Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel "Very clean thoroughbred white girl" goes to jail

Looking at her face, reminds me of the homeless meth heads in my area, only shes 30 years younger, so still has her looks.
Though the facial features are kinda the same

Looking at her face, reminds me of the homeless meth heads in my area, only shes 30 years younger, so still has her looks.
speaking of thoroughbred, if she acted like the horse she described herself as on OnlyFans she'd be a millionaire

Typical case of a foid living on easy mode, bitch needs to be put in her place

Not even Meeks was ”too pretty” for jail.

That's one example of a foid that proverbially flew too close to the sun.
It's a feel good story more than anything

"See see, women get in trouble sometimes too :soy:"

public shame and she lost her job. brrrrrruuuuuuuutal

She's not too pretty for my basement!

Jfl at this clownworld. Imaging working 40hr a week moving heavy shit all day and seeing this shit. I don't know how wageslavecels can cope.
At least we know where to send all those deep web hitmen to (In Hitman 2)

extreme foid narcissist trait, believing your so above everyone that you are exempt from certain situations to the point where they will somehow magically never happen to you and when they do your entire ego comes crashing down and you go from being a pretentious cunt to a sobbing pathetic coward

Jfl at this clownworld. Imaging working 40hr a week moving heavy shit all day and seeing this shit. I don't know how wageslavecels can cope.
I used to stick 6000-8000 stickers a day on petri dishes in a dank smelly laboratory for £7.50 an hour. Fuck this world. People still tell me to go back there and work again. Just Fucking Lmao