Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

vidya suck - I am selling my gtx 1060 tomorrow

U

uninstall

Banned
-
i played bf1, cs go and GTA V - all of them such after a while

bf1 = amazing graphics - sucky mechanics - too hard - I die all the time and could barely see who shot me

cs go = after playing bf 1 looking at cs go XP graphics make we hurt inside - besides sucky mechanics - the same weapons - same maps - annoying 12 y.o. faggots on the mic

GTA V - most overrated game I have seen - faggot missions, stupid story, gay city

------

Games just don't work for me anymore.

I can't even get addicted to them.

That's how bad they suck.

i know that feeling my brother

ive hada ps4 forever but all the games fucking suck i bought at least 20. last good game i played was battlefield

You're old boyo.
Videogames can be a good cope but after a while, it's boring.

Run bitcoin mining game

Don't. You're gonna regret it.

you're probably just temporary burnt out on video games. Give it a couple weeks before you sell your stuff maybe you'll get into it again.

search out better games. play some indie games like Furi, Ruiner, Superhot

You need to play point and click adventure. Best LARPs ever.

Search for something new to play

Find something better then.

Familiar. Modern video games interest me less ultimately than very old games with 2D graphics.

Proves the superiority of imagination and story over graphics, obviously.

On the other hand I've tried VR and it's promising, VR might be the next best thing.

New games all suck ass man.
I found myself playing older games now with mods, source engines, or remakes compared to the new crap that comes out.

Just saying new games a good for our taking space on your hard drive and then their not even worth pirating in now.
Familiar. Modern video games interest me less ultimately than very old games with 2D graphics.

On the other hand I've tried VR and it's promising, VR might be the next best thing.

Only if a modding community gets full potential with it as I can't believe in any business harnessing vrs potential.

Time to find a new cope then

Start some better games

GTA V - most overrated game I have seen - faggot missions, stupid story, gay city

I agree the vanilla game is shit.

Download the mods so you can be a super hero, get to fly, super jumping, can't be killed, teleporting. Can find the mods free on gta5-mods.com - install Menyoo and Script V then branch out. - Installing is basically download those 2 files, move them into the GTA5 folder and open the menu ingame to activate flying, jumping, etc etc

what 2d games?

i tried playing Heroes Shadow of Death recently but it didn't do it either

I'm getting too damn old for games, I'm nearly 30. I like to play old games but it feels silly playing old games on a really nice monitor with 2560x1440

I should quit all-together and get AMD Ryzen, then make Android apps and find contract work. Fuck games and fuck EA.

I'm getting too damn old for games, I'm nearly 30. I like to play old games but it feels silly playing old games on a really nice monitor with 2560x1440

I should quit all-together and get AMD Ryzen, then make Android apps and find contract work. Fuck games and fuck EA.

i already have ryzen

why would u need it

nothing special about it

nothing special about it
I've got a toaster CPU - an AMD APU. Piece of shit. Every time I click something the interface freezes for a moment before it loads.

You're old boyo.
Videogames can be a good cope but after a while, it's boring.

I'm 31 and I still love me sum vidya. Depression causes you to lose interest in hobbies so that can be it. Also video games these days do just legitimately suck. Been playing a lot of SNES and NES games recently because they are just so much fun. This isn't even nostalgia speaking, I am playing a lot of these games for the first time.

i already have ryzen

why would u need it

nothing special about it

Ryzen is great if you can take advantage of the multiple cores. A lot of cores for a cheap price, great for people who do 3d rendering or video editing.

Just play some good single player games.

I haven't played vidya in bloody years, so I sold my 1060 and didn't regret it at all. If you think you can use the money better elsewhere then go for it.

Just play some good single player games.

single play like what?

the witcher? that shit is mega gay
I haven't played vidya in bloody years, so I sold my 1060 and didn't regret it at all. If you think you can use the money better elsewhere then go for it.

it's already sold

i now use some subhuman graphics card but it works perfect for every day

Don't sell it, you never know when you'll want to jump back in. I sold a bunch of old videogames, and have regretted deeply ever since.

Go for DOS games my man.

I'm 31 and I still love me sum vidya. Depression causes you to lose interest in hobbies so that can be it. Also video games these days do just legitimately suck. Been playing a lot of SNES and NES games recently because they are just so much fun. This isn't even nostalgia speaking, I am playing a lot of these games for the first time.
Can you recommend some titles ?

DAE PC Master Race???

sr3w143yu0y01.png

how good is a gtx1060?

single play like what?

the witcher? that shit is mega gay

it's already sold

i now use some subhuman graphics card but it works perfect for every day
Play just cause 3 or play morrowind or oblivion, also, red faction guerilla.

Can you recommend some titles ?

for snes:

A link to the past, starfox, chrono trigger, final fantasy VI, earthbound, yoshi's island

for nes:

galaga, super mario bros (this game is still wicked fun to me, it is so simple, which amkes easy to play again and again), double dragon, punch out

If you really want to get serious, buy a pack of retro controllers for the PC. Some of these games (a link to the past) feels like complete ass when you are trying to use a keyboard or xbox controller to control it.

How much is the GTX?
How much is the GTX?

how good is a gtx1060?

pretty good, can play most games today at 1080p 60fps if you have a decent CPU/processor to go with it.

I still have a 1080p monitor, its good enough. If i go higher res i'll have to upgrade everything else just to do the same thing and image quality improvement its not that obvious to my eyes.