Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Videogames don't have realistic Police AI

• Thread starter Words2_live_bye
  • Start date

Do you want to see more realistic COP AI in games?

• Yes

• No

• Maybe if ... (comment)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Words2_live_bye

Words2_live_bye

What a Shame ...
★★★★★
All the Police AI in games like GTA or Saint's Row have one main priority, to fucking kill you. No matter what, they will KILL their own men just to get to you, DRIVE off of cliffs to reach you, and do ANYTHING to KILL you. Meanwhile, real world police are scared as shit and cautious as fuck in all settings. They don't charge in just by themselves, they'll wait for backup to arrive, before SLOWLY inching their way to a vantage point of you. Even if you have a gun if you hand, they won't shoot immediately, unless you raise it up. They'll order you to drop the weapon, be it a gun or melee weapon. They'll ask you to consider and think about your family, or for your own safety. They'll use different tactics than the "tactics" you see in Videogames.

The Police AI in open world games are just programmed to A: find the player. B: Kill the player. That's ALL the fucking AI does and knows. It's lazy and unrealistic

OP white as fuck

All the Police AI in games like GTA or Saint's Row have one main priority, to fucking kill you. No matter what, they will KILL their own men just to get to you, DRIVE off of cliffs to reach you, and do ANYTHING to KILL you. Meanwhile, real world police are scared as shit and cautious as fuck in all settings. They don't charge in just by themselves, they'll wait for backup to arrive, before SLOWLY inching their way to a vantage point of you. Even if you have a gun if you hand, they won't shoot immediately, unless you raise it up. They'll order you to drop the weapon, be it a gun or melee weapon. They'll ask you to consider and think about your family, or for your own safety. They'll use different tactics than the "tactics" you see in Videogames.

The Police AI in open world games are just programmed to A: find the player. B: Kill the player. That's ALL the fucking AI does and knows. It's lazy and unrealistic
Suifuel for futurecels tbh imagine police even more determined to hunt down ugly males than today with little to no human element involved.

Really? If I remember in most if not all of the gta games outside of multiplayer the cops will try to arrest you first but if you have a gun out or that when you have a higher wanted level they will try to kill you over arrest you.
But yea, most games that involve cops the player can get pretty powerful so of course the game will have to compensate for that with more aggressive police forces so from a game design perspective it makes since even if it's not realistic.

Last edited:
Bruh just visit a gore/hood website. Police aren't as pussy as movies made you believe. You can get brutalized if you don't comply.

Is there anything that is realistic in those games?

OP white as fuck
Well I'm only Half white. And TBH me being "white" has nothing to do with this post. I've seen enough vids on the internet of bodycam shootings and shit like that
Without a doubt a cumskin
Keep coping
Bruh just visit a gore/hood website. Police aren't as pussy as movies made you believe. You can get brutalized if you don't comply.
Well yeah but they usually try to give you a chance like 6/10 times i'd say. Very rarely will they just shoot your ass

Well I'm only Half white. And TBH me being "white" has nothing to do with this post. I've seen enough vids on the internet of bodycam shootings and shit like that

Keep coping

Well yeah but they usually try to give you a chance like 6/10 times i'd say. Very rarely will they just shoot your ass
I've seen enough police shootings to say videogames need even more aggressive cops.

GTA 2 cops were realistic.

All the Police AI in games like GTA or Saint's Row have one main priority, to fucking kill you.
Not true. They tend to aim to arrest you. The problem is they can't arrest you unless of certain circumstances. Because you're armed though and resisting, they will aim to kill you. That's realistic.
You can get arrested in both GTA and Saints Row. Yes. You can get arrested in Saints Row.

No matter what, they will KILL their own men just to get to you, DRIVE off of cliffs to reach you, and do ANYTHING to KILL you.
This is based on the world of GTA and Saints Row as well actually. Their world is close to Robocop as everyone is insane and will do any means to get the bad guy. You're talking about a world where people would feed people to sharks, blow up people with remote control helicopters, voodoo doctors and more. Them going by any means to stop you isn't that weird. Once again they don't aim to kill. Only if you resist as they will simply arrest you if you let them. You don't let them. They will not kill you if you don't resist. Try it out one day and see for yourself. This is of course as long as your wanted rating isn't so high that they rather kill you as that's reasonable. If you're part of a most wanted list they will want you dead or alive. Once again being realistic.

Meanwhile, real world police are scared as shit and cautious as fuck in all settings. They don't charge in just by themselves, they'll wait for backup to arrive, before SLOWLY inching their way to a vantage point of you. Even if you have a gun if you hand, they won't shoot immediately, unless you raise it up.
Which reality do you live in? This isn't realistic at all.

They'll order you to drop the weapon, be it a gun or melee weapon. They'll ask you to consider and think about your family, or for your own safety. They'll use different tactics than the "tactics" you see in Videogames.
There are two problems here and one of them I don't want. The first is that you can't drop your weapons in these games so that's not an option. Because you won't drop your weapon, you're a threat. I'd rather not have a drop weapon option in this game as I'd rather not accidentally drop my weapon and maybe lose it because of this stupid shit. That and I'd rather not accidentally drop it during a boss battle and die because of it.
The next problem is because it's a video game, no one would comply and would still do one of two things. Which is either run or kill them because no one cares what a cop thinks in a video game and they won't even have time to talk this.
You're also talking probably 1 or 2 wanted rating. By wanted rating is when they will aim to kill. Those types of threats they consider someone too deadly to risk keeping alive and in real life they would try and get rid of you from a distance if they can. Like a sniper or something.

Once again not true. You can get both busted or wasted in GTA. In Saints Row it's called busted or getting smoked.

GTA 5's cops are completely unrealistic since you don't get arrested immediately when you play as the nigger.

GTA 5's cops are completely unrealistic since you don't get arrested immediately when you play as the nigger.
GTA V will never touch the heights of Vice City, San Andreas and IV.
It´s sole purpose of that game is to grind for cash, something that could be fixed with one single cheat code.
By then, you come to understand how broken the game really is.
Heck, it even feels smaller than San Andreas.
I played it extensively:
- The shittiest radio stations in a GTA title
- Downgrade in physics compared to IV
- Horrible cast of characters
- SFX is mediocre and nerf´d ( specially the explosions )
- Unable to rob banks in the free roam, which was a promised feature
- Made for online fags who will waste their time and money at buying DLC

Fuck that game.

yeah agreed at lest for single player

most games that involve cops the player can get pretty powerful so of course the game will have to compensate for that with more aggressive police forces so from a game design perspective it makes since even if it's not realistic.

future police will just be robots.
Yeah and without the human element or any small possibility of being able to relate to inceldom in humans, any encounters with police for futurecels will probably be worse than now imo.

It´s sole purpose of that game is to grind for cash, something that could be fixed with one single cheat code.
I played it extensively:

Fuck that game.
Made me think of tha crowbat video. Videos games has went to shit due to developers lazyness and corporate greed. Most games today if not butchered up are just the older gen games with a new skin.

I played it extensively:

Fuck that game.
based review pill