Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Vicious Hiroshima Nagasaki SKYPEpill

BabyFuck McGirlsex

BabyFuck McGirlsex

Alienwarecel
★★★★★
  • So i'm enjoying some sweet Quarantinemaxxxing thanks to St. COVID-19cel and wagecucking from home
  • My post wall roastie foid boss schedules a Skype Conference Call so that we review the progress we all have made as various departments
  • When my turn comes to present information i see that all the foids (about 8 of them) are obviously making a visible attempt not to look at my face. Most have downcast eyes and some are peering off into the distance. The males occasionally glance down to take notes but generally go back to looking at me as i talk.
  • The next guy to present is a high-tier normie and all the foids are looking direct into the camera - with some twirling their hair and pouting.
  • Face is everything buddy boyos, if you are sub8 ALL FOIDS are disgusted by you and want you euthanized
  • It never began for men in the Incel Cinematic Universe

JFL @ getting on skype as a subhuman. Should have turned video off noobcel.

Foids use make up at home for skype calls with chad

JFL @ getting on skype as a subhuman. Should have turned video off noobcel.
Its over for skypecels.
In my defence the roastie whore boss asked me why my video feed was off and that i should turn it on.......
As if that would fly when everyone else has theirs on.
Inventing COVID-19 cure IQ
Foids use make up at home for skype calls with chad
Foids use fake up in every situation that chad might possibly see them tbh ngl

Always those little things that remind you you’re ugly.

I cringe whenever I look at a picture or video of myself. For some reason I don’t have this reaction looking in the mirror, in fact sometimes I think I look alright, or even good, while looking in the mirror but this illusion is shattered when I take a selfie.

I cringe whenever I look at a picture or video of myself. For some reason I don’t have this reaction looking in the mirror, in fact sometimes I think I look alright, or even good, while looking in the mirror but this illusion is shattered when I take a selfie.
Story of my life.

I'm forced to do this Skype shit because I need to wagecuck and get money for copes jfl

Must be embarrasing for those foids if other people see they work at the same place as an incel and have to talk to him on ocassion.

Must be embarrasing for those foids if other people see they work at the same place as an incel and have to talk to him on ocassion.
Even worse if the incel greets the foid in public and everyone thinks they are friends. The foid will almost rope!

Face>>>>>>>
Game of bones

That's indeed Hiroshima Nagasaki blackpill

a few days ago my class did a group Skype call for the whole class. I kept glancing at this girl I think is hot and she noticed. I have never seen a more horrified look in my life

Brutal tbh looks are everything

We should be exempt from all face-to-face interactions with non uglies both online and offline. This was deliberate bullying on the part of your boss.

a few days ago my class did a group Skype call for the whole class. I kept glancing at this girl I think is hot and she noticed. I have never seen a more horrified look in my life
B R U T A L
it never began for sub8cels.
Just glancing at a foid as a sub8 is guaranteed to repulse them and possibly get you thrown in jail jfl
We should be exempt from all face-to-face interactions with non uglies both online and offline. This was deliberate bullying on the part of your boss.
Open heart Surgeon IQ