only say "Arbeit macht frei" to this. The lack of financial, medicinical and human care has utterly destroyed my character forever.
I should be euthanized
That would be at least honest by them and would be maybe enough to push me ovER the edge and join some resistance. But not doing this is the best trick of liberalism, larping as justful.

Last edited:
I should be euthanized
This should be a viable option for anyone who wants/need to die.

The system is so fucked up, if a man stands on a ledge about to jump then the police or medics will try to talk him out of it, but he doesn´t want to "live" just to work 8 hours 5 days a week to only have 2 days to himself to do what he wants, or maybe he can´t work because of mental problems but these pro-life people will try and "save" him anyways just to prolong his suffering, society is evil they want to keep people alive at all cost just because it is what THEY believe is right it´s THEIR biased opinion but after this guy is "saved" he still can´t get an early pension he is forced to work, or become homeless.

If the police or medics save a person from suicide the government should give that person an early pension or let the person end themselves. Of course people will counter this by saying "the government shouldn´t provide people with financially secure so they don´t kill themselves" well if that is the case then allow them to be euthanized and don´t try to "save" them from killing themselves, you can´t have it both ways.

Last edited:
It's more about pacification keep the sharade going under minimal financial effort. Sure the footfolk might not know directly ...

It's more about pacification keep the sharade going under minimal financial effort. Sure the footfolk might not know directly ...
Society is sick they have to keep the gears of the system turning at all costs and keep brainwashing the people to believe what they want to believe a prime example of this despite the discussion of suicide is the blackpill. The blackpill is pure facts about natural attraction which humans already accept exists in nature and even broadcast it on TV on Animal Planet etc. they often mention it´s the strongest, biggest alpha male with the best genetics who mates etc. but arrogantly anough most humans don´t think this applies to them and why? Because they think they are above animals but news flash humans are animals too with natural desires and the blackpill is pure natural facts about how primal humans truly are.

I dont waste money on clothes