Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming Vidya maxxers, what is your favourite pre 2000's game

• Thread starter Deleted member 1983
  • Start date
Deleted member 1983

Deleted member 1983

25yr NEET virgin
-
i feel like the 90's had the most amount of awesome games.

for me it would be final fantasy 9, still one of the best art pieces ive ever played

Ffixbox.jpg

god dammit u had to post my favorite game

but i dont wanna copycat so ill say chrono trigger or super mario rpg

Fallout 2, probably one of the best rpgs, hell even games of all time.
though I'm a zoomer that never got into a lot of older titles so I can't say I've played a lot of pre 2000s stuff.

Super Mario World

Fallout 2, probably one of the best rpgs, hell even games of all time.
though I'm a zoomer that never got into a lot of older titles so I can't say I've played a lot of pre 2000s stuff.

the old fallout games were a lot grittier, 3 and new vegas had their moments but i feel like they lost some of the rpg feel.

also dont even get me started on the shitshow that was fallout 4, wasnt even an rpg no dialogue boxes or anything

Final Fantasy 9 came out in 2000

god dammit u had to post my favorite game

but i dont wanna copycat so ill say chrono trigger or super mario rpg

it is the best final fantasy :feelsokman: , 7 and 10 are ok aswell i guess.

it was fun watching my cousin playing pepsiman

Super Mario World
damn yea thats a good choice
beating the game and that ending music always made me tear up
great memories (FUCK YOU BITCH YOSHI! COME BACK HERE!)

Final Fantasy 9 came out in 2000

da fuq, i swear it came out in 1999.

i guess ill change my answer to pokemon blue then, since that came out in 96 :feelshaha:

Too many to name.
1. Xenogears
2. Chrono Trigger
3. Secret of Mana + Seiken Densetsu 3
4. Terranigma
5. Pokemon RB(fuck zoomers who hate on this guy because of how dated it is, there's charm in that).
6. Final Fantasy 4,5,6.
7. Tales of Phantasia, Tales of Destiny

Must I continue? That's not even the surface for me, I LOVE old jrpgs.

Non-rpgs would be Doom, Heretic, Hexen, Xmen Children of The Atom, Darkstalkers, Resident Evil 2, Silent Hill 1.

Too many to name.
1. Xenogears
2. Chrono Trigger
3. Secret of Mana + Seiken Densetsu 3
4. Terranigma
5. Pokemon RB(fuck zoomers who hate on this guy because of how dated it is, there's charm in that).
6. Final Fantasy 4,5,6.
7. Tales of Phantasia, Tales of Destiny

Must I continue? That's not even the surface for me, I LOVE old jrpgs.

Non-rpgs would be Doom, Heretic, Hexen, Xmen Children of The Atom, Darkstalkers, Resident Evil 2, Silent Hill 1.

resident evil 2 is a gem, also the music for re2 is great

super mario 64

they dont make horror games like they used to , feels like a lot of new horror games are just jump scares.

The old resident evil games really capture the ominous alone vibe.

they dont make horror games like they used to , feels like a lot of new horror games are just jump scares.

The old resident evil games really capture the ominous alone vibe.
Every horror game now is shit like Outlast that is made for twitch streamers to over-react to while thousands watch. Horror has been dead for awhile in games.

What was your take on RE7 and the RE2 remake?

Every horror game now is shit like Outlast that is made for twitch streamers to over-react to while thousands watch. Horror has been dead for awhile in games.

What was your take on RE7 and the RE2 remake?

i really have always preferred 3rd person style resident evil so 7 is sort of meh in that aspects, not a huge fan of the hiding aspects, though i think the story was ok. I feel like they have moved a lot away from the zombie side of things though to just how the virus can make shit weird.

Resident evil 2 remake was great though really they were working of work that was already done in the past. Also i had to turn the music super high up on the remake because it was super low for some reason.

Metal Gear Solid
Ocarina of Time
Pokémon Silver

I was born towards the tale end of the 90s so I only played the most popular 90s recommendations later in the 2000s and 10s. Those three stuck out

Quake 3 Arena. It was a light year ahead of any other game at the time.

0000000283.1920x1080.jpg

Quake 3 Arena. It was a light year ahead of any other game at the time.

0000000283.1920x1080.jpg

you play unreal tournament aswell? I used to be really into arena style games

you play unreal tournament aswell? I used to be really into arena style games
I UT bought it when it first came out, but I still preferred Q3A and played it almost exclusively for years until the first Call of Duty came out. Quake 3s capture the flag was so much fun nothing could compare.

Pokémon Crystal, Pokémon Red
and Touhou Mystic Square

i feel like the 90's had the most amount of awesome games.

for me it would be final fantasy 9, still one of the best art pieces ive ever played

Ffixbox.jpg
Mario World is pretty chill