Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious [venting] [story] How do you even make friends past childhood? [and then I started writing random shit because it's 3am and i'm contemplating suicide]

DustyJarCoffee

DustyJarCoffee

aspie tranny anime mentalcel, fucked-up-teethcel
-
I'm not kidding, I have almost no friends, I have two I barely see, my sister who I only see on the weekends and will probably become a complete normie soon, and this guy I only see once or twice a year.
This is fucking me up so bad, lately everytime I try to cope with moe anime I just end up getting jealous of the characters, I just end up getting insanely fulfillmentmogged and socialcirclemogged by the most kawaii of anime girls, you seriously don't know what it's like to get mogged by a loli, it's one of the most insanely suicide inducing feelings I've felt in my life.
So this brings me to my main point, how do I even make friends, I literally go to anime club [I know, JFL @ me] and can't even approach subhuman-tier men that also sit alone because of how merciless my autism is, I just want to be able to talk to people, it's not like I have no personality, when I [rarely] talk with my aforementioned two friends i'm able to make them laugh and all, and I can listen to their problems and all that stuff, every time I think about it I come to the conclusion that I just need to do it, like jumping into cold water, but every time I try to I end up not even being able to say hi, then I try to find out what's wrong with me and realize that it's literally everything and feel like roping, but I end up coping with the thought that one day i'll make some shitty 2deep4u video game or something where I can express why i'm so suicidal and then after i express myself all my problems will magically disappear, but even now I know that that's not gonna happen, and that it's pointless, but i'm still gonna do it and i don't even fucking know why, but i'm not killing myself until i've done that.

I have 0 idea how normies make friends in childhood anyway, social status and how many friends you have is pre determined from the start of pre-school to the end of college

As a normie you just go to bar and talk to a random group of people. As an incel the best shot would probably be joining some local autistic group of warhammer fans or other shit for neckbeards. Look for facebook groups in your city maybe you'll find something.

As a normie you just go to bar and talk to a random group of people. As an incel the best shot would probably be joining some local autistic group of warhammer fans or other shit for neckbeards. Look for facebook groups in your city maybe you'll find something.
Thanks, will try this.

I have 0 idea how normies make friends in childhood anyway, social status and how many friends you have is pre determined from the start of pre-school to the end of college
This is what I fear.

There just comes to a point where the whole friendship thing is a meme.

Anyways your avatar is somehow mesmerising to me, I can't seem to a put a finger on it. I don't know.

I'll never have friends because i'm socially retarded and can't interact with anyone.

I legit have no friends and it's not even that bad. Man the fuck up.

There just comes to a point where the whole friendship thing is a meme.

Anyways your avatar is somehow mesmerising to me, I can't seem to a put a finger on it. I don't know.
Maybe friendship is just a meme, I should really go to sleep, I was taking a break from here for a few hours to do my before-bed routines and stuff and just randomly saw this

I’ve never had a friend in my life. It’s a mystery to me.

The first step to suicide, should always be the last step.

Yeah but I see deformed guys with friends. I would think ONE person would’ve wanted to be my friend.
Most people are friends with the ones that they could relate to some degree. There aren't a lot of Incels that you could be friends.

Most people are friends with the ones that they could relate to some degree. There aren't a lot of Incels that you could be friends.

I mean more that as a kid, before one could be incel, that kids avoided me like the plague.

i wish i knew how to make friends

Getting friends is legit easy.
You can go to meetups,or just go clubbing and find ppl like that.
Friends are pretty pointless tho.

I tried this and i dont even fit in there, i do like painting models though

This. If you're blackpilled, doing these things are very boring, though. The one serious negative about the blackpill is that you'll be so bored with all social situations that you'll have no interest in talking to anyone since you know the only reason anyone wants to talk to you is out of desperation just like you are, and you know they'll fuck you over in a flash if there's a chance they can befriend others with higher value.

bro i can barely talk to people online and people irl are just weirded out by my awkwardness

idk tbh, drugs/alcohol are the only way out of this state i think

> "finding friends is easy bro"
> suggests finding friends from clubbing as an ugly person
> said by someone who isn't even ugly or a virgin

tenor.gif

Remind me again why your retarded ass was allowed back here?

> "finding friends is easy bro"
> suggests finding friends from clubbing as an ugly person
> said by someone who isn't even ugly or a virgin

tenor.gif

Remind me again why your retarded ass was allowed back here?

Maybe I should have wrote "friends". As in ppl to hangout not talking about some deep intimate friendship here. And obviously you will be making friends of comparable looks and status.
There are plenty of incels at meetups and clubs who you can get get along with. You obviously are not gonna befriend celebrities and Chads.

[update]
I rewatched Girls' last tour lately and I no longer care that much, because I can get along with the despair, like my wife Yuuri would say, I'm still going to try to make friends, it just isn't tearing me up inside anymore.
Also I found this picture of my wife on 4chan

Please heed her advice, friends.