Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Virgin foid sends a quiz to every boy she ever had a crush on in HS (SPOILER ALERT: all of them are athletic pretty boys)

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
I found this girl bitching on r/virgin and when I checked her post history I found her youtube channel in another post where she was complaining about getting no subscribers

I had to see what a virgin female looks like and thats when I found her crush quiz video:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yP6KbNCH5Go

Unlike other girls though she puts up a picture of each guy and all of them are athletic pretty boys with insanely harmonic faces

Just confirms that if a girl doesnt have a boyfriend its because she wants a male model

This girl suffers from NCT yet still wants Chad

Cant lose as a female

"If you recieved this, I liked you at some point of my life"

How fucking entitled do you have to be to send this around? Who the fuck cares?

She hasnt even 100 subs. Dislike and spam this video now when we still have the power to ruin her!

Forget it, just saw its months told.

she's chadsexual like all other women
nothing to see here

Imagine if a truecel did this.
He would have been probably posted on hundreds of different subreddits like r/creepydms

where she was complaining about getting no subscribers
Then why publicly post her videos? Why promote a video with 60 views? why not let it die? Why give her the attention that she will almost certainly get now from the same simp cels that message every girl on IT?

Dude you're a fucking retard and geniunly one of the stupidest fucking posters on the forum. also a clear troll cuz I don't believe anyone is that stupid.

Watching this video is just like going out, looking at couples and realizing that everyone who has a girl is far more attractive than you'll ever be
I never feel human when I look at couples, I look like an abomination in comparison to them

COPE, dont lie to me you wouldnt wanna receive a quiz like that

It will never happen us though, even if I eventually get a girlfriend she will daydream about another guy or one of her exes

She hasnt even 100 subs. Dislike and spam this video now when we still have the power to ruin her!

ok alt love u bro

COPE, dont lie to me you wouldnt wanna receive a quiz like that

It will never happen us though, even if I eventually get a girlfriend she will daydream about another guy or one of her exes
Of course it would be the light of my life to know that a girl has/had a crush on me. But even if I was a good looking chad/stacy I wouldnt send some quiz shit to everyone I liked as if I was the center of the universe. If I wasnt an incel I wouldnt even bother to find out who it was and make that retarded quiz. I hate quizes overall. Sorry man, Im just angry at all this bullshit happening around us while we are clinically separated for being repulsive losers.

I dunt no what's going on she is in the bottom 60% yet she only want top 10%

Then why publicly post her videos? Why promote a video with 60 views? why not let it die? Why give her the attention that she will almost certainly get now from the same simp cels that message every girl on IT?

Dude you're a fucking retard and geniunly one of the stupidest fucking posters on the forum. also a clear troll cuz I don't believe anyone is that stupid.

Wow shes going to get 3 extra views

Nobody on this forum is gonna look at her channel twice, the video is useful though because she shows each of her crushes and every single one of them is athletic and sportsmaxxed pretty boy

HER ENTITLEMENT IS LIGHT YEARS HIGH :dafuckfeels:

Wow shes going to get 3 extra views

Nobody on this forum is gonna look at her channel twice, the video is useful though because she shows each of her crushes and every single one of them is athletic and sportsmaxxed pretty boy
There's been cases where one incel kept posting vids from a girl herr and she got over 400 subs .
Most people here are mega simps and can't help but seek attention from women. There was literally 0 reason to post that vid or for anyone to watch it.

Of course it would be the light of my life to know that a girl has/had a crush on me. But even if I was a good looking chad/stacy I wouldnt send some quiz shit to everyone I liked as if I was the center of the universe. If I wasnt an incel I wouldnt even bother to find out who it was and make that retarded quiz. I hate quizes overall. Sorry man, Im just angry at all this bullshit happening around us while we are clinically separated for being repulsive losers.

To me it would feel awkward too

But Im sure its only because were ugly males and we realize nobody cares about us or our opinions

To girls and good looking guys this is probably amusing and fun

chadsexual nothing new

There's been cases where one incel kept posting vids from a girl herr and she got over 400 subs .
Most people here are mega simps and can't help but seek attention from women. There was literally 0 reason to post that vid or for anyone to watch it.

KEPT posting

This is a one and done situation and there is a reason to post it because shes shows what each guy looks like

if an average male sent that exact message to every foid he’s ever had a crush on he’d be seen as weird and socially awkward and probably get publicly humiliated via the internet. it’s just totally normal and accepted for women to think of themselves as celebrities

Man they're pumping out basic cumskin bitches with barley any sentience off the assembly line faster than I thought

Its funny that Thot#3453287 here can't fathom how she isn't getting any subscribers while providing the bare minimum of Norman content.

Just like with everything else in her life she can't be bothered to put in actual work and just wants it handed to her.

Op is a mega retard btw. You do know IT watches our forum right? They're going to give her extra traffic now just to spite us.

20201222 114522

Last edited:
People are hating on you here but I enjoy watching blackpilling content so thanks OP

People are hating on you here but I enjoy watching blackpilling content so thanks OP

Thanks, it helps knowing that

I feel so bad when people explode at me, epsecially on this forum, its not like Im a "blackpilled" sex haver, Im a virgin at 24 so it feels extra bad, my lifts are shit too so I have nothing to feel good about tbh

The sky is blue.
Fish swim in the water.
The Sun rises in the East.
Foids are chadsexual.

Thanks, it helps knowing that

I feel so bad when people explode at me, epsecially on this forum, its not like Im a "blackpilled" sex haver, Im a virgin at 24 so it feels extra bad, my lifts are shit too so I have nothing to feel good about tbh

Same, 24 yr old virgin here. It feels like I'm losing hope with every year that goes by. I'm even losing motivation to looksmax as well. And yes ppl are quick to start cussing on this site which I don't understand, we're all losers here and in this together so why hate

LOLL the way you found her youtube channel is hilarious :lul: :lul: if an incel did this he would get mobbed by soys telling him to stop being entitled

Hopefully the world goes into a full depression

"""""Virgin"""""

kek at the indifferent chad and the thirsty ethnic.

They don't all look like chad. They all look tall though.
LOLL the way you found her youtube channel is hilarious :lul: :lul: if an incel did this he would get mobbed by soys telling him to stop being entitled
I would pay to see incel versions of this.

Where are the math-athletes when you need them?

High IQ.

If I can’t get sex, she shouldn’t be able to get subscribers.

I hate women so fucking much I am filled with rage at them
I found this girl bitching on r/virgin and when I checked her post history I found her youtube channel in another post where she was complaining about getting no subscribers

I had to see what a virgin female looks like and thats when I found her crush quiz video:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yP6KbNCH5Go

Unlike other girls though she puts up a picture of each guy and all of them are athletic pretty boys with insanely harmonic faces

Just confirms that if a girl doesnt have a boyfriend its because she wants a male model

This girl suffers from NCT yet still wants Chad

Cant lose as a female

Negative canthal tilt... Dogshit facial structure... Shit lower third.. possible mouth breather...

Incel if male, as usual.

Last edited:
kek at the indifferent chad and the thirsty ethnic.

They don't all look like chad. They all look tall though.

I would pay to see incel versions of this.
Thirsty ethnic wrote an essay and you can tell she was over it already because the white guys had slightly positive reactions. And he was jestermaxxed funny and nice great for a backup orbiter.

maybe reverse of chadfish. Find your yearbook. Use a jestermaxxed sub 6 that had some sort of popularity or notoriety in school who simped and orbited girl from your class and message all the stacies with this quiz. Foids love quizzes hopefully enough to answer

her eye area is subhuman yet most men (including me) would marry her in a heartbeat. prove women cant lose