Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR View from my balcony

Napoleon de Geso

Napoleon de Geso

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
It is said that neckbeards live in basement. But I live in room with balcony, fuck you haters. Just lack of lolis is not letting to fully enjoy it

Balkonas

Would you eat potatoes with Weeb25 on that balcony

There is a car in the background and therefore it moggs me.

lose some weight bro. you'll feel much better if you do.

What is that plant?

Is that you Napoleon ?

I don't like your clothes tbh

Lithuania looks like a nice place

ER had a balcony too.

Over for balconycels

What are you holding on your hand?

That usually means same personality but better-looking
Same personality is absurd, foid will dump anyone for better looking male, no matter how similar or not his personality is to her previous one

Same personality is absurd, foid will dump anyone for better looking male, no matter how similar or not his personality is to her previous one
Obviously, being Chad comes first, but once looks are controlled for, personality can matter.

Obviously, being Chad comes first, but once looks are controlled for, personality can matter.
It doesn't. Even if there's a situation where two clonned NT Chads have different personality you can't predict which one a foid will choose. It gets more unstable there. And unstable in quantum way, there's hidden variations, but we're too ignorant to see them and tell her choice ultimately.

It doesn't. Even if there's a situation where two clonned NT Chads have different personality you can't predict which one a foid will choose. It gets more unstable there. And unstable in quantum way, there's hidden variations, but we're too ignorant to see them and tell her choice ultimately.
You can.

Bro wtf, I thought you were a cute anime girl???

Ever thought of jumping off that balconey?