Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Vietnam war is ultimate display of JBW

>50IQcel

>50IQcel

Puuha-Pete
★★★★★
Many Chadmericans impregnated noodles only for a ricecel to take care of the offspring later and Chadmericans and tyrones left.

Lifefuel for third world war cels

Impregnate te roasties in iran:feelsautistic:

Persian women are pretty hot and they do have good cuisine. Wouldn't mind one at all tbh
At this situation i am, i wouldnt mind anything really

Many Chadmericans impregnated noodles only for a ricecel to take care of the offspring later and Chadmericans and tyrones left.
Ricecels successfully fought against the white Chad invaders in that war.

52 iq thread. Mogs me hard.

Yup

look in contrast when Slavs invaded Germany at the end of WW2 —- “rape”, and you rarely hear German foids pairing up with invading Slavs.
and when Japanese invaded Dutch colonies...white Dutch foids recount their experiences as horrible.
whereas Vietnamese noodlewhores gladly hooked up with the invaders

Yup

look in contrast when Slavs invaded Germany at the end of WW2 —- “rape”, and you rarely hear German foids pairing up with invading Slavs.
and when Japanese invaded Dutch colonies...white Dutch foids recount their experiences as horrible.
whereas Vietnamese noodlewhores gladly hooked up with the invaders
Nope. Most noodlewhores are from Southern Vietnam which Americans sided with.

Americacucks got fucked in the ass in vietnam tho. What a joke of a war that was.

American Gi's are chads tbh, a bit savage but the foids liked it I bet