Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Victims of sex crimes aren't emotionally doomed and are able to eventually heal

Same taxes that pay to put adults who fuck jb's in jail.

Where is this? Because where I live, you can't just go to the hospital for free. You have to be billed somehow. No matter what you go in for.

@FidelCashflow

Where is this? Because where I live, you can't just go to the hospital for free. You have to be billed somehow. No matter what you go in for.
Whoever they would pay if they were suicidal and had to go to the hospital.

Whoever they would pay if they were suicidal and had to go to the hospital.

Wait, I thought you said the taxes paid for the treatment. But where I live, you can't just go to the hospital for free. You pay for your treatment.

Wait, I thought you said the taxes paid for the treatment. But where I live, you can't just go to the hospital for free. You pay for your treatment.
Part of the punishment is they have to pay for their treatment, if that's the case

I agree with @FrothySolutions that teenagers are immature. That's why they need an older husband to take care of them :feelsthink:
That’s sexist wAhMeNz are independent :soy:

Part of the punishment is they have to pay for their treatment, if that's the case

If what's the case? You're not talking about a hypothetical scenario, are you?

srsly wtf even my mom once pointed out how retarded is the whole rape drama

If what's the case? You're not talking about a hypothetical scenario, are you?
If they have to pay to go to the hospital for being suicidal, then teens have to pay for it when they have sex too.

srsly wtf even my mom once pointed out how retarded is the whole rape drama
You know the rape hysteria is crazy when even a foid condemns it

@RREEEEEEEEE
That's a crazy blackpill. I was under the impression that a female could never move on from it. I, however, think it only applies to sex-havers and that the effect on a virgin woman would be very severe.

That's a crazy blackpill. I was under the impression that a female could never move on from it. I, however, think it only applies to sex-havers and that the effect on a virgin woman would be very severe.
i think anyone can heal from anything imo

If they have to pay to go to the hospital for being suicidal, then teens have to pay for it when they have sex too.

But do they? What I'm saying is, I've only ever heard of the people receiving medical treatment if they choose to receive it, or their family chooses on their behalf. And thus they get charged. That's why you can refuse to get into an ambulance even if you're in dire need of support. So if that's still true, but they can also force you to go to the hospital if you're suicidal, how have they been getting their money if people can refuse treatment and thus refuse to pay?

But do they? What I'm saying is, I've only ever heard of the people receiving medical treatment if they choose to receive it, or their family chooses on their behalf. And thus they get charged. That's why you can refuse to get into an ambulance even if you're in dire need of support. So if that's still true, but they can also force you to go to the hospital if you're suicidal, how have they been getting their money if people can refuse treatment and thus refuse to pay?
You aren't allowed to refuse to get in an ambulance if a cop orders you to go in one. If they get a complaint by anyone for your behavior, they can force you, it doesn't have to be a parent. I was forced to get in one just for being too drunk, so teens should be forced into hospitals if they're engaging in life ruining activities.

i think anyone can heal from anything imo
There are some things you can't heal from, but they are pretty extreme. For instance, if your parents are killed in front of you. Or a mother and a father losing a kid. Not talking a miscarriage or disease but a tragic event that could have been avoided.

There are some things you can't heal from, but they are pretty extreme. For instance, if your parents are killed in front of you. Or a mother and a father losing a kid. Not talking a miscarriage or disease but a tragic event that could have been avoided.
that doesn't mean they cannot have a happy life again

You aren't allowed to refuse to get in an ambulance if a cop orders you to go in one. If they get a complaint by anyone for your behavior, they can force you, it doesn't have to be a parent. I was forced to get in one just for being too drunk, so teens should be forced into hospitals if they're engaging in life ruining activities.

But people do refuse to get into ambulances if they're injured. You were drunk, you were being arrested. That's different.

But people do refuse to get into ambulances if they're injured. You were drunk, you were being arrested. That's different.
I wasn't arrested, I was forced to go to the hospital for fear over my safety, because people complained. The same can happen with teens who endanger themselves by having sex.

I wasn't arrested, I was forced to go to the hospital for fear over my safety, because people complained. The same can happen with teens who endanger themselves by having sex.

Did you receive medical care?

Did you receive medical care?
They gave me some iv fluids in the ambulance and gave me a check up at the hospital. Plus, if you say it's up to the parents to report them, then it must not be a big deal if they have sexual activity since parents almost never report their kids for "damaging themselves" with sex, and must receive medical treatment immediately.

Last edited:
They gave me some iv fluids in the ambulance and gave me a check up at the hospital. Plus, if you say it's up to the parents to report them, then it must not be a big deal if they have sexual activity since parents almost never report their kids for "damaging themselves" with sex, and must receive medical treatment immediately.

That's definitely care. Were you charged money?

Okay, so you were taken to the hospital, couldn't refuse, and then charged for it. I wonder if that would've gone down the same if you didn't have Medicare.

So should sexually active teens have the same done to them? Probably. In fact, I think we already do. We call them "at risk teens" or something. Like when a kid is out having sex all the time because the parents don't give a shit? Protective Services usually steps in.

Okay, so you were taken to the hospital, couldn't refuse, and then charged for it. I wonder if that would've gone down the same if you didn't have Medicare.
I didn't tell the cops I had medicare and they told me I'd be forced to pay for the ambulance and the hospital visit.
So should sexually active teens have the same done to them? Probably. In fact, I think we already do. We call them "at risk teens" or something. Like when a kid is out having sex all the time because the parents don't give a shit? Protective Services usually steps in.
That's if they're hookers or having sex with multiple men irresponsibly, they wouldn't step in if it was sex with only one boy friend, and they're using condoms.

Last edited:
That's if they're hookers or having sex with multiple men irresponsibly, they wouldn't step in if it was sex with only one boy friend, and they're using condoms.

I don't think it takes multiple men. If there's a clear disregard going on, Protective Services should step in. My crazy-ass sister wasn't fucking multiple men, and Protective Services came to see us. She was a minor, having sex, going out without my parents' knowledge. That was enough.

I don't think it takes multiple men. If there's a clear disregard going on, Protective Services should step in. My crazy-ass sister wasn't fucking multiple men, and Protective Services came to see us. She was a minor, having sex, going out without my parents' knowledge. That was enough.
They only came for a visit. They didn't put her in a hospital to stop her from having life ruining sex with her underage bf. They even teach teans how to use condoms and birth control these days.

They only came for a visit. They didn't put her in a hospital to stop her from having life ruining sex with her underage bf. They even teach teans how to use condoms and birth control these days.

Just because they don't put you in a hospital doesn't mean they don't recognize the threat and respond to it. Different dangers, while all bad and dangerous, require different responses. Self-harm is a physical threat. So you watch them to make sure they don't do it. Prostituting yourself is a psychological threat. So you try and rehabilitate the mind.

Just because they don't put you in a hospital doesn't mean they don't recognize the threat and respond to it. Different dangers, while all bad and dangerous, require different responses. Self-harm is a physical threat. So you watch them to make sure they don't do it. Prostituting yourself is a psychological threat. So you try and rehabilitate the mind.
In the cucked west they see nothing wrong with prostitution, and foids having sex at a young age. They almost never send them to psychologists to get rehabilitated. That proves most people don't see prostitution and underage sex as a big deal, since they rarely do anything to prevent it. So it should be ok for adults to fuck teen thots, like how it is in many other countries.

In the cucked west they see nothing wrong with prostitution, and foids having sex at a young age. They almost never send them to psychologists to get rehabilitated. That proves most people don't see prostitution and underage sex as a big deal, since they rarely do anything to prevent it. So it should be ok for adults to fuck teen thots, like how it is in many other countries.

But if they didn't, they wouldn't respond to it at all.

But if they didn't, they wouldn't respond to it at all.
Then make it a similar minor response when an adult gets caught fucking jb's. Send them to a psychologist if they decide to go.

Then make it a similar minor response when an adult gets caught fucking jb's. Send them to a psychologist if they decide to go.

The kid or the adult? You send the victim to the psychologist. Like you send the self-harm victim to a no-touch clinic.

The kid or the adult? You send the victim to the psychologist. Like you send the self-harm victim to a no-touch clinic.
Give the adult a much lighter punishment since people don't take teen sex or prostitution that seriously.

Give the adult a much lighter punishment since people don't take teen sex or prostitution that seriously.

But they do. It's just the response is different because the problem is different.

But they do. It's just the response is different because the problem is different.
They treat teens who self harm a lot more seriously than teens who have sex. If an adult harmed a teen they would only be charged with battery, so if an adult has sex with a young teen the charge should be much less than that.

They treat teens who self harm a lot more seriously than teens who have sex. If an adult harmed a teen they would only be charged with battery, so if an adult has sex with a young teen the charge should be much less than that.

Self harm is not the same as punching someone. If you punch someone, that's battery. If you cut someone's wrists forcibly, that's something like torture or something.

Self harm is not the same as punching someone. If you punch someone, that's battery. If you cut someone's wrists forcibly, that's something like torture or something.
Hitting yourself in the head or punching yourself or cutting some areas is self harm. Cutting your wrists usually means you're trying to commit suicide. Torturing isn't exactly the same as hitting someone or trying to kill them.

Screen Shot 2020 06 05 at 74847 PM

They take teens who punch themselves in the face every week a lot more seriously than teens who have sex.

Hitting yourself in the head or punching yourself or cutting some areas is self harm. Cutting your wrists usually means you're trying to commit suicide. Torturing isn't exactly the same as hitting someone or trying to kill them.

View attachment 272190

They take teens who punch themselves in the face every week a lot more seriously than teens who have sex.

Repeated punching is beyond battery. That's like aggravated battery.

Repeated punching is beyond battery. That's like aggravated battery.
Even aggravated battery on a minor has no where near the same punishment and social stigma as having sex with one.

Even aggravated battery on a minor has no where near the same punishment and social stigma as having sex with one.

Are you sure? In both cases you're assaulting a child. They're both horrible, just different.

Are you sure? In both cases you're assaulting a child. They're both horrible, just different.
There's lot of videos online of people beating teens, and even a cop who body slammed a teen for no good reason. People take violence against teens way less seriously than having sex with them. If that cop fucked a young teen he'd lose his job and be in jail.

There's lot of videos online of people beating teens, and even a cop who body slammed a teen for no good reason. People take violence against teens way less seriously than having sex with them. If that cop fucked a young teen he'd lose his job and be in jail.

"Cop body slams teen" isn't the same, because there's a rationale for it. Like maybe the cop needed to do it in order to subdue the teen. The teen is a criminal, therefore it's warranted to subdue them with force.

"Cop body slams teen" isn't the same, because there's a rationale for it. Like maybe the cop needed to do it in order to subdue the teen. The teen is a criminal, therefore it's warranted to subdue them with force.
No, that cop was a sack of shit. The teen was just yelling back at him. He could've done 100 other things besides that. Even if a non-cop did the same and body slammed a teen, no one would look at him nearly as badly as an adult who fucked a young teen.

Last edited:
No, that cop was a sack of shit. The teen was just yelling back at him. He could've done 100 other things besides that. Even if a non-cop did the same and body slammed a teen, no one would look at him nearly as badly as an adult who fucked a young teen.

You might think that the force was unnecessary, but most people don't think that far. It's only recently that we've been starting to question how far is "too far" when a cop needs to do their job.

You might think that the force was unnecessary, but most people don't think that far. It's only recently that we've been starting to question how far is "too far" when a cop needs to do their job.
People need to criticize bitch cops who abuse their authority more often. I'll wipe my ass with "their job", they need to learn to stop being faggots. Most the laws they enforce are cucked and shouldn't be followed anyway, that's why I can't respect them.