Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW [VERY GRAPHIC VIDEO] Suspected Mexican paedophile has his entire genitals devoured by a pitbull terrier.

@outherebrothers
This is exhibit A as to why every incel must be mentally perpared to kill himself on the spot if needs be, never let your enemies capture you and make a mockery of you, its how they "reclaim their honor", its their consolation prize, this is why mass murder incels must kill themselves, if you stay alive they will parade you around and try to reclaim whatever pride they feel like they have lost in the wake of your murder spree

If I ever do any crazy shit, I'll probably make sure I have a cyanide pill with me or something, just incase they can get my weapon away from me to keep me from offing myself

Not a single second.
If it's true he deserved it
If the girl was under 14 than he deserved this
Normalfag mindset.
>suspected
so a bunch of psychopaths made an excuse to torture a guy
even if it was true, it's pointless suffering at its finest - if you truly believe he's dangerous and there's no way to reform him, simply shoot him or something
pedos are the witches of 21st century - mere accusation is enough for normies to cheer on their torture

So he’s supposedly a pedophile now?

The original story I heard about the video is that one of the cartel guys was getting revenge on him for his supposedly raping the guy’s girlfriend.

Reminds me of the old Brazillian prison stabbing video that was making the rounds on the internets a while back.

In that there was a different tall tale each time about why said stabbing victim was being stabbed, heh.

Everything from him being a pedo, to a rapist to just being in a rival gang had been posted and believed in but at the end of the day only that now dead guy and his attacker and collaborators that were there know why he was being stabbed to death and its likely the same with this poor now peckerless and balless bastard.

If it's true he deserved it,
for punishments like this, there shouldn't be an "if" at all.

do you support amputation as a punishment for petty theft? same theory, for something which is way easier to prove than unlawful sex. there's a reason why no one in their right mind applies shit like that.

Last edited:
Knowing it Brazil, I won't believe anything these guys say. But damn some people really are living in the middle ages

Came in expecting to see the video from the start.

They literally cut in to the part where he has nothing left.

If the girl was under 14 than he deserved this
That's cucked, foids start being whores from age 12. Whenever a foid teacher has sex with a young boy all the moral fags keep their mouths shut or tell him he was lucky.

What the fuck is wrong with Mexicans? All this sadistic messed up crap always is from Mexico.
These "Humans" make Sandcels look like innocent people.

What the fuck is wrong with Mexicans? All this sadistic messed up crap always is from Mexico.

They were doing human sacrifices before Europeans went in musket blazing. Something very wrong went with the culture of those people and Christianity wasn't able to fix it all.

Not defending the pedophile but shitbulls need to be killed on sight

High IQ statement. Anyone that disagrees that all Pitbulls need to be cleaned off the streets with a 12g is a bluepilled soy sipper with bitch titties.

So was he actually a pedophile who raped a child or did he just have sex with a 13 year old girl who already have sexual desires?

Also most people seem to think pedophiles deserve to die in horrible ways even though they haven´t done anything they are just attracted to children but apparently it´s punishable by death to have an attraction you have no control over.

"If she can bleed, she can breed"

A survey should be done tallying the average age of a menstrual cycle, and let that age be the marker for age of consent

Damn It's not the first time I've watched gore, but this is next level. Brutal.

The Aztec blood allows for almost unparalleled savagery.

The Aztec blood allows for almost unparalleled savagery.
the spanish blood is alive too !

On the island of Hispaniola, the Spanish were herding people into a straw building and setting fire to it, burning the occupants alive. In addition, “they sent the Males to the Mines to dig and bring away the Gold, which is an intollerable labor; but the Women they made use of to Manure and Till the ground, which is a toil most irksome even to Men of the strongest and most robust constitutions, allowing them no other food but Herbage, and such kind of unsubstantial nutriment, so that the Nursing Womens Milk was exsiccated and so dryed up, that the young Infants lately brought forth, all perished.”

“By the ferocity of one Spanish Tyrant (whom I knew) above Two Hundred Indians hang'd themselves of their own accord; and a multitude of People perished by this kind of Death” and “Six Thousand Children and upward were murder'd, because they had lost their Parents who labour'd in the Mines.”

Imagine living your whole life only to end up in that shitty situation
This is why we need to put up walls between us and the savages

Last edited:

That picture was drawn by two Protestants at a time when Spain was the strongest Catholic power. You do the math.

This is not to say that the Spaniard soldiers did not commit atrocities, but this is what soldiers do and have done everywhere through out history.

The question is whether one can argue a common measure between a culture that sanctioned stabbing people in the chest and ripping their beating hearts out and one based on Christian rites. This whole nonsensical narrative leftists have that in any conflict the "weakest" party is always invariably the good and noble one is just that, nonsense. The Spaniards brought a better culture than what the Aztecs had, this is simply a fact.

Last edited:

Yeah..ISIS are trying to act tough beheading hostages for a PR video, the cartel captures a bus load of tourists, forces them to fight each other to the death, then release the survivor, all for fun and because they had nothing better to do.

If there is one thing to be thankful for, it is that my suffering pales in comparison to literally any Mexican who got caught by the cartel or just straight up butchered by some psycho w/o the police even caring.

I honestly wonder how cuckservatives can see shit like that and see how negroes behave and then come to the conclusion that not race but religion is the problem. If you honestly think that Berlin is less safe than Chicago or Mexico City you have to be deluded by your cuckservative religion bullshit. Turks aren't even that bad. Arabs are MUCH worse. And negroes are MUCH, MUCH worse.

@ retards who think Mexican is a race :feelshaha:

Europeans have stronger affective empathy than most other people for genetic reasons.
You might as well accuse lions and tigers of being sadistic too.

You take a mans dick you take his soul

I honestly wonder how cuckservatives can see shit like that and see how negroes behave and then come to the conclusion that not race but religion is the problem. If you honestly think that Berlin is less safe than Chicago or Mexico City you have to be deluded by your cuckservative religion bullshit. Turks aren't even that bad. Arabs are MUCH worse. And negroes are MUCH, MUCH worse.
Pigskin stormfag cope. Arab states from the Arabian Peninsula are among the safest in the world.
36893304aabc7c0251db1156b67ee7d8

North Africans, Egyptians and Levantines are Arabized peoples. They're only Arab in the cultural sense. That being said, while it's possible that race plays an element in crime (some races might be more predisposed to aggressive behavior than others on average; in incel lingo, we'd call them high T), one could easily see that wealth and culture play a bigger part.

Suspected

JFL. Suspected. Right-wingers and left-wigners share the same pedo hysteria. Soon, just being suspected of finding any foid under 30 attractive will result in a pitbull eating your dick. The liberals will open the borders to bring those ethnics in, the right-wingers will make it legal to kill everyone who is suspected of looking at a foid younger than 25 or wahtever.

Not watching that.

cope, the spanish werent good people either

whitemansburden-jpg.155603
It has been proven by many historians that all the things that Bartolome de las Casas said about the spanish conquest was very exagerated and the numbers of amerindians killed by spaniards it was very low compared to the diseases that european brought to the Americas.

The spanish black legend is just like the Holohoax. Pure propaganda.

Harsh punishments need to still be a thing.Occident has become completely cucked and even killers can manage to have a comfortable life in jail.

The only time i like a shitbull :feelshaha:

Yeah not hating on my latin friends but alot of ppl from these south american countries especially Mexico are extremely sadistic. Torture is more common there then in the middle east. They regularly do animal torture, animal fighting and full of "sacrifices". This is just strange. They need to reread the bible a few times cus Christianity is clearly not working there.

:soy: triggering the :soy: faggots
Are you refering to me? The only faggots are the ones who only wants 30 year old woman and claims sex with neotenous feminine teen girls is being a "pedo"

Are you refering to me? The only faggots are the ones who only wants 30 year old woman and claims sex with neotenous feminine teen girls is being a "pedo"

Why would u even want sex with 15 y/os tho tbh I wouldn’t even be friends with a 15 of any gender they’re immature asf and annoying

It has been proven by many historians that all the things that Bartolome de las Casas said about the spanish conquest was very exagerated and the numbers of amerindians killed by spaniards it was very low compared to the diseases that european brought to the Americas.

B-b-but muh evil whitey having genocided all these noble savage sages and saints!

Europeans have stronger affective empathy than most other people for genetic reasons.
You might as well accuse lions and tigers of being sadistic too.
Never seen lions chop off other lions heads for the sake of it.

When drug dealers want to kill someone they make excuses like he was a paedo or rapist.
classic

Why would u even want sex with 15 y/os tho tbh I wouldn’t even be friends with a 15 of any gender they’re immature asf and annoying
Because I don´t feel like an adult and I yearn for my perfect childhood and could even settle to be a teenager again life was so exciting as a teenager adult life is so boring, stressful and full of suffering.

jfc that pit bull tore his dick off like it was meat

"Suspected" and even if it's true, they should rot in jail for that. That's a (worse) revenge crime for another crime.

Also, pretty sure, if that would've been a woman, the video wouldn't have been posted, because then it wouldn't be ok! Videos where men are literally raped (by a fucking dog) = ok and normal, videos where women are = nonexistant. My fucking god. Muh equal rights.

Never seen lions chop off other lions heads for the sake of it.
To be fair, cats kill for fun and these Mexicans are dealing with people who fuck with their cartels/paedophiles in this case

no i was talking about them.

@outherebrothers
This is exhibit A as to why every incel must be mentally perpared to kill himself on the spot if needs be, never let your enemies capture you and make a mockery of you, its how they "reclaim their honor", its their consolation prize, this is why mass murder incels must kill themselves, if you stay alive they will parade you around and try to reclaim whatever pride they feel like they have lost in the wake of your murder spree

If I ever do any crazy shit, I'll probably make sure I have a cyanide pill with me or something, just incase they can get my weapon away from me to keep me from offing myself

Right. We are prepared.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back