Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Victims of sex crimes aren't emotionally doomed and are able to eventually heal

Why can't jbs having sex with adults just be considered a "bad habit"?

Why can't breaking someone's fingers just be considered a playful jest? It's how our morals evolved. We consider certain harms to be more heinous than others.

Why can't breaking someone's fingers just be considered a playful jest? It's how our morals evolved. We consider certain harms to be more heinous than others.
I'm pretty sure 100% of jbs would rather get fucked by an adult than get their fingers broken. "How our morals evolved" isn't an argument.

I'm pretty sure 100% of jbs would rather get fucked by an adult than get their fingers broken. "How our morals evolved" isn't an argument.

100% of small children would probably like to touch the stove because glowy fire looks cool and interesting. The end result is that their hands get burned. And our morals evolved to decide that small children should not be allowed to burn their hands on stoves, even if they really want to.

Even if 100% of young teenagers would like to have sex with adults, the end result is too heinous for us to allow. Like burned baby hands.

100% of small children would probably like to touch the stove because glowy fire looks cool and interesting. The end result is that their hands get burned. And our morals evolved to decide that small children should not be allowed to burn their hands on stoves, even if they really want to.
Jfl. No jb wants to burn their hands on a stove. And burning your hand on s stove will teach you immediately that it was bad. Sex with an adult shows no real harm.

If jb foids can have sex with 16 year old chads because it's "cool and interesting" then they can do it with an adult. There is no difference and the outcome is the same. Normie's morals shouldn't be anything to go by since they still mutilate little baby boys, which 1000 times worse than even forced rape, and has permanent physical and psychological consequences. Normies also allowed inceldom to happen for the majority of men.
Even if 100% of young teenagers would like to have sex with adults, the end result is too heinous for us to allow. Like burned baby hands.
The end result will be fine. Being afraid of it happening is just from normie brainwashing.

Last edited:
Sex with kids doesn't just "not meet the normie standard." There's a difference between a bad habit and an actual crime.

Then you haven't been paying attention to this conversation, and you don't seem to have an understanding of what "emotional maturity" is. Emotional maturity doesn't just mean "not being delinquent." It means not being dependent on your abuser. I cite Slaughter again. When it came to the instruction of Dahvie Vanity, she was not delinquent. She was the opposite of that, she hung onto every word of his. By your logic, she's "mature" for not acting up.

You might be getting ready to say "But Slaughter wasn't 16." If you are about to say that, you're missing the point again. You said "Emotional immaturity = delinquence." Slaughter proves that "Emotional immaturity = overdependence." It doesn't matter what age she was.

Not every teen rebels for the same reasons. In fact, I'd argue most teens rebel to escape this so-called "adult responsibility." Because "adult responsibility" as described in the text you cited was "What the adults told them to do." If I'm a teen, and I'm told by my elders that now is the time to put away boyish things and learn to be a ranch hand because that's what adults do, I might do that if that's what's been drilled into me to want. But if I know there's another way, a way my parents might not necessarily want for me, then I'm gonna rebel.

What would've been a real test was if these pre-1800s kids had the option of following the adults, or doing their own thing. What you've given are examples of teens who were NOT free, but instead pushed into adulthood early. The adulthoods the other adults chose for them.
emotional immaturity DOES cause delinquency. how does it not? also, slaughter was 10/11. that's a kid not a teenager. also, teenagers DO rebel because we infantilize them. There's NO proof they rebelled in the old days. Back then, they had adult responsibilities and did it. Nowadays, they rebel because we won't let them have adult responsibilities which they desire because their brain tells them to because they finished puberty.

Nobody outside of this forum will touch this because it’s scientific fact backed up by evidence and doesn’t fit an incel haters world view.
According to Mic, "A recently released study suggests that the majority of survivors of childhood sexual abuse are able to achieve what the study calls “complete mental health.”
Most brutal part is if you did this study but by people who missed out on teen love, you would probably see that 0/100 achieved good mental health
:feels: :feels: :feels: :feels: :feels:
The walls of text in this thread :lul: i'm crying
This jfl. can people respond in smaller texts holy shit? gz no one will read their responses lol

Last edited:
Most brutal part is if you did this study but by people who missed out on teen love, you would probably see that 0/100 achieved good mental health
:feels: :feels: :feels: :feels: :feels:

This jfl. can people respond in smaller texts holy shit? gz no one will read their responses lol
Inceldom is permanent damage

missing out on teen love is the worst trama a person can endure
Agreed. But bluepilled cucks think it’s better to betabuxx in your 30s

any thing that happens to women is a tragedy:soy:
Tbh feminists used to be about empowering rape victims. Seriously feminists were different about it before the 70s

Jfl. No jb wants to burn their hands on a stove. And burning your hand on s stove will teach you immediately that it was bad. Sex with an adult shows no real harm.

If jb foids can have sex with 16 year old chads because it's "cool and interesting" then they can do it with an adult. There is no difference and the outcome is the same. Normie's morals shouldn't be anything to go by since they still mutilate little baby boys, which 1000 times worse than even forced rape, and has permanent physical and psychological consequences. Normies also allowed inceldom to happen for the majority of men.

The end result will be fine. Being afraid of it happening is just from normie brainwashing.

I didn't say teenagers wanted to burn their hands on a stove. I said small children. A small child's hand is damaged through touching a burning stove, and a teenager's mind is damaged through being manipulated into a sexual relationship with an adult.

Also, we don't like when teenagers have sex with teenagers either. It's just impossible to punish, because who raped who?

emotional immaturity DOES cause delinquency. how does it not? also, slaughter was 10/11. that's a kid not a teenager. also, teenagers DO rebel because we infantilize them. There's NO proof they rebelled in the old days. Back then, they had adult responsibilities and did it. Nowadays, they rebel because we won't let them have adult responsibilities which they desire because their brain tells them to because they finished puberty.

Delinquency isn't the only way emotional immaturity manifests, is what I'm saying. Overdependence is another way.

And just like I thought, you go to saying that Slaughter wasn't a teenager. You're really not keeping track of this conversation. It doesn't matter what her age is, what matters is that she was overdependent, and that's not healthy. Whether she was 10, 11, 16, 26, or 106, that overdependence isn't healthy. And so if someone exhibits this glaring sign of mental unwellness, we have to ask "Why is it that they were so emotionally immature as to cling to their spouse like a child?" Slaughter isn't the only overdependent minor.

And I never said these teenagers rebelled in the old days. Again, you're not picking up what I'm putting down. Of course these teenagers were obedient, because they were raised to follow orders and never do anything fun. The idea that teenagers rebel because they're so hard up for responsibility is naive. When kids rebel, they're not sneaking off at night to go find internships. They're going out to party. That's what teenagers wanna do.

I didn't say teenagers wanted to burn their hands on a stove. I said small children. A small child's hand is damaged through touching a burning stove, and a teenager's mind is damaged through being manipulated into a sexual relationship with an adult.
Sex isn't something you get manipulated into. Might as well say buying a bike is something you're manipulated into.
Also, we don't like when teenagers have sex with teenagers either. It's just impossible to punish, because who raped who?
No one cares about it, or they'd not let young girls dress like thots and shake their asses on tiktok. Sex isn't a bad thing, so people need to realize it's not bad with adults either, and they don't get "manipulated" into it.

Delinquency isn't the only way emotional immaturity manifests, is what I'm saying. Overdependence is another way.

And just like I thought, you go to saying that Slaughter wasn't a teenager. You're really not keeping track of this conversation. It doesn't matter what her age is, what matters is that she was overdependent, and that's not healthy. Whether she was 10, 11, 16, 26, or 106, that overdependence isn't healthy. And so if someone exhibits this glaring sign of mental unwellness, we have to ask "Why is it that they were so emotionally immature as to cling to their spouse like a child?" Slaughter isn't the only overdependent minor.

And I never said these teenagers rebelled in the old days. Again, you're not picking up what I'm putting down. Of course these teenagers were obedient, because they were raised to follow orders and never do anything fun. The idea that teenagers rebel because they're so hard up for responsibility is naive. When kids rebel, they're not sneaking off at night to go find internships. They're going out to party. That's what teenagers wanna do.
Teenagers only rebel by doing adult responsibilities that society won’t let them do. Also, teenagers aren’t automatically clingy just because abuse of their age and emotional immaturity DOES often cause delinquency. Also the teen’s mind isn’t damaged by being manipulated because manipulate means to use someone for an advantage. Being in a relationship with someone you genuinely love isn’t manipulation just because they’re younger than a randomly chosen number. They’re just brainwashed by society into thinking they’re manipulated. I don’t see how a 16 year old is suddenly manipulated if their age difference is harmless and I think 16 year olds are old enough to understand sex. They married long ago so I think they can understand sex. They aren’t different from 18 year olds

Sex isn't something you get manipulated into. Might as well say buying a bike is something you're manipulated into.

No one cares about it, or they'd not let young girls dress like thots and shake their asses on tiktok. Sex isn't a bad thing, so people need to realize it's not bad with adults either, and they don't get "manipulated" into it.

People aren't manipulated into sex? I don't wanna put words in your mouth, are you saying something that isn't this?

And no one said sex is a bad thing, just an adult thing. A thing for people with the maturity to handle it. Actual sex is far enough removed from teenagers dressing like sluts that simply dressing like a slut isn't illegal. Because sex is pretty easy to define. But if I don't like the kind of pants a girl is wearing, who am I to say the pants sexualize her? But then, does that mean I can save a bunch of TikToks of teenagers shaking their asses and just call myself a fan of dance? If one can't matter-of-factly say the way these girls are portraying themselves is sexual? It's tough.

Teenagers only rebel by doing adult responsibilities that society won’t let them do.

No they don't, teenagers rebel for a variety of reasons. And again, your source doesn't go into whether these ancient teenagers had the freedom to pursue interests that their adult guardians maybe didn't want for them. So you can't say these teenagers were truly free. Just very well trained to follow in their parents' footsteps. And a common reason teenagers of nowadays rebel is because they do NOT want to follow in their parents' footsteps. They do NOT want whatever responsibilities these so-called "better off" teenagers of ancient times had.

Also, teenagers aren’t automatically clingy just because abuse of their age and emotional immaturity DOES often cause delinquency.

Teenagers aren't automatically delinquent just because of abuse of their age either. I don't know if you're getting this or not, but emotional immaturity and the abuse of it manifests in a NUMBER of ways.

Also the teen’s mind isn’t damaged by being manipulated because manipulate means to use someone for an advantage. Being in a relationship with someone you genuinely love isn’t manipulation just because they’re younger than a randomly chosen number. They’re just brainwashed by society into thinking they’re manipulated. I don’t see how a 16 year old is suddenly manipulated if their age difference is harmless and I think 16 year olds are old enough to understand sex. They married long ago so I think they can understand sex. They aren’t different from 18 year olds

Yeah, use them for the advantage of having a sexual relationship with them. This is what adults do with teenagers. Take advantage of their simple, impulsive minds. Take advantage of the difference in maturity between adults and teenagers. A teenager is manipulated when an adult takes advantage of these things to get into a relationship with them.

People aren't manipulated into sex? I don't wanna put words in your mouth, are you saying something that isn't this?

And no one said sex is a bad thing, just an adult thing. A thing for people with the maturity to handle it. Actual sex is far enough removed from teenagers dressing like sluts that simply dressing like a slut isn't illegal. Because sex is pretty easy to define. But if I don't like the kind of pants a girl is wearing, who am I to say the pants sexualize her? But then, does that mean I can save a bunch of TikToks of teenagers shaking their asses and just call myself a fan of dance? If one can't matter-of-factly say the way these girls are portraying themselves is sexual? It's tough.

No they don't, teenagers rebel for a variety of reasons. And again, your source doesn't go into whether these ancient teenagers had the freedom to pursue interests that their adult guardians maybe didn't want for them. So you can't say these teenagers were truly free. Just very well trained to follow in their parents' footsteps. And a common reason teenagers of nowadays rebel is because they do NOT want to follow in their parents' footsteps. They do NOT want whatever responsibilities these so-called "better off" teenagers of ancient times had.

Teenagers aren't automatically delinquent just because of abuse of their age either. I don't know if you're getting this or not, but emotional immaturity and the abuse of it manifests in a NUMBER of ways.

Yeah, use them for the advantage of having a sexual relationship with them. This is what adults do with teenagers. Take advantage of their simple, impulsive minds. Take advantage of the difference in maturity between adults and teenagers. A teenager is manipulated when an adult takes advantage of these things to get into a relationship with them.
Just because a teenager is less mature doesn’t automatically mean the adult is starting a relationship with them because of teens immaturity. The adult can be just genuinely in love. Also, infantilization of teens DOES cause psychopathology and immaturity in teenagers. Research confirms this. I’ve read about it. And yes teens DO want to behave like adults but because society doesn’t let them, they do it anyways and rebel.

also, teens then didn’t behave like adults because simply society forces them to back then. They did because society let them and they handled it easily. Teenagers can handle sex, if they didn’t, they wouldn’t have married or had sex long ago. That’s why they had teens marry back then but not some 5 year old

Just because a teenager is less mature doesn’t automatically mean the adult is starting a relationship with them because of teens immaturity. The adult can be just genuinely in love.

The teenager being less mature means they're easier to manipulate. Even if the adult isn't necessarily trying to manipulate the teenager, the immaturity means they can't be in an adult relationship regardless of who it's with. The teenager isn't ready for it.

Also, infantilization of teens DOES cause psychopathology and immaturity in teenagers. Research confirms this. I’ve read about it. And yes teens DO want to behave like adults but because society doesn’t let them, they do it anyways and rebel.

No one was saying infantilization doesn't cause harm. What I was saying was, we are not "infantilizing" anybody.

And "behave like adults" has a broad definition. Broader than your precious articles care to address. Again, your articles never said that pre-1800s teenagers were free. Understand that as hard as you can. It never says those teenagers were free. It just says they were allowed to do whatever the adults said they had to do.

Teenagers rebel when they don't get to do what they want. You wanna do this like the pre-1800s? Then we would be saying to teenagers "Alright, time to work like an adult. Time to follow in the footsteps of your forefathers." We could give them all the responsibility of adult drudgery. You think teenagers wanna do that? No they don't. And all your article says is that pre-1800s teenagers were raised and trained and drilled for whatever adult drudgery their parents wanted them to follow. Says fuck all about them having the freedom to make their own choices. Maybe the African queen wouldn't have wanted to be queen, if she had a choice. Maybe all those child soldiers in the Revolutionary War wouldn't have chosen to die, if they had a choice.

also, teens then didn’t behave like adults because simply society forces them to back then. They did because society let them and they handled it easily. Teenagers can handle sex, if they didn’t, they wouldn’t have married or had sex long ago. That’s why they had teens marry back then but not some 5 year old

No, your articles say nothing about "let."

Also, you forgot my point about the pre-regent days. You say "We shouldn't have stopped letting adults marry teenagers. We used to let them." We used to not have regents. Why were we right to allow regents, but wrong to stop teen brides? Please don't let this point slip like so many others.

The teenager being less mature means they're easier to manipulate. Even if the adult isn't necessarily trying to manipulate the teenager, the immaturity means they can't be in an adult relationship regardless of who it's with. The teenager isn't ready for it.

No one was saying infantilization doesn't cause harm. What I was saying was, we are not "infantilizing" anybody.

And "behave like adults" has a broad definition. Broader than your precious articles care to address. Again, your articles never said that pre-1800s teenagers were free. Understand that as hard as you can. It never says those teenagers were free. It just says they were allowed to do whatever the adults said they had to do.

Teenagers rebel when they don't get to do what they want. You wanna do this like the pre-1800s? Then we would be saying to teenagers "Alright, time to work like an adult. Time to follow in the footsteps of your forefathers." We could give them all the responsibility of adult drudgery. You think teenagers wanna do that? No they don't. And all your article says is that pre-1800s teenagers were raised and trained and drilled for whatever adult drudgery their parents wanted them to follow. Says fuck all about them having the freedom to make their own choices. Maybe the African queen wouldn't have wanted to be queen, if she had a choice. Maybe all those child soldiers in the Revolutionary War wouldn't have chosen to die, if they had a choice.

No, your articles say nothing about "let."

Also, you forgot my point about the pre-regent days. You say "We shouldn't have stopped letting adults marry teenagers. We used to let them." We used to not have regents. Why were we right to allow regents, but wrong to stop teen brides? Please don't let this point slip like so many others.
That regent existed for a 10 year old boy a 16 years old and also teenagers ARE ready for sex. That’s why they try sex out. They’re reaching full sexual maturity and thus they have biological desires to have sex and now that they finished puberty, they’re biologically adults and their brain tells them to have adult responsibilities. They weren’t forced to be adults long ago, that was the norm because teenagers back then made that the norm. They decided to marry and have kids at the time. Also we do infantilize them because we take away their adult rights and make them disobey their biological urges. We teach them they aren’t able to handle even voting

A 25 year old man trying to have sex with a 15 year old foid is no more manipulation than a 16 year old trying to have sex with her. The age difference doesn't mean there has to be manipulation like normies want people to believe.
It's 100% sexual or they wouldn't be on dating apps and having sex with chads every day at those ages. So we have the right to limit them from sexualizing themselves if it leads to them having sex at a young age, since it's something only for adults.

Last edited:
A 25 year old man trying to have sex with a 15 year old foid is no more manipulation than a 16 year old trying to have sex with her. The age difference doesn't mean there has to be manipulation like normies want people to believe.

It's 100% sexual or they wouldn't be on dating apps and having sex with chads every day at those ages. So we have the right to limit them from sexualizing themselves if it leads to them having sex at a young age, since it's something only for adults.
Post-pubescent teenagers = adults

child=prepubescent

“rape” from chad is an eye opening experience!

It should really be that simple.
According to cucks, even 18/19 year olds are children, they think you aren’t an adult until 21.

According to cucks, even 18/19 year olds are children, they think you aren’t an adult until 21.
It doesn't make any sense, they're just virtue signaling cucks, or gay.

It doesn't make any sense, they're just virtue signaling cucks, or gay.
Most men are extremely attracted to 18/19 year olds. Many don’t wanna date one because they’re afraid of being hated by others and being called a “pedo”

@Mainländer thoughts?

@Mainländer thoughts?
Just finished reading. Very high IQ thread.

The narrative that an adult will ruin an underage girl's life invariably, completely and irremediably for any sexual contact, regardless of violence/coersion being involved or not, is OBVIOUSLY false and was created by bogus psycho-feminist theories mixed with extremely biased tests in which the subjects were very often raped violently, commonly in a homossexual way, at very tender ages like 4, like the Kinsey reports.

That regent existed for a 10 year old boy a 16 years old and also teenagers ARE ready for sex. That’s why they try sex out. They’re reaching full sexual maturity and thus they have biological desires to have sex and now that they finished puberty, they’re biologically adults and their brain tells them to have adult responsibilities.

First of all, physical sexual maturity says nothing for emotional maturity. That would make sense if all humans were good for was breeding. If we were animals. Having your period doesn't mean you can live like the adult we in the modern age need you to live as. Animals act on biological urges. We're humans. Meaning we seek more sophistication than that.

Second, you didn't grasp my point about the regents. It doesn't matter how old Peter was. What matters is, they thought he was too young to reign. But once upon a time, they didn't think 10 year olds were too young to reign. So why were they wrong to let 10 year olds reign? Why were they right to establish regents? Why is establishing regency not "infantilizing" these oh-so mature 10 year olds?

They weren’t forced to be adults long ago, that was the norm because teenagers back then made that the norm. They decided to marry and have kids at the time. Also we do infantilize them because we take away their adult rights and make them disobey their biological urges. We teach them they aren’t able to handle even voting

Yeah, forcing was the norm back then. Granted it didn't take much force, because there wasn't much freedom to run off to back then. Look, all your sources say is that teenagers were raised to follow in their adult leaders' footsteps. It says nothing about them having freedom.

Suppose I'm growing up in the 1700s. I'm a... I dunno, the son of a ranch hand. And the time will come for me to take on the adult responsibilities of running the ranch hand. Suppose I don't wanna be a ranch hand. Where am I gonna run off to? Furthermore, what fucking exists back then to distract me from being a ranch hand?

The age difference means more mental maturity. The 25 year old is more mature, has a more sophisticated mind. The 15 year old does not. At best, the 15 year old's mind isn't emotionally mature enough for an adult relationship. At worst, the 25 year old can take advantage of the 15 year old's immaturity.

We have the right to limit them from having sex, but being on TikTok is not itself sexualizing. We can't matter-of-factly connect having a TikTok and lying about your age on Tinder to have sex. Some girls just like to dance.

The age difference means more mental maturity. The 25 year old is more mature, has a more sophisticated mind. The 15 year old does not. At best, the 15 year old's mind isn't emotionally mature enough for an adult relationship. At worst, the 25 year old can take advantage of the 15 year old's immaturity.
You don't need to have a "fully mature" mind to operate a car or do extreme sports like football. Sex is an activity way less dangerous than those. If a 15 year old had the money, they can also buy a big screen tv, it doesn't mean they were manipulated by adults into doing those things. There are also a lot of non-nt 25 year olds who are much less mature than nt 15 year olds.
We have the right to limit them from having sex, but being on TikTok is not itself sexualizing. We can't matter-of-factly connect having a TikTok and lying about your age on Tinder to have sex. Some girls just like to dance.
If they're wearing slutty clothes and shaking their ass and tits, and talking on social media about how cum tastes, then they are sexualizing themselves. We must prevent all those things if sex is only supposed to be for adults.

First of all, physical sexual maturity says nothing for emotional maturity. That would make sense if all humans were good for was breeding. If we were animals. Having your period doesn't mean you can live like the adult we in the modern age need you to live as. Animals act on biological urges. We're humans. Meaning we seek more sophistication than that.

Second, you didn't grasp my point about the regents. It doesn't matter how old Peter was. What matters is, they thought he was too young to reign. But once upon a time, they didn't think 10 year olds were too young to reign. So why were they wrong to let 10 year olds reign? Why were they right to establish regents? Why is establishing regency not "infantilizing" these oh-so mature 10 year olds?

Yeah, forcing was the norm back then. Granted it didn't take much force, because there wasn't much freedom to run off to back then. Look, all your sources say is that teenagers were raised to follow in their adult leaders' footsteps. It says nothing about them having freedom.

Suppose I'm growing up in the 1700s. I'm a... I dunno, the son of a ranch hand. And the time will come for me to take on the adult responsibilities of running the ranch hand. Suppose I don't wanna be a ranch hand. Where am I gonna run off to? Furthermore, what fucking exists back then to distract me from being a ranch hand?

Teens weren't "forced" into adulthood. They just naturally went into adulthood. The reason why society decided teens can marry or work or become parents is because teens were considered adults and thus it was the norm and lifestyle for them to be adults. Now we teach them to go to college and never have kids until age 30. How is that not forcing when teens don't have biological urges to be in school but allowing them to do their evolutionarily natural things is forceful?

Also, physical maturity CAN be linked to emotional maturity. In the Paleolithic days, when you finished puberty, you were now on your own. You reached full sexual maturity and it was time to make children. In the early Paleolithic days, people didn't live too long, so it was important to become parents early and act like adults early. When a teen finishes puberty, their brain tells them to be this way, that's why they have sex, drink and do other adult stuff, but when society prevents this, this causes problems in them because we raise them as children until they're 21 so thus they end up immature. Research has confirmed that infantilizing them like this causes psychopathology and immaturity in them. In other societies, teenagers behaved very differently. I'm pretty sure in those societies they behaved like adults, and when those societies were influenced by western culture, teens there became less mature.

Also, a 15 year old is mature enough to have sex. They probably did in early human history. And being more mature doesn't mean you automatically are going to take advantage of them. There could be a 25 year old with autism and severe immaturity and they dated a mature 25 year old but nobody would care because they're the same age. Also, if teenagers handled adult responsibilities long ago, they still can if we let them be adults.
Just finished reading. Very high IQ thread.

The narrative that an adult will ruin an underage girl's life invariably, completely and irremediably for any sexual contact, regardless of violence/coersion being involved or not, is OBVIOUSLY false and was created by bogus psycho-feminist theories mixed with extremely biased tests in which the subjects were very often raped violently, commonly in a homossexual way, at very tender ages like 4, like the Kinsey reports.
In my opinion, teaching teen girls to be traumatized by this is way more abusive than sex with a teen could ever be. I don't see how someone simply being older than you is inherently traumatic. Society's intense reaction to the age gap is what traumatizes them. When teen girls married older guys long ago, i doubt they were traumatized because it wasn't seen as "evil" back then

Last edited:
@Personalityinkwell thoughts?

You don't need to have a "fully mature" mind to operate a car or do extreme sports like football. Sex is an activity way less dangerous than those. If a 15 year old had the money, they can also buy a big screen tv, it doesn't mean they were manipulated by adults into doing those things. There are also a lot of non-nt 25 year olds who are much less mature than nt 15 year olds.

It's not about danger. It's about emotional maturity. A human person is not a machine like a car is.

If they're wearing slutty clothes and shaking their ass and tits, and talking on social media about how cum tastes, then they are sexualizing themselves. We must prevent all those things if sex is only supposed to be for adults.

These are not the same as having actual sex though. As long as that's not happening, it's not as simple as censoring every teenager.

Teens weren't "forced" into adulthood. They just naturally went into adulthood. The reason why society decided teens can marry or work or become parents is because teens were considered adults and thus it was the norm and lifestyle for them to be adults. Now we teach them to go to college and never have kids until age 30. How is that not forcing when teens don't have biological urges to be in school but allowing them to do their evolutionarily natural things is forceful?

"Forced," as in they were raised from an early age to inherit this life. In a world where there wasn't much choice outside of following in your family's footsteps. That's the force. Which is another failure of those olden times. We didn't give teenagers choice. They were told early on that they would inherit certain responsibilities, like being queen. That kind of force is itself unhealthy.

Today, teenagers can make any choice they are deemed mature enough for. Mentally. Not just whenever they hit puberty. Because hitting puberty isn't the same as being mentally and emotionally mature. Puberty is probably the most irrational and unstable stage in a person's life as far as the decisions they make and the emotions they feel. No way in fuck should kids going through puberty get to make adult decisions.

Also, physical maturity CAN be linked to emotional maturity. In the Paleolithic days, when you finished puberty, you were now on your own. You reached full sexual maturity and it was time to make children. In the early Paleolithic days, people didn't live too long, so it was important to become parents early and act like adults early. When a teen finishes puberty, their brain tells them to be this way, that's why they have sex, drink and do other adult stuff, but when society prevents this, this causes problems in them because we raise them as children until they're 21 so thus they end up immature. Research has confirmed that infantilizing them like this causes psychopathology and immaturity in them. In other societies, teenagers behaved very differently. I'm pretty sure in those societies they behaved like adults, and when those societies were influenced by western culture, teens there became less mature.

Again with the Paleolithic Era? I'm really not sure if you grasp that we're trying to not be like animals acting on instinct. Paleolithic standards apply if you wanna have a Paleolithic society where we shit where we eat. But the Paleolithic Era??? There weren't even human beings in the Paleolithic Era. Homo sapiens only started kicking up about 500,000 years ago. We're trying to not be animals here. We are more than animal instinct. To follow animal instinct is stupid and goes against our more educated, more sophisticated modern day perspective.

Also, a 15 year old is mature enough to have sex. They probably did in early human history. And being more mature doesn't mean you automatically are going to take advantage of them. There could be a 25 year old with autism and severe immaturity and they dated a mature 25 year old but nobody would care because they're the same age. Also, if teenagers handled adult responsibilities long ago, they still can if we let them be adults.

Autism is a disorder, an aberration from the norm. Obviously we don't want a competent 25 year old taking advantage of a retarded 25 year old, and yes we even have statutes to try and combat that. Taking advantage of the mentally weak is always bad, regardless of age. But we can't give everyone in the world a psych eval.

Also, again, come off this "early human history" stuff. Early human history was not good. That's why we don't live like that anymore.

It's not about danger. It's about emotional maturity. A human person is not a machine like a car is.
Plenty of guys would fuck older females when they're 15, foids are the same at that age with older guys, but people want to cope like they're innocent kids. None of them get permanently scarred for life after if it was consenting.
These are not the same as having actual sex though. As long as that's not happening, it's not as simple as censoring every teenager.
So you're ok with teen girls shaking their asses in front of adults, and giving them lap dances? That's what happens in under 18 clubs. They must also be punished for talking about having sex on social media, or if they get caught making arrangements to have sex.

"Forced," as in they were raised from an early age to inherit this life. In a world where there wasn't much choice outside of following in your family's footsteps. That's the force. Which is another failure of those olden times. We didn't give teenagers choice. They were told early on that they would inherit certain responsibilities, like being queen. That kind of force is itself unhealthy.

Today, teenagers can make any choice they are deemed mature enough for. Mentally. Not just whenever they hit puberty. Because hitting puberty isn't the same as being mentally and emotionally mature. Puberty is probably the most irrational and unstable stage in a person's life as far as the decisions they make and the emotions they feel. No way in fuck should kids going through puberty get to make adult decisions.

Again with the Paleolithic Era? I'm really not sure if you grasp that we're trying to not be like animals acting on instinct. Paleolithic standards apply if you wanna have a Paleolithic society where we shit where we eat. But the Paleolithic Era??? There weren't even human beings in the Paleolithic Era. Homo sapiens only started kicking up about 500,000 years ago. We're trying to not be animals here. We are more than animal instinct. To follow animal instinct is stupid and goes against our more educated, more sophisticated modern day perspective.

Autism is a disorder, an aberration from the norm. Obviously we don't want a competent 25 year old taking advantage of a retarded 25 year old, and yes we even have statutes to try and combat that. Taking advantage of the mentally weak is always bad, regardless of age. But we can't give everyone in the world a psych eval.

Also, again, come off this "early human history" stuff. Early human history was not good. That's why we don't live like that anymore.
dude homo sapiens (aka today's humans) DID exist in the paleolithic age. the Paleolithic age ended only like 30,000 years ago. humans already existed back then look it up. also, puberty DOES correlate with maturity because in the paleolithic age, when you finished puberty, you had to become a adult and act like one. you had to live on your own and reproduce early to populate the earth. that's why teens like independence. that's why they engage in adult activity. their brain has told them to because in those days they had to in order to populate earth. and our brains haven't changed since then. they're only immature because we interfere with their brain instincts by treating them like children. research shows this causes immaturity and psychopathology in them

also, no, teens weren't forced into adulthood then. they literally decided to get married and become adults themselves, even in the paleolithic, they decided to do that early in life, that's why later on they still got married early and had adult responsibilities early, because when paleolithic humans decide to be adults when their brain says so at the end of puberty, humans continue that tradition later on until about 200 years ago when society began to infantilize them.

also, teens aren't free to do what they want these days when they have mandatory education and are taught they must go to college or they won't have good jobs.

also, puberty isn't when people are most immature because like I said, infantilization causes immaturity NOT biology, and older teens are already done with puberty. also, if an immature 20 year old dates a mature 20 year old, no-one cares but they freak out over a immature 20 year old with autism and without a license, dating an experienced mature independent 16 year old

We've been differentiating between women and adults since well before the 1800s. Boy czar Peter the Great is just one example. He was tzar at 10. Since he was only 10 years old, his mother was temporarily instated as regent. But because it would be stupid to let a woman rule, a rebellion occurred in order to instate Peter's severely ill 16 year old half-brother Ivan V as tzar. Women and adults are not the same, a woman's freedoms and an adult's freedoms are not the same, and we've known it for hundreds of years, if not thousands.

And is it inherently wrong to take someone's life? Why is life sacred? Is it inherently wrong to take someone's stuff? Why is someone's stuff sacred? Why can't people just get over it?

And you're missing the point about Slaughter. The problem wasn't just the molestation. She was emotionally dependent on him. That was why she shouldn't have been with him. That was the evidence of why women shouldn't be allowed to enter into adult relationships. Molestation is bad on its own, molestation can happen at any age and is bad regardless of age. But as far as the question of "Why don't we let women date adults," it's because women, even the freest most emancipated women, are impulsive and stupid and needy. Emotionally immature. Like Slaughter was.

Fixed it up a bit for you

you agree with frothy?
Not really, I was mostly making the point that as I was reading his moralfagging post about kids, I realized how many of the statements he made about children also apply to women.

Not really, I was mostly making the point that as I was reading his moralfagging post about kids, I realized how many of the statements he made about children also apply to women.
what's your opinion on my theory about trauma?

what's your opinion on my theory about trauma?
I have no personal experience or educational background in childhood sexual trauma so I have no personal opinion. Although I was abused as a child it was the violent kind, involving physical and verbal abuse, and I can say with a complete certainty that there is no way that I will ever recover from it. Whether sexual trauma is the same I cannot say.

I have no personal experience or educational background in childhood sexual trauma so I have no personal opinion. Although I was abused as a child it was the violent kind, involving physical and verbal abuse, and I can say with a complete certainty that there is no way that I will ever recover from it. Whether sexual trauma is the same I cannot say.
the idea that you can't recover is a myth and the studies i show prove that. although you seem to be talking about physical abuse and you haven't told me how much it's happened. but i don't want you to tell yourself you can't heal or have a happy life because you can. you're stronger than your past

you cant compare feelings of pain with another person111!! NOT QUANTIFYABLE :soy::soy::soy:

Plenty of guys would fuck older females when they're 15, foids are the same at that age with older guys, but people want to cope like they're innocent kids. None of them get permanently scarred for life after if it was consenting.

We already covered that it doesn't matter if the kid wants to have sex. They're not emotionally mature enough for it. And it does fuck them up. It ruins them in ways we in now understand to be bad.

So you're ok with teen girls shaking their asses in front of adults, and giving them lap dances? That's what happens in under 18 clubs. They must also be punished for talking about having sex on social media, or if they get caught making arrangements to have sex.

I'm not "okay" with it, it's just you can't make it illegal. You can't even make it illegal for kids to have sex, despite how against it we are. Because who would we punish? Who took advantage of whom? In order to punish this, we need a manipulator to punish. If there was no manipulator, if it's just two stupid kids doing a stupid thing they aren't ready for, we can't call either of them the "rapist" and thus no legal punishment can occur. We just leave it up to their parents to punish them.

dude homo sapiens (aka today's humans) DID exist in the paleolithic age. the Paleolithic age ended only like 30,000 years ago. humans already existed back then look it up. also, puberty DOES correlate with maturity because in the paleolithic age, when you finished puberty, you had to become a adult and act like one. you had to live on your own and reproduce early to populate the earth. that's why teens like independence. that's why they engage in adult activity. their brain has told them to because in those days they had to in order to populate earth. and our brains haven't changed since then. they're only immature because we interfere with their brain instincts by treating them like children. research shows this causes immaturity and psychopathology in them

But "acting like an adult" HAS changed since then. Our standards have changed since 30,000 years ago. Our understanding of what's healthy and productive has changed since 30,000 years ago. Teenage minds might be able to handle being a caveman adult, but being a caveman adult is not healthy. Being a modern adult of healthy, sound mind? It takes more than being able to have sex and start a fire.

You're saying teenagers knew how to be cave adults in caveman times. That's not emotional or mental maturity. Not as we understand it now. And our understanding is much better than caveman times.

also, no, teens weren't forced into adulthood then. they literally decided to get married and become adults themselves, even in the paleolithic, they decided to do that early in life, that's why later on they still got married early and had adult responsibilities early, because when paleolithic humans decide to be adults when their brain says so at the end of puberty, humans continue that tradition later on until about 200 years ago when society began to infantilize them.

Because they had no choice! They didn't have the options we do now. You ignored my point entirely so I'll say it again. "They were raised from an early age to inherit this life. In a world where there wasn't much choice outside of following in your family's footsteps. That's the force." If you're saying they weren't raised for this, you're being ignorant, because if they weren't, they wouldn't know HOW to be adults.

also, teens aren't free to do what they want these days when they have mandatory education and are taught they must go to college or they won't have good jobs.

They're free to do what they're emotionally mature enough for. But here's something else you're ignoring, even if a teenager didn't want to go to school, he can rebel and skip school. Do something else. Because those options exist. Teenagers have access to those options. Not like in the pre-1800s,

Your whole argument seems to hinge on "Teenagers in the olden times were obedient." Ignoring a myriad of factors that contribute to why a person might be obedient but another wouldn't.

also, puberty isn't when people are most immature because like I said, infantilization causes immaturity NOT biology, and older teens are already done with puberty. also, if an immature 20 year old dates a mature 20 year old, no-one cares but they freak out over a immature 20 year old with autism and without a license, dating an experienced mature independent 16 year old

Puberty is when you're most irrational and impulsive. Most driven by instinct and emotion. That's immaturity. Maturity is when you're out of that tumultuous phase and can think clearly. That's biology.

And what we care about if is a 20 year old can be responsible for themselves. If a 20 year old is some kind of retard, and they get into an adult relationship, we're concerned. This is why we worry about retards for the rest of their adult lives. Worry that they're with partners who won't take advantage of them.

Also also, not having a license is not itself a mark of mental/emotional immaturity. It's just driverslicensepillers feeling bad for themselves.

We already covered that it doesn't matter if the kid wants to have sex. They're not emotionally mature enough for it. And it does fuck them up. It ruins them in ways we in now understand to be bad.
There's no proof it ruins them, maybe only if it was real rape, not consenting sex. Or almost the entire population would be "ruined" for having sex when they were under 18.
I'm not "okay" with it, it's just you can't make it illegal. You can't even make it illegal for kids to have sex, despite how against it we are. Because who would we punish? Who took advantage of whom? In order to punish this, we need a manipulator to punish. If there was no manipulator, if it's just two stupid kids doing a stupid thing they aren't ready for, we can't call either of them the "rapist" and thus no legal punishment can occur. We just leave it up to their parents to punish them.
If it's just "something stupid" that isn't a big deal, then let them do those stupid things with adults too. Or punish both the minors for having sex, and the ones who act slutty online, because we need to show them how dangerous sex is before 18.

Last edited:
There's no proof it ruins them, maybe only if it was real rape, not consenting sex. Or almost the entire population would be "ruined" for having sex when they were under 18.

Who says the entire population is mentally sound? Plenty of people are sexually active before they're adults, that doesn't make it good.

If it's just "something stupid" that isn't a big deal, then let them do those stupid things with adults too. Or punish both the minors for having sex, and the ones who act slutty online, because we need to show them how dangerous sex is before 18.

Because the adult isn't stupid. The adult is smart, because the adult has a mature and sophisticated brain. To use your sophisticated mind to try and get sex out of a stupid teenager is manipulation.

Who says the entire population is mentally sound? Plenty of people are sexually active before they're adults, that doesn't make it good.
That's exactly why we shouldn't listen to normies, they're mentally screwed. Not from having sex below 18 though, from group think brainwashing and bad diets. It doesn't have to be "good" for it to be legal.
Because the adult isn't stupid. The adult is smart, because the adult has a mature and sophisticated brain. To use your sophisticated mind to try and get sex out of a stupid teenager is manipulation.
That's not true, a lot of people here said trying to get a jb is even harder than trying to get an older foid. Plus, not all adults are nt. Jb's are way more mature and experienced than adult autists.

That's not true, a lot of people here said trying to get a jb is even harder than trying to get an older foid. Plus, not all adults are nt. Jb's are way more mature and experienced than adult autists.

It's easy if you take advantage of her juvenile mind. You shouldn't, because that's criminal and abhorrent, but oldcels do it all the time. People here must not know that, because they aren't criminals.

And again, abnormalities happen. You shouldn't take advantage of adult retards either.