Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Very sad transformation. Betabux only got her at her most unattractive. This is what MOST men face if they don't get prime college girls.

Bangkok or bust

Bangkok or bust

A life of poorer quality due to skull & bones
-
Age 18.

gle4XKt.jpg

Age 22

INdpypS.jpg

HNVKsNn.jpg

bdC3D5p.jpg

From seeing all of these threads, I’ll never marry.

Fuark bro, at 22 you can already see those looks going down the drain.

She was already ugly when she was young tbh ( to be honest )

after 20-21 they all start to degrade

Chad got to fuck her for free in her prime

inb4 this thread gets taken down for "female worship" :feelstastyman:

Ahhahah when she was 18 she looked like she was 30.

They're bloated and looksmatched.

World is full of demotivations, and so I NEET

This is the one saving grace, the wall. This is the fate of all women, and they know it.

Fucking yikes ded srs what is this

Whoa! She really hit wall incredibly fast.

At 18 her hair,skin, and teeth all are at least 4ish 5ish.and they didnt degrade as bad as most other white,pale skin foids. Even at 22 her smv still high enough to get a chad or chadlite here and there as the pix shown.

he never even got to see her when she was 18 and gl, skipped straight to betabuxxing that thing

and what about his experience til then? probably very little? or even nothing?

but when in polite company and with that hog around, he acts polite and pretends he's been in threesomes or whatever is expected of normies nowadays to fit in to make their whores look good and like "everyone's had their fun"

Since each picture is showing a different guy i'm going to assume the dog is her latest boyfriend.

At 22 she already got chubbier and less feminine looking

She slowly morphs into a SJW stereotype. 29 in the last pic? A few more wrinkles and she could pass for 49. Disgusting.

She looks like a 50yo dyke in the last pic, lmao.

That's exactly why I am encouraging everyone to grannymaxx really hard.

gS0eUBB.jpg
vNQh5Nh.jpg
6PaAwkT.jpg
mPhFBnK.jpg
mvXfgrn.jpg
p5zVoxd.jpg
FFA0rVR.jpg

The last one is my fav, which one is yours?

Don't you dare to think about prime stacies in today's society, you will be labelled as a pedo and end up in jail. Remember it's 2019.

She let herself go and we as men have to accept that, otherwise we're shallow, but women get to pick the tallest of men to pair with. Hypocrisy!
She looks like a 50yo dyke in the last pic, lmao.
She slowly morphs into a SJW stereotype. 29 in the last pic? A few more wrinkles and she could pass for 49. Disgusting.
From seeing all of these threads, I’ll never marry.

this is what your average normie have to look forward to when he decide to betabuxx a former "educated" college roastie,
first get cucked by countless Chads/Chadlites, and when her SMV cant get those anymore, get cucked by the family dog.

Remember that you're probably raising her kids too.
It's over if you didn't fuck them when you were a young chad

Even while older she still is considered fuckable by most males but and has unlimited dating options up until she turns into a senior citizen.

For females, deteriorating looks are not a big deal when it comes to their desirability. Most males will fuck any non-elderly female.

Jesus fucking christ
Looks like a dyke at the end

She didn't hit the wall, she just realized that she'll still have SMV even if she obesitymaxxes. If she wasn't such a glutton (and a dyke) she'd probably look not a whole lot different from the top photo.

Also fucking LOL all the dyke photo. This is pretty subtle, but she's actually using the myspace camera angle to hide all the folds of fat under her chin. Except instead of holding the camera above her at an angle, she kept the camera steady and rotated her entire body in the opposite direction.

he never even got to see her when she was 18 and gl, skipped straight to betabuxxing that thing

That's not her wedding, she's a bridesmaid at somebody else's wedding and he's a groomsman. Normies have a strange ritual where they make close friends of the bride and groom pretend to be in relationships together at weddings. I have no idea why this is, but apparently it makes sense if you're a normie. It's entirely possible that they don't even know each other.

She looks no different than a soyboy cuck in that last photo. Facial expression and all.

Some cuck actually wrote an article entitled (I'm paraphrasing) "The Nice Guy Wins in the End".
In it, he argues that, after years of sowing their 'wild oats', women end up marrying nice guys, so they're actually the winners after all. JFL!

Depressing shit

Some cuck actually wrote an article entitled (I'm paraphrasing) "The Nice Guy Wins in the End".
In it, he argues that, after years of sowing their 'wild oats', women end up marrying nice guys, so they're actually the winners after all. JFL!
Too bad those women have unprotected vaginal sex with those "shitty guys", topping up their spermatheca for later.

Damn, this is brutal. She became ugly as fuck. Not that she was pretty to begin with. She will find some retard to marry her and lick her overused pussy every night. To lick traces of Chads sperm left on those vaginal walls.