Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal [Venting] Incel trait: High-inhib IRL, but Low-inhib on the internet/online

• Thread starter Deleted member 20811
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 20811

KHHV
-
IRL I would always follow the rules and I'd never get detention in middle & high school for example. Never been to jail or prison. Never had a bad interaction with police or law enforcement. I was also the LEAST POPULAR guy in my school years and only had ONE true friend (who was also a KHHV outcast like me). I was and still am a nobody loser outcast IRL.

Meanwhine on .co I have 27 total warnings and 6 temp bans JFL. I've also been banned from various forums and online communities for either breaking rules or being too based. I'm also apparently considered "popular" here for whatever reason, which is kinda cool if true. I'll make sure I never get permabanned here.

I'm literally a total loser in real life. KHHV, zero sexual experience, rejected, formally diagnosed autistic multiple times since age 3-4, no driverslicense, no friends (except the KHHV outcast I mentioned), no social circle, outcast. My only "real" skills are playing video games and moving a barbell up and down. I'm such a fucking failure at life. Besides my loser hobbies and this forum, I barely have anything else to cope with.

Last edited:
You need hobbies. Try animation or metal shop or something.

Autism? OVER, just 16% of autistics can get sex (and they are high tier normies above), even if you had a good height (5'11+) and an average face, would still be over

Autism? OVER, just 16% of autistics can get sex (and they are high tier normies above), even if you had a good height (5'11+) and an average face, would still be over
Being autistic while also having a 3/10 face (3.5 at BEST), ethnic and manlet height is the ultimate truecel death sentence :feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels:

Being autistic while also having a 3/10 face (3.5 at BEST), ethnic and manlet height is the ultimate truecel death sentence :feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels:
and you don't even have a bbc :feelsrope:

19 warnings and 4/5 temps thus far

I'm a total fucking autist and am super high inhib BOTH in IRL and ONLINE. I get literal anxiety when randoms add my on steam/origin after an online game and I never accept friend requests

also i have 0% warning over here as well

19 warnings and 4/5 temps thus far
Interesting.

What was the highest your warning % has ever capped at? On my time on .co, my highest warning % is 70. Have you ever gotten to 80 ir 90? Being at 80-90 would honestly be very scary and I'd probably just stop posting at together at that point.

I'm a total fucking autist and am super high inhib BOTH in IRL and ONLINE. I get literal anxiety when randoms add my on steam/origin after an online game and I never accept friend requests

Same. Even though I act autistic in real life, somehow I get even more autistic over text.

Over if you arent a low inhib retarded sperg online tbh

IRL I would always follow the rules and I'd never get detention in middle & high school for example. Never been to jail or prison. Never had a bad interaction with police or law enforcement. I was also the LEAST POPULAR guy in my school years and only had ONE true friend (who was also a KHHV outcast like me). I was and still am a nobody loser outcast IRL.

Meanwhine on .co I have 27 total warnings and 6 temp bans JFL. I've also been banned from various forums and online communities for either breaking rules or being too based. I'm also apparently considered "popular" here for whatever reason, which is kinda cool if true. I'll make sure I never get permabanned here.

I'm literally a total loser in real life. KHHV, zero sexual experience, rejected, formally diagnosed autistic multiple times since age 3-4, no driverslicense, no friends (except the KHHV outcast I mentioned), no social circle, outcast. My only "real" skills are playing video games and moving a barbell up and down. I'm such a fucking failure at life. Besides my loser hobbies and this forum, I barely have anything else to cope with.
I think a possible problem irl may be that you aren't as edgy a based as you are in here. Do you think you act different in real life than you do online?

Also brootal drivers license pill

Uni max and money max

Barbells me

I think a possible problem irl may be that you aren't as edgy a based as you are in here. Do you think you act different in real life than you do online?

Also brootal drivers license pill
Well obviously I act different IRL than I do online. Imagine if I said "REPEALTHE19TH" IRL :feelskek:

Uni max and money max
I'm in community college right now. Hopefully I can transfer to uni and get a decent job if I don't fail my classes.

Well obviously I act different IRL than I do online. Imagine if I said "REPEALTHE19TH" IRL :feelskek:
I think being edgy irl would have probably gotten you more friends, even with your looks.
I have to admit that im a 1/10 truecel, but even I was able to make some friends by edgy humor maxxxing.

27 total warnings

0% warning

19 warnings

How do you know when you receive a warning? What is this thing? What are warnings for? If one can get 27 warnings, what is the point? What is the maximum amount of warnings before a ban?

I saw one topic by PPEcel about eating females deleted, the page could not be found when I clicked it. Why don't we have free speech here?

Has Colvin received a warning for misleading account name? Because I thought he was born in (19)76, but later I found out that he is a youngcel.

I think being edgy irl would have probably gotten you more friends, even with your looks.
I have to admit that im a 1/10 truecel, but even I was able to make some friends by edgy humor maxxxing.
"1/10 truecel" nice larp

Will these make me any less of a loser?
No but at least you'll have something fun to do in your spare time (assuming you're wageslaving).

Has Colvin received a warning for misleading account name? Because I thought he was born in (19)76, but later I found out that he is a youngcel.
??????? I never claimed to be born in 1976. The number "76" has nothing to do with my birth year. Its a random fucking number.

I was born in 2001.

??????? I never claimed to be born in 1976. The number "76" has nothing to do with my birth year. Its a random fucking number.

I was born in 2001.

If one has a fucking username stating for example Kalle93, it is generally assumed that he was born in (19)93.

If one has a fucking username stating for example Kalle93, it is generally assumed that he was born in (19)93.
Sorry that must be some boomer thing. I'm pretty sure no one under 30 thinks this way.

Colvin, please answer, how do you know when you receive a warning? I don't know how many I have. Probably 0 warnings and 0 temp-bans.

I bet I am more autistic than you.

Are you realistically assuming you will land a job in the future?

I'm in community college right now. Hopefully I can transfer to uni and get a decent job if I don't fail my classes.

Colvin, please answer, how do you know when you receive a warning? I don't know how many I have. Probably 0 warnings and 0 temp-bans.

I bet I am more autistic than you.

Are you realistically assuming you will land a job in the future?
Warnings

Also finding jobs will probably be hard in the next few years

High inhib everywhere. Mogged even by inkels.

I'm pretty sure no one under 30 thinks this way.

Hard to believe.

I see this still to this day in usernames plenty of times. Maybe this is a North America vs. Europe difference. Even on Xbox Live on European servers there are often gamertags that end in birth year.
View attachment 358188
Also finding jobs will probably be hard in the next few years

Thank you!

I only have 3 tabs there. No "Warnings" tab at all.

Last edited:
My only "real" skills are playing video games and moving a barbell up and down.

This is also the only thing I am somewhat good at or at least I enjoyed in the past because games have become kinda dull to me, specially games like WoW. I do not know what happened to me, but for some reason I cannot distract myself with it anymore. I just do not have the energy to play a game at this point. Imagine not having the energy in order to play a game. I really wish I could rewind time. And for the gym... I seriously fucking despise taking public transportation. And I am not even joking. This is one of the main reasons I only hit the gym rarely. If I only had a somewhat decent home gym.
Also @anon1822

Last edited:
WHy are people constantly getting banned and unbanned here, lol

WHy are people constantly getting banned and unbanned here, lol
When you get to 60% warning or higher, you get a forced temporary ban for 1-4 days. I've gone above 60% six different times.

This is true for me irl i am like the sissy virgin in Virgin vs chad meme while i here act low inhib and spread hateful messages. Its so over.

I'm the same here and in real life, nihilistic, negative and quiet.

not really im autistic even on the internet

I used to be low inhib irl and get into lots of trouble. At that time, I also had a lot of friends, because that's when the ugly truck didn't barrel at me yet.

In middle school and high school, the ugly truck ran me over, and I got picked on, ostracized, and bullied. In turn, this made me high inhib, and during my later years of high school, I just stopped giving a shit and became a bit more low inhib again.

I'm low inhib online, usually depending on the scenario, because I'd say at least 60% of the time when I'm gaming, I'm tame. But on the other end, for example, if I see gamer girls with their orbiters in my CS:GO competitive game being assholes to me (which happens in these scenarios involving gamer girls and orbiters a LOT with me), I won't hesitate to start throwing and start running in front of everyone and their grenades to make the faggots on my team intentionally teamkill me and get temp banned. I've done that many, many times. Sometimes, I go apeshit for no reason, and sperg out and scream slurs into my microphone for everyone to hear, because I think it's funny, despite me being a minority myself. I also used to dox and DDoS people/servers I did not like quite a lot in the late 2000s and early 2010s, but I have since stopped doing that mostly (kind of want to get back on it to target specific groups, such as those disgusting radfems on Twitter who brag about getting random dudes fired from their jobs).

Last edited:
No one would care if you disappeared off here. You can't escape your worthlesness even on this forum unfortunately. Even the "validation" this place gives is fictional.

This is also the only thing I am somewhat good at or at least I enjoyed in the past because games have become kinda dull to me, specially games like WoW. I do not know what happened to me, but for some reason I cannot distract myself with it anymore. I just do not have the energy to play a game at this point. Imagine not having the energy in order to play a game. I really wish I could rewind time. And for the gym... I seriously fucking despise taking public transportation. And I am not even joking. This is one of the main reasons I only hit the gym rarely. If I only had a somewhat decent home gym.
Also @anon1822
WoW is really weird. I had a craving to play it for months, but I constantly hesitated cause I knew that I'd be bored right away. Still, couldn't shake the overwhelming craving. So I subbed and BAM, right away I was just so fucking bored. I tried so hard to make myself like the game. I made lists of reasons to play, I tried to find at least one thing that would motivate me to play. But nothing worked, the game is just so fucking pointless and boring. So I wasted the whole sub.

Not true, over 50% of autists can get sex, the female ones

Interesting.

What was the highest your warning % has ever capped at? On my time on .co, my highest warning % is 70. Have you ever gotten to 80 ir 90? Being at 80-90 would honestly be very scary and I'd probably just stop posting at together at that point.
Was at 90% but during my temp ban, one warning expired so when the ban elasped, it was 60%