Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Videos of real abortions are banned because it is extremely disturbing (NSFL)

CrackingYs

CrackingYs

Heil I.N.C.E.L.
★★★★★
Women act like the right to have abortion is something beautiful, it a woman's most precious and sacred right. Their right to control whether a baby lives or dies is so valuable to them, they are willing to die to keep the right to kill their babies.

But, have you have seen what this "right" actually is?

For something that nearly all women will say is the most important women's rights issue, it is strange how this beautiful medical procedure is never caught on video. Any video or inage is ferociously banned and scrubbed from the internet. It's harder to find an abortion video than it is to find an ISIS beheading video --- and tbe reason is the abortion video is worse. So ehting like 800,000 of these murders happen every year in the US legally, and none of them are recorded because they are worse than ISIS execution videos.

Dismemberment.jpg

If you dare to see one, there's a video here. Women actually think this is the most important thing a woman has the right to do.

Last edited:
someone needs to hack like a digital billboard in a crowded area and play that video on repeat

Step 1 rusty old hangar
Step 2 plug in shopvac

Did you hear about the jewish abortion "doctor" that hid his kills around his house? There were a lot. Many hundreds.

The fetus was literally beheaded in that abortion, it's over for fetuscels.

Good god. I’ve never thought to see an abortion, I’ve never been curious. This is what it is. Wow.

As far as soyciety is concerned:
women > children and the unborn

in terms of bodycount,i don't think humantiy has ever lived in worse times.tens of millions of planned murders every year.this is fucking sick and crazty

Yikes. Um, cringe? I threw up in my mouth a bit. Big no from me, kind strangerino.

Attachments

• 1517983981865.jpg
    1517983981865.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 3
And they call rape barbaric? This is so fucking sick, I’m sick to my stomach. If a women had an abortion she should be charged for murder, aswell as the doctor that performed it and they should both be hanged. It’s literally 10x worse than homicide and any other crime you can imagine. It’s pure fucking evil. I would never consider ascending with a slut that had an abortion, DARE TO CALL ME A VOLCEL, her vagina is literally a graveyard aswell as being a toilet full of STDs. I thought this was operated by chemistry or something, which is less cruel. But this shit - it’s the proof that we as species are fucked up - females advocate against animal cruelty and they treat an unborn child that they don’t want like this. Thanks OP, learned something by reading this thread.

Nuremberg trials for foids tbh

Kids are mother property and no one cares, babies are murdered, kids abused, neglected, starved. And yet everyone fight for female privilege just because they have a hole between the legs and everyone worship them. We should exterminate them and then wait the rest of us to die out. This world is not worth saving.
If the killer kills a pregnant woman he is charged for double murder but if woman kills the same child its not a murder.

Last edited:
If you dare to see one, there's a video here. Women actually think this is the most important thing a woman has the right to do.
Yet they say you ruin a 16 year old's life by sending her a picture of your dick as an 18+ year old. Low iq cucks will act outraged about anything used whores tell them to be mad at.

I almost wanted to puke while watching that , this is definitely murder.

The fetus' hand
IMG 20201021 043346
Legs n body hanging out
IMG 20201021 043817
The entire body
IMG 20201021 043719

Attachments

• tenor (8).gif
    tenor (8).gif
    78.9 KB · Views: 8
  • tenor (9).gif
    tenor (9).gif
    251.2 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:
Every arboted human is a good one.

Reminder @PPEcel has no problem with this

in terms of bodycount,i don't think humantiy has ever lived in worse times.tens of millions of planned murders every year.this is fucking sick and crazty
Yearly Holocaust
According to WHO, every year in the world there are an estimated 40-50 million abortions. This corresponds to approximately 125,000 abortions per day

I almost wanted to puke while watching that , this is definitely murder.
Ya I wasn't kidding. Abortion is fucking horrendous.

For anyone who wants to hear an oral description of what an abortion actually is you can watch this instead. There's no photos, but even the description of an abortion is disgusting.

View: https://youtu.be/OZXQBhTszpU

And the worst thing about abortion is most women think abortion is a wonderful, beautiful powerful thing. Killing a baby and tearing its limbs and crushed skull out through their vaginas is something they love having the right to do.

Last edited: