Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Virgin Joe Hart vs Chad Andrea Pirlo (UEFA Euro 2012)

Deleted member 301

Deleted member 301

"The Pessimist Was Right All Along"
-

View: https://youtu.be/gXFWmpB-cPQ

Hart's career went downhill from this moment, he's now reduced to being a substitute goalkeeper for Spurs at a relatively young age.

who are these bums

pirlo is le classy beard reddit player

Fuck, I remember this tournament. I was so hyped for it, I would go play football outside then hurrying up home to watch matches. And then this happened. First, English team which I liked was knocked out. Then giga Tyrone balotelli knocked German team, which I also liked. Atleast in the finals spaincels won.

Both of them were overrated.

Hart is garbage

I know it's all for amusement but it's funny when normies(and us) laugh at athletes or celebrities who 'didn't make it' or fell short in their careers, by which it usually meant they earned 10m instead of 500m

I remember seeing Joe Harte when I attended the Manchester City trophy parade in 2014. He was holding the Caraboa Cup aloft.

He went mini ER at a ball boy about 15 mins before this, he probably got sick if all the Italian chads and chadlites mogging him for 90 mins.

Btw Joe Hart is 6'4'' low bodyfat, multimillionaire, 50 odd caps for England, blond haired, blue eyed dude, even that didn't stop him getting kicked out when guardiola came and moved 80/20 rule to 99/1

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back