Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Vid of 31 year old virgin. Just goes to show how high womens standards are. Very depressing video.

What the fuck, he is a white guy with a robust skull and good symmetry, good facial hair.

How the FUCK can white guys like this be incel?

Hypergamy in the west is so fucking strong now, guys like this should get an AVERAGE SLIM WHITE GIRL .. but here he is, a fucking VIRGIN at 31.

What are we gonna do? Imagine all the other males who live like him, who dont talk about it cause of shame?

What the fuck guys .. we are 100% correct with this incel shit

he's refusing to get with a 3/10 like all the other guys who look like him and are socially awkward.
because of this he deserves to be punished with eternal loneliness, apparently.

no but really you are just completely fucked if you aren't a superstar now, it's up to you to sell yourself on 1000 markets to get anywhere, nobody NEEDS you at all anymore. anywhere. so you have to go door-to-door like someone selling a shitty scam product. because nobody really needs you.

he's refusing to get with a 3/10 like all the other guys who look like him and are socially awkward.

no but really you are just completely fucked if you aren't a superstar now, it's up to you to sell yourself on 1000 markets to get anywhere, nobody NEEDS you at all anymore. anywhere. so you have to go door-to-door like someone selling a shitty scam product. because nobody really needs you.

I really hate the west, west has really shown us the true nature of the female when she is free.

Damn is that nigga actually 13
He's a teenager, but definitely not older than 16. I don't know his actual age but judging on his edginess, he's 13 or 14.

Mogs me to oblivion tbh

What the fuck. This guy mogs the absolute shit out of me. It’s actually fucking over.

but he isn´t universally attractive.

I also disagree about the being social part.

If he was attractive he could literally walk outside right now, get gas and the girl working at the cashier would slip her number or she´d just straight up ask him out on a date.

When you are attractive almost every woman you interact with will ask you out on a date and do all the work.
That doesn’t mean it’s impossible for less attractive men, just harder. Much, much harder.

anyone saying this is a chad is either A an actual 1/10 or B in highschool. I see guys that look like this on every street corner. Also this ginger nigga is sitting in a computer chair how much you want to bet he is sub 5'9"

He goes "I'm 5'11"
Don't believe it he's 5'9 or 5'8 like I am he's even coping here you can tell he's lying about some things(because even for someone telling the truth about their tragedy they still want to believe that there is some hope)

Last edited:
i still wonder how this guy's first encounter with his long distance girlfriend will pan out

they're supposed to be meeting very soon

Thats pretty accurate. Especially the bolded bit.

Women have a handheld platform...a smartphone... to date up at any whim, to get their fix of attention from a higher status better looking man, at any time they want.

Nothing special about him so no surprise.

I believe him. I think I mog him, I´m taller and I get absolutely zero attention from women. You literally need elite male model looks to get anything without a social circle, it´s not an exaggeration.
I mog him and I believe him also. These people here don't have a clue of what being a mentalcel is.

hes kinda bluepill , but yea i get his point . why care about dumb apes that want their best benefits only? , humans are superficial shits , its ridiculous trying to please retardation

Escaping inceldom is getting harder, and the harder it gets the more desperate men will be and the more entitled foids will become.
It's a vicious circle... or a virtuous circle if you're a foid.
There is no hope.

He already has girls complimenting him in the comment section, chads cant be incels.

Attachments

• 2.png
    2.png
    5.5 KB · Views: 73
  • 1.PNG
    1.PNG
    6.1 KB · Views: 79
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3