Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious [Video] What is white nationalism?

NEETAndTidy

NEETAndTidy

STRIKE FIRST. STRIKE HARD. NO MERCY. COBRA KAIcel
-
It's not racist to be a nationalist for your race.

Just dont put down others.

White nationalism is an american meme. No self-respecting european identifies himself as being "white", because that term encapsulates an enormous range of peoples, from mediterraneans to anglos to nordics to slavs, etc.
The sad truth is that American white nationalists only identify themselves as such because they don't have an actual nationality.
Although I do admit that white nationalism (and black nationalism too) is still better than helping the growth of multicultural hellholes.

Call it cope, but as I've said in the 2020s I think there is going to be a political alliance between "fascists" all over the world who understand that the monoculture of globalism will be the death of all cultures. And accordingly "whites" (a misnomer anyways, there really isn't any "white" culture, Russians and Spaniards see themselves correctly as different as night and day from one another) will find common ground with Turks, Persians, Arabs, Japanese, Koreans, Latinos of various countries, North Africans, etc who all understand that our common enemy is more of a threat than one another. We can coexist by letting cultures decide their own destiny, not by imposing neo-liberal values on everyone and Disneyfying the world.

I agree that mass immigration and multi-culturalism is a problem. Also race mixing. But whites can easily solve their dwindling birth rate, very simple, just stop your women from having sex with dogs and enforce traditional norms.

just stop your women from having sex with dogs and enforce traditional norms
Average "white" male in the US and EU is too busy watching trailers for capeshit.

I agree that mass immigration and multi-culturalism is a problem. Also race mixing. But whites can easily solve their dwindling birth rate, very simple, just stop your women from having sex with dogs and enforce traditional norms.

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Nationalism for your race and for your own country is a massive cope and it is for cucks.

White nationalism is an american meme. No self-respecting european identifies himself as being "white", because that term encapsulates an enormous range of peoples, from mediterraneans to anglos to nordics to slavs, etc.
The sad truth is that American white nationalists only identify themselves as such because they don't have an actual nationality.
Although I do admit that white nationalism (and black nationalism too) is still better than helping the growth of multicultural hellholes.
Whites refer to themselves that way in North America because they’re a euro mix you dumb shit - Celtic, germanic, anglo mix primarily.

It would be like if japan, korea and china founded a country, interbred and created their own culture that was an off shoot of all three countries and just referred to themselves as asian.

There is nothing wrong with statistical racism or any justified racism such as the 13/50 statistics for blacks and violent crime in all white countries. Collectivism though is low iq cuck philosophy attributing accomjplishments of men who shared the same skin color of you to yourself. White supremacism/nationalism is stupid as fuck. There is also nothing wrong with multiculturalism either. What we see is kike's version of multiculturalism which is suppose to be destructive.

Nationalism is for a nation not a race. But its all just skin cope. Being a race supermacist is a big cope, trying to take credit for accoplishments done by people decades ago as your own, is one of the biggest nascissistic copes a normie can follow to feel warm and fuzzy inside. JFL being a incel coping for "muh race" when your race's own woymen dont even want you. :soy:

I hope they (we) win against Fecebook!
That said...

There are a lot of really great perspectives on this subject posted above! Stuff I never considered before.
Logical stuff. Important Stuff. Stuff that explains the wn fail. Whites are too diverse! Lol.

However Whites are going to have to unify somehow if we are to survive as a subspecies. And Whites should survive.

It's not about hating other races (except the (((one))) that is causing problems for ALL races) it's about loving our own race.

Maybe the "Ok White Brotherhood" would be a good new term to use. Since "great" sounds a bit superior...

-------
As far as being a self race-loving incel goes... Why the fuck not? So what if "our kind" hate us, we can still love our own kind! This is what makes us different from other races!!! This is why we should survive as a race!

Last edited:
Whites refer to themselves that way in North America because they’re a euro mix you dumb shit - Celtic, germanic, anglo mix primarily.
Exactly. Whites refer to themselves that way because they're mutts without a national identity. "You dumb shit"
They sure like to brag online about their specific old heritages though, don't they?
"Oh, I'm 1/6 german!1!" or "Oh, I'm 3/4 anglo!1!"
muh white race

There is nothing wrong with statistical racism or any justified racism such as the 13/50 statistics for blacks and violent crime in all white countries. Collectivism though is low iq cuck philosophy attributing accomjplishments of men who shared the same skin color of you to yourself. White supremacism/nationalism is stupid as fuck. There is also nothing wrong with multiculturalism either. What we see is kike's version of multiculturalism which is suppose to be destructive.

it's only fitting this faggot last thread will be a raceBaiting

fuck you faggot die :feelstrash:
i wish ur all posts were deleted

The white nationalists on this forum are usually fakecels or standardcels but I can understand their concern.

Call it cope, but as I've said in the 2020s I think there is going to be a political alliance between "fascists" all over the world who understand that the monoculture of globalism will be the death of all cultures. And accordingly "whites" (a misnomer anyways, there really isn't any "white" culture, Russians and Spaniards see themselves correctly as different as night and day from one another) will find common ground with Turks, Persians, Arabs, Japanese, Koreans, Latinos of various countries, North Africans, etc who all understand that our common enemy is more of a threat than one another. We can coexist by letting cultures decide their own destiny, not by imposing neo-liberal values on everyone and Disneyfying the world.
As much as it would be nice for ethnics and whites to form an alliance against the Jewish world order, that would probably be the stupidest fucking thing for ethnics. After every Jew is driven out of power the whites would go back to colonizing the rest of the world and probably genocide every last ethnic male and rape every ethnic woman.

Look up what Columbus and his crew did to the indigenous of the Carribean. Fucking massacred them and fed the natives to dogs. Natives don't exist in the Carribean anymore, they've been replaced by whites and dindus.

White nationalism doesn't exist, the white is inherently colonialistic or "Faustian" so to speak. If they tell you otherwise, they're lying. If you're an ethnic, you're going to go from a Jewish liberal feminist hellhole to a 4th Reich full of whites looking for revenge. So pick your poison.

If you're ethnic it's OVER.