Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW [VERY GRAPHIC VIDEO] Suspected Mexican paedophile has his entire genitals devoured by a pitbull terrier.

Deleted member 301

Deleted member 301

"The Pessimist Was Right All Along"
-

It's fucking over for Tacocel's!! :feelspuke::feelswow:

If it's true he deserved it, but if not, a future ER on steriod's has been created right there!

Apologies if banned material btw. Not sure on the rules about this.

Not defending the pedophile but shitbulls need to be killed on sight

SUSPECTED
How would they know if he didn't rape someone? It looks like an excuse for gore, makes you clench with how they hold him down and how deep in the dogs go.

Well..

That tops list of the most disturbing things I've ever seen.

This is hardcore to be honest.

That's a longer version of the "nanny dog" vidya from a few days ago.

Rough stuff for sure.
Ruff! Stuff! Ruff! Ruff!

At least it's not just random torture. Just paralegal justice.

Those paedophile accusations are dangerous, an incel can be an easy target. Imagine being accused of that while being innocent. Not only you lose your balls if not too your reputation and your relatives will be fucked up.

Not watching that.
Those paedophile accusations are dangerous, an incel can be an easy target. Imagine being accused of that while being innocent. Not only you lose your balls if not too your reputation and your relatives will be fucked up.

Yes, this scares me ngl

Not watching that.

Yes, this scares me ngl
Yes imagine that just for a moment. Or imagine that a little girl confuse you with the real rapist.

This is one of the many reasons I'm not low inhib and overly social. You never know where you might end up by talking to the wrong people.

negative IQ if you believe anything the cartel says

Vigilantism isn't known for its clemency or rationality....

Nah wont watch that. Im still recovering from the pictures of a mtf transformation I saw accidentally

Yes imagine that just for a moment. Or imagine that a little girl confuse you with the real rapist.
have you noticed that all the pedophiles are usually subhumans facially? chad would NEVER get confused for a pedophile just because of his facial bones.......

Rather be incel than live in one of those shit holes. Savages all of them.

I want a woman to tell me that I deserve that

unexpected mexicanpill

I watched this on best gore. Worst shit I've ever seen. Castration by a dog.:feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

Real pedo, or just man who wanted girls of prime age?

Imagine living your whole life only to end up in that shitty situation

Well, that's one link I'll never be clicking.

I dont want to be that dudde :feelstrash: :dafuckfeels:

"Suspected".
They only wanted to kill the guy and virtue signalling in the same time.

Pretty sure that’s in Brazil? That don’t look like Spanish lol.

It's a cruel senseless world.

Innocent until proven guilty tbh

>suspected
so a bunch of psychopaths made an excuse to torture a guy
even if it was true, it's pointless suffering at its finest - if you truly believe he's dangerous and there's no way to reform him, simply shoot him or something
pedos are the witches of 21st century - mere accusation is enough for normies to cheer on their torture
negative IQ if you believe anything the cartel says
"Suspected".
They only wanted to kill the guy and virtue signalling in the same time.

Dogpill is real, they can fuck women better than us and they can kill people better than us.

damn brutal shit there, I rather just die

Over for pedocels

Now I understand why Trump wants to build a wall kek that's fucking savage even if he's a pedo, he should just be in jail forever or hanged

If the girl was under 14 than he deserved this

my dick feels weird when I watch that

have you noticed that all the pedophiles are usually subhumans facially? chad would NEVER get confused for a pedophile just because of his facial bones.......
Yes, and I would not be surprised if in a community they can know that chad is the pedophile but they take the opportunity to get rid of the ugly, jfl.

It was in Brazil.

I won't watch it. It sounds too gruesome.

If it's true he deserved it, but if not, a future ER on steriod's has been created right there!
I'm not going to watch the video, I've seen enough shit like this to know that I don't need to see any more, but I strongly disagree. Even if he raped a baby, what does torturing him accomplish besides causing more pain? I can understand believing that dangerous criminals should be killed, or even wanting to kill them, but wanting to mutilate him for the sole purpose of seeing him suffer is beyond fucked up. You can't endorse something like that and claim to care about any remote semblance of justice, so I'm inclined to think that something like this is less about what he "deserves" and more about the despicable proclivities of his torturers.

If the girl was under 14 than he deserved this

Do you realize how ridiculous and arbitrary this sounds

What if he fucked her at 11:30 PM on the eve of her birthday and came at 11:58:30 PM, did he now magically not "deserve" it?

The only legitimate and logical marker for when a woman is eligible for sex, is natures hard wired marker, the menstrual cycle

"If she can bleed, she can breed"

A survey should be done tallying the average age of a menstrual cycle, and let that age be the marker for age of consent

Last edited:
Do you realize how ridiculous and arbitrary this sounds

What if he fucked her at 11:30 PM on the eve of her birthday and came at 11:58:30 PM, did he now magically not "deserve" it?

The only legitimate and logical marker for when a woman is eligible for sex, is natures hard wired marker, the menstrual cycle

"If she can bleed, she can breed"

dont bother arguing with these guys, many of them are at the bluepilled stage and have their beliefs aligned with society's morality. AOC is illogical, a female becomes a woman capable of bearing children once she completes menstrual cycle, to argue that such a female is still a child and that anyone who has sex with her should be tortured like this is a belief completely devoid of logic and propER reasoning

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back