Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel [Venting] [Story] Local pretty boy bragged about staring at a girls ass and making out with her. Feminists defended him.

DirtyCurryCell

DirtyCurryCell

Banned
-
So there's this curry pretty boy in my community. What to I mean by that? Well think of your average instagram pretty boy, zero acne, long hair. etc but with brown skin.

This whoreson is pretty much a neet from what I can tell. He doesn't have a degree, nor is he studying or anything. He smokes. He's actually an addict and has posted about how his father left him a cig once cuz he can't go without them. And all he does is make those obnoxious EDMs and "remixes"

His profile is mostly memes about how horny he is. And up until recently he had a got curry foid.

ANYWAY, a few weeks ago he posted this story because he "remembered it out of the blue". Basically he was with one of his foid friends and he checked her ass while she was bent down. One of the foids guy friends saw him, and he just winked at the guy to "let it slide". And that night the foid confronted him about it and they ended making out.

And I was talking to some feminist foids about this, one of them who knows him was like "Oh you know how he is, I'm sure he was exaggerating." and even those who don't know him and are blackpilled were all "we don't know the whole story" and I told another foid and she was all "She was flattered"

I HATE THIS LIFE SO MUCH ! I'VE NEVER SMOKED OR DRUNK ALCOHOL! I WAS NEVER ENCOURAGED OR GIVEN THE FREEDOM BY MY FAMILY TO MAKE THE KINDA ART I WANNA MAKE! MY ONLY DEFECT WAS THAT I WAS FAT! AND THAT I HAVE ACNE! I LOST ALL THAT WEIGHT AND DESPITE A DAILY SKIN CARE ROUTINE, I STILL HAVE ACNE! AND WHAT'S WORSE? I'M LOSING HAIR! MY HAIR WAS ONE OF THE FEW THINGS I GOT COMPLIMENTS ON!

SOMEONE PLEASE KILL ME AND PUT ME OUT OF MY MISERY BEFORE I BECOME THE FIRST CURRY TO GO ER!

Their hypocrisy is off the charts.

get on finasteride, you will keep your hair and your acne will go away.

how? I would look like fat bob from fight club
Honestly, I've been on it three years. It's not so bad, just a slight protrusion. But reading your post made it seem like you were worried about your hair and acne? Just trying to offer a solution that worked for me.

Honestly, I've been on it three years. It's not so bad, just a slight protrusion. But reading your post made it seem like you were worried about your hair and acne? Just trying to offer a solution that worked for me.
I am worried. But I'm not gonna get man tits .

I'm currently going through prp.

It's not rape if you are good looking

Just Be Curry rule in action

Indian Chadstagram is suicidefuel. The average guy there mogs the average currycel so bad it shouldn’t even be called the same species let alone race
Average curry subhuman contrasted with your typical Instagrammer
20E37ADE B084 46B2 960C BDF05E8835AC

fucking over

Indian Chadstagram is suicidefuel. The average guy there mogs the average currycel so bad it shouldn’t even be called the same species let alone race
View attachment 263905
fucking over
The worst part is the currycel is fashionmaxxed and chadpreet is dressed like a retard. Minus thr turban ofc.

The worst part is the currycel is fashionmaxxed and chadpreet is dressed like a retard. Minus thr turban ofc.
Bruh, sherwanis are cooler than coat-and-tie. The blackpill is even if he dressed in sherwani instead of looking like a wagecuck he’d still get mogged

View attachment 263905
fucking over
Excessive facial fat is the downfall of rice and currycels.

Bruh, sherwanis are cooler than coat-and-tie. The blackpill is even if he dressed in sherwani instead of looking like a wagecuck he’d still get mogged
Cope

You're the one coping JFL. Literally everybody at my high school farwell wore sherwani. Guys who came dressed as coat-and-tie were mocked. It looks beta as fuck.
Excessive facial fat is the downfall of rice and currycels.
Rices don't have fat at all. Its one thing I envy about them. A rice can eat 100000 pounds of sugar and won't get fat. When I lived in Singapore, I was often the fattest, hairiest, and smelliest man in the room. Brutal tbqh.

Last edited:
Chad can do no wrong

Ye this just proves it's only sexual harassment when the guy is ugly and that feminism is against the ugly men

JBC

Get out of here you fakecel curry slayer.

That's why feminism is not to be taken seriously.

So there's this curry pretty boy in my community. What to I mean by that? Well think of your average instagram pretty boy, zero acne, long hair. etc but with brown skin.

This whoreson is pretty much a neet from what I can tell. He doesn't have a degree, nor is he studying or anything. He smokes. He's actually an addict and has posted about how his father left him a cig once cuz he can't go without them. And all he does is make those obnoxious EDMs and "remixes"

His profile is mostly memes about how horny he is. And up until recently he had a got curry foid.

ANYWAY, a few weeks ago he posted this story because he "remembered it out of the blue". Basically he was with one of his foid friends and he checked her ass while she was bent down. One of the foids guy friends saw him, and he just winked at the guy to "let it slide". And that night the foid confronted him about it and they ended making out.

And I was talking to some feminist foids about this, one of them who knows him was like "Oh you know how he is, I'm sure he was exaggerating." and even those who don't know him and are blackpilled were all "we don't know the whole story" and I told another foid and she was all "She was flattered"

I HATE THIS LIFE SO MUCH ! I'VE NEVER SMOKED OR DRUNK ALCOHOL! I WAS NEVER ENCOURAGED OR GIVEN THE FREEDOM BY MY FAMILY TO MAKE THE KINDA ART I WANNA MAKE! MY ONLY DEFECT WAS THAT I WAS FAT! AND THAT I HAVE ACNE! I LOST ALL THAT WEIGHT AND DESPITE A DAILY SKIN CARE ROUTINE, I STILL HAVE ACNE! AND WHAT'S WORSE? I'M LOSING HAIR! MY HAIR WAS ONE OF THE FEW THINGS I GOT COMPLIMENTS ON!

SOMEONE PLEASE KILL ME AND PUT ME OUT OF MY MISERY BEFORE I BECOME THE FIRST CURRY TO GO ER!

Where do you live? In India? Also post his profile. I want a better picture of him.

Just be Curry is a brutal pill

Rices don't have fat at all. Its one thing I envy about them. A rice can eat 100000 pounds of sugar and won't get fat. When I lived in Singapore, I was often the fattest, hairiest, and smelliest man in the room. Brutal tbqh.
Cope, so many rices have fat/bloated faces which looks even more awkward coupled with their skinny, plank like bodies

@pp183 thoughts?

Cope, so many rices have fat/bloated faces which looks even more awkward coupled with their skinny, plank like bodies
I'm just saying it from my experience bruv
Rices don't become like this
Funny Fat Indian Policeman

chad can do no wrong, the harrassment meme only applies to incels

It's not rape if you are good looking
Chad cant rape until around a decade has passed since and the foid needs money so she claims rape