Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media Video of me burning another $100 dollar bill

I personally believe "nasa" (deception in hebrew) as well as (((pentagon))) military "$500 hammers" are a type of "money destruction" tool to cut down on American inflation.

Without such wealth destruction, prices of stuff like food and energy would probably be higher.

I could be wrong.
It’s called scam artists

Based to the max, the monetary system is a scam.

It’s called scam artists
Sure. I get that. But after a certain amount of wealth there's no need for more so it just sits there. Off the table. Or - most likely - it gets weaponized against the host nation.

But I'm sure some of it is pure waste.

make a huge fire out of $1 bills ngl, would be cool :feelshaha:

Sure. I get that. But after a certain amount of wealth there's no need for more so it just sits there. Off the table. Or - most likely - it gets weaponized against the host nation.

But I'm sure some of it is pure waste.
you must’ve missed the memo

the reason the rich horde more wealth is because their net worth is heat their high score will be after they die

I personally believe "nasa" (deception in hebrew) as well as (((pentagon))) military "$500 hammers" are a type of "money destruction" tool to cut down on American inflation.

Without such wealth destruction, prices of stuff like food and energy would probably be higher.

I could be wrong.

That is a very high iq theory tbh.

It could also help some poorcel pay rent though, is their suffering worth more than ours?

I know @Emergency Manual has to worry about making rent, posts like OPs are pretty cucked ngl tbh
Brutal, imagine being a normal faced sex haver and making a shit load of money off of incels paying rent.

[It's Over] for poorcels, uglycels, and sickcels in The West anyway. The more you attempt to cling on to life and a better future, the more shekels you give the slave masters. When you're genetic trash, there is no fighting the suffering and darkness, all you can do is become one with it and let it consume you.

Last edited: