Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Very Rough Sketch] War against cucks

GameDevCel

GameDevCel

S.T.A.L.K.E.R discord: gdc47
★★★★★
here goes a rough of sketch after we defeated the cucks, i'm going to finish it later, wanted to put more users on it, but i was runing out of time and space, also try to tag the users that you cand indentify on it.

going to finish it once i'm back

Haha this is great!
Very cool man.
Can't wait for you to finish.

i didn't know that you had drawing skill lmfao

sketches me

Good stuff bro

lmao this was a good drawing. make more dude!

That's actually great. I recognized @LastGerman @knajjd @i_a_m_i and yourself, who are the others? Is the guy with the guitar me?

lmao bro this shit is soo good which is me btw

here goes a rough of sketch after we defeated the cucks, i'm going to finish it later, wanted to put more users on it, but i was runing out of time and space, also try to tag the users that you cand indentify on it.View attachment 98119
going to finish it once i'm back
Based tbh. I can see you, lastgerman, knajjd, register, iami,braziliansigma(kek), ikillcucks, eskimo, and ritalin in the cage. Not sure about guitar and bomb dude.

Last edited:
I love this bro i can see me as zabuza in that

That's actually great. I recognized @LastGerman @knajjd @i_a_m_i and yourself, who are the others? Is the guy with the guitar me?
Based tbh. I can see you, lastgerman, knajjd, register, iami,braziliansigma(kek), ikillcucks, eskimo, and ritalin in the cage. Not sure about guitar and bomb dude.
guy with the bomb is me

Are you going to color it?

I recognize (from left to right) Ritalincel, Mainländer RegisterUserName, GameDevCel, me, knajjd, LastGerman, iKillCucks, and Eskimocel. I'm not sure who the guy with the bomb is. Good job OP

I recognize (from left to right) Ritalincel, Mainländer RegisterUserName, GameDevCel, me, knajjd, LastGerman, iKillCucks, and Eskimocel. I'm not sure who the guy with the bomb is. Good job OP
What's written on the paperbag on my head @GameDevCel ? I didn't get it.

I'm next to you with the sword

Ohh I see now, @Cuyen is holding the post bomb of course. What am I talking... Also congrats to kill that cuck right under your foot.
He might drop the bomb soonish.

Fuck that's great

I thought it was the reddit mascotte in the cage, fun drawing anyway!

Ohh I see now, @Cuyen is holding the post bomb of course. What am I talking... Also congrats to kill that cuck right under your foot.
He might drop the bomb soonish.
:feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman:

Very nice tbh ded srs, make a drawing of hammy

Last edited:
make more man i like em!

great work OP. Intelligent, imaginative and well made

great work OP. Intelligent, imaginative and well made
thanks bro nexts time i will include you, i wanted to inclue more users, but i was running out of space