Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Violent felon impregnates heiress

Cleftcel

Cleftcel

genetic determinist
★★
https://www.irishmirror.ie/showbiz/celebrity-news/chloe-green-pregnant-jeremy-meeks-12263933

'Reports emerged last week that Chloe, 27, wanted to start a family straight away with the 34-year-old ex-con.'

"Her parents have recently done an unexpected U-turn on Jeremy, and are now embracing him as one of the Greens.

"They are resigned to the fact he’ll be a part of their lives forever."

(ex-wife)She tearfully told This Morning: "Obviously he's my husband of eight or nine years, and I love him deeply. I still do.

"It's very hard for me when I think about what's happened because, honestly, I wish I still had my husband to go home to."

I just want to watch the world burn at this stage, anyone else?

How is this rage fuel? Dude is so good looking, how can you hate him?

It's even funnier because apparently he has HIV

when he beat up a child, that was just his great personality shining through!

now us incels writing mean things on some dark corner of the internet? we are truly disgusting subhumans and women IRL detect and are repulsed by our words online :)

After reading this,I only have but one question:

How often does this guy shower?

when he beat up a child, that was just his great personality shining through!

now us incels writing mean things on some dark corner of the internet? we are truly disgusting subhumans and women IRL detect and are repulsed by our words online :)
Logic, they are immune to it.

Jfl at the dumped roastie still begging for him. Meeks is literally a walking blackpill. I don't know whether to dislike or like him for proving everything we say right. He's gone from being a convict to a banging a billionaire's daughter just because of his looks. If they get married then he will be legally entitled to what ever inheritance she gets. Just think about how far he has gotten because of his looks despite all his personality flaws. Jfl :lul:

Lol @ betas who think that their money actually matters. 1.) You need to make a SHIT TON of money to beta bucks as an ugly male; a mere 100k won't do it 2.) You'll always be cheated on and likely left eventually for guys like Meeks who couldn't hold a job at McDonald's.

I like how the article describes them as an "unlikely couple."

How is this rage fuel? Dude is so good looking, how can you hate him?
What a wonderful face.....I mean personality he has.

He isn't that good looking in the outside pics.