Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel video games are better than real life

Deleted member 126

Deleted member 126

cockroach
-
:soy: -"Stop playing video games. Video games are for MANCHILDREN. Get out there, MAN UP and SACRIFICE yourself for a single mother you fucking incels."

Title says it all. Video games are the best cope. That's why cucks hate them. Because video games are better than being a slave to a cunt.

It's true. Video games are the best way to escape this world and experience other ones.

the real world virgin vs the chad video game

Fiction like video games is always better than real life

Whenever I play video games I become the alphaest chad. The high I get from commanding people because I am just that good is so great sometimes I think about my games and mastrubate.

Whenever I play video games I become the alphaest chad. The high I get from commanding people because I am just that good is so great sometimes I think about my games and mastrubate.
based

Essentially how I have coped the past 8 years. Time for me to move on though. The opportunity cost is pretty big with gaming and I want to develop in other areas.

weed mixed with video games

The greatest LDAR ascension is learning Japanese and playing untranslated VNs.

:soy: -"Stop playing video games. Video games are for MANCHILDREN. Get out there, MAN UP and SACRIFICE yourself for a single mother you fucking incels."

also cucks:

1515027309828.jpg

what are some comfy games that i can play (any system)? i'm tempted to play skyrim but i hate the combat style, or whatever you'd call it. i just want to immerse myself in something like this:

This is the fucking truth. Video games, books, comics, movies - anything to escape this hell on Earth.

what are some comfy games that i can play (any system)? i'm tempted to play skyrim but i hate the combat style, or whatever you'd call it. i just want to immerse myself in something like this:

The Forest

All entertainment is better than real life. We watch movies, read books, listen to music, etc as a diversion from our reality. Everything in our real life sucks.

I try to bury my head in a 3ds so I don't have to look up and see the miserable sickness in front of me.

After using weed regularly for two years I have come to conclusion
All entertainment is better than real life. We watch movies, read books, listen to music, etc as a diversion from our reality. Everything in our real life sucks.

I try to bury my head in a 3ds so I don't have to look up and see the miserable sickness in front of me.

What games do you play? I own a 3DS too.

What games do you play? I own a 3DS too.
I play that Tetris-PuyoPuyo game. The two Yoshi's World sequels are okay. I liked Mario 3d Land. That new Castlevania rip-off game, Bloodstained, is good. There are a lot of RPG's for 3ds, and I don't like rpgs so that's a bummer.

Rocket science level IQ post.

Especially the part that cucks and capitalists hate them.
Why participate in society when I can be whatever I want in games.
Tabletop games included.

We need really immersive VR so we can pretend were not apart of this shitty world

Deep-dive VR combined with memory-wiping technology would be an incel's dream.

It's all a cope just to shame ugly men. Girls struggle to keep their chads/tyrones from playing games.

Back when cod was popular I heard a female talk about how all her boyfriend does is play cod.

All i've been doing lately is trying to get the fastest times in Sonic games and getting recognized on the online leaderboards

Love me a good rpg, Shin Megami Tensei has got to be one of my favorites.

It's all a cope just to shame ugly men. Girls struggle to keep their chads/tyrones from playing games.

Back when cod was popular I heard a female talk about how all her boyfriend does is play cod.

Epic suicidefuel, the only people that bother me to get off videogames are my parents, and that's because they think playing too much will poison my mind.

Epic suicidefuel, the only people that bother me to get off videogames are my parents, and that's because they think playing too much will poison my mind.

Boomers have a huge irrational hatred of video games and I think a lot of it stems from the TV news propaganda against scary new video games through the 70s, 80s, 90s. Fear of the unknown.

I'm pretty sure soycucks love video games.

Many of the famous original "soy faces" were from gamers.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DO77SKKU8AADk-3.jpg

Jesse Cox, a YouTube gamer.

Just ´take a look at this video:

All three of those guys were soycucks, orbiting two Beckies

I bought a ps4 like a week ago. I am playing uncharted and mafia 3. I hace a lot of fun.

Life is better with video games :feelsokman:

Boomers have a huge irrational hatred of video games and I think a lot of it stems from the TV news propaganda against scary new video games through the 70s, 80s, 90s. Fear of the unknown.
Unironically part of the reason my mother is scared of videogames is because she saw some tv special about a kid that played call of duty everyday killing his parents.

200 games (and counting) completed. NO REGRETS.
That's why you should play anti-soy games like Hatred and Agony.
Don't forget IS Defense and most importantly, Kingdom Come "Jesus Christ be praised" Deliverance