Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Vid of 31 year old virgin. Just goes to show how high womens standards are. Very depressing video.

Man, I have so much respect for oldcels.
All we have left is ER.

These pieces of shit... these women... they get to have a life with sex in it. Good for them, hooray. I don't get to have sex, but I do get something they don't. I get ER.

ER is systemic. They'll never learn.

I believe him. I think I mog him, I´m taller and I get absolutely zero attention from women. You literally need elite male model looks to get anything without a social circle, it´s not an exaggeration.

Another Chadlitecel.

He is white he should go to SEA and slay there

What’s good on guys, it’s Boaty here

Only 15+year olds can quote me.
68CE1D1C B520 48F7 9744 FD9202B584E5

Wtf how is he a virgin? He is a CHAD. He mogs me into the shadow realm.:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
This is the brutal reality of being a MentalCel
It doens't matter if your genectics are good, if you are MentalCel, you will embrace the WORST life to live on this plannet.
Because in the end, you cant blame anything than just yourself.

Last edited:
why are people calling this guy chad????? he's like a 4/10 hes ugly as hell

>31
>oldcel
:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

31 isn't old. That label is for the 40+ crowd.

Chad? He looks like a bloatmaxxed Irish normie. But, Chad? Nah.

It doens't matter if your genectics are good, if you are MentalCel, you will embrace the WORST life to live on this plannet.
TBH I don't get mentalcels. Can you elab? How excatly are you stopped?

This is how i see myself in 4 years, bad face and social anxiety ruined my life.

:feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously:
He looks like he'll clean up well
:worryfeels::worryfeels::worryfeels::worryfeels::worryfeels::worryfeels::worryfeels::worryfeels::worryfeels:
U N L I K E M E
:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

TBH I don't get mentalcels. Can you elab? How excatly are you stopped?
This has to do with paranoia and fear.
Mostly of mentalcels are surrounded by harmful thoughts when they try to approach woman.
but it is a specific state of mind. You do not hear any voice, but your body will force you to believe that approaching a female it's just harmful enough for you to do.
And if you go out and get trough your brain, in mostly cases, your brain will ignite a rush of adrenaline to make you run from the scenario, and if you don't run, you will endure a pain that is left for your entire body. But is a pain 3 times greater than a great kick in the balls.
To control all of this, it takes huge amounts of better decision making, like, live a pure healthy life (when i mean pure, it is in a math scale) and get a specific medical treatment.

IMG 0756

My actual treament goes:
Nootron
Risperidona
Rivotril
Multivitamin

Now this is what mentalceldom looks like.

"You need to be 6' and I'm only 5'11" LMAO

Jfl @ he's ugly as hell. He mogs me by 2-3 points. Then I'm about 1-2/10 if that's the case :feelsrope:

Mostly of mentalcels are surrounded by harmful thoughts when they try to approach woman.
but it is a specific state of mind. You do not hear any voice, but your body will force you to believe that approaching a female it's just harmful enough for you to do.
And if you go out and get trough your brain, in mostly cases, your brain will ignite a rush of adrenaline to make you run from the scenario, and if you don't run, you will endure a pain that is left for your entire body. But is a pain 3 times greater than a great kick in the balls.
To control all of this, it takes huge amounts of better decision making, like, live a pure healthy life (when i mean pure, it is in a math scale) and get a specific medical treatment.
Damn that sucks. Hope you get over it. I used to be scared of taking with foids too, but not in this scale. I got over it tbh.

Now this is what mentalceldom looks like.

"You need to be 6' and I'm only 5'11" LMAO

Legit. I am 5'11 whereas the average is 6' in the country. But considering I am not a native in the racial sense, I'd like to think I'm doing quite well for myself, height-wise.

He doesn't look bad at all,how the fuck do you fakecels call this guy ugly.Fuck off your standars are as ridiculously high as foid's.

Looks like a 6/10

nice find!
we are reaching new heights

I feel the same, it got worse after I discovered that my penis is small!
If he was attractive he could literally walk outside right now, get gas and the girl working at the cashier would slip her number or she´d just straight up ask him out on a date.

When you are attractive almost every woman you interact with will ask you out on a date and do all the work.

Last edited:
cuz they are coping ethnics who think if they would be white they would slay, while in reality they would be him or me (27 years old slavcel)
For me it's not only pain and panic along with adrenaline, it's also feeling like someone is choking you at full force at your throat so your breath is limited, you barely can swallow saliva, i have horrible pressure on my dick (not sexual) to go to the toilet and take a piss every 15-20mins, i can feel nerves which also started hurting my arms, chest, head, eyes, legs. My heart pressure is always 170-180 even if i'm calm. With meditation i managed to lower it to 158. Since i was 24 my depression also got worse much worse, i have suicidal thoughts every day and i'm on the edge since i can't take it anymore. I can take serotonin boosters like Rhodiola or SJW to improve depression but it will make my anxiety worse (since in anxious people it's not that serotonin is too low but too high in amygdala, so if you take serotonin booster you will combat depression but also increase already high serotonin levels in amygdala and that anxious high on alert feeling is god awful) so i'm screwed.

Last edited:
I can take serotonin boosters like Rhodiola or SJW to improve depression but it will make my anxiety worse (since in anxious people it's not that serotonin is too low but too high in amygdala, so if you take serotonin booster you will combat depression but also increase already high serotonin levels in amygdala and that anxious high on alert feeling is god awful) so i'm screwed.

this is really interesting
probably why i can't fix my brain with supplements and i'm always either depressed or anxious, i haven't felt a calm, high energy state of "flow" since 2016

Holy fuck he looks 40, this is what inceldom does to a man. :feelsbadman::feelsbadman::cryfeels::cryfeels::feelscry::feelscry::feelsrope::feelsrope:

That guy's by definition an INCEL. Yet he mogs everyone in this sub to the end of the galaxy and back 3x.
Hypergamy needs to be stopped.

If he's a 4/10, I'm far off scale.
In all reality that guy is a 6/10 and if looksmaxxed could pass for a 7/10.

Last edited:
Not even high test high tier normies can get laid. I have absolutely no chance.

At least mentalcels are not ugly like us.
He is ginger and white male. White foids have been conqured thanks to (them))

This guy looks decent, mogs me. Being a mentalcel is worse than life with no parole in a maximum security prison.

Scary, he definitely beats me in terms of looks........

Hes ugly af over for him

I rate this dude a solid 7

ffs

he is good looking

What the fuck, he is a white guy with a robust skull and good symmetry, good facial hair.

How the FUCK can white guys like this be incel?

Hypergamy in the west is so fucking strong now, guys like this should get an AVERAGE SLIM WHITE GIRL .. but here he is, a fucking VIRGIN at 31.

What are we gonna do? Imagine all the other males who live like him, who dont talk about it cause of shame?

What the fuck guys .. we are 100% correct with this incel shit

Holy fuck he mogs me hard, it really is over.