Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Virgin shamers should be forced into lifelong inceldom as a punishment

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
If you make fun of someone for being a virgin, and say negative stuff about virgins, refuse to date someone solely because they’re a virgin, use virgin as an insult, etc. you should be arrested, convicted and given life without the possibility of parole and be put into solitary confinement for the rest of your life so you will be incel for the rest of your life. That way, you will experience the life of inceldom and eat your own words for making fun of their problem.

@Colvin76 @JosefMengelecel

kissless virgin is even worse.

But I hate being 5'6 most

they should be disfigured so they suffer from extreme permanent failo
to truly experience inceldom you need to get negative feedback from others for simply existing
being isolated by authority isn't as bad as being isolated by the people you are surrounded by

If you make fun of someone for being a virgin, and say negative stuff about virgins, refuse to date someone solely because they’re a virgin, use virgin as an insult, etc. you should be arrested, convicted and given life without the possibility of parole and be put into solitary confinement for the rest of your life so you will be incel for the rest of your life. That way, you will experience the life of inceldom and eat your own words for making fun of their problem.

Tesla iq speech bubble
Based thread

foids who virgin-shame should be forced to undergo FTM surgery so they can experience the other side.

kissless virgin is even worse.

But I hate being 5'6 most
they should be disfigured so they suffer from extreme permanent failo
to truly experience inceldom you need to get negative feedback from others for simply existing
being isolated by authority isn't as bad as being isolated by the people you are surrounded by
They won’t get even a kiss in solitary confinement
In fact, anyone who makes fun of a sub5 mans looks should be given treatment that makes their face a 1/10 to force them to experience being ugly

They won’t get even a kiss in solitary confinement
they need others to convince them of their subhuman status
imo this is much worse than just no physical intimacy
the social world is a brutal competition
disfiguring them is like breaking a mans legs and throwing him into a den of lions

they should have their dicks cut off so if they're chads and get a lot of girls they cant fuck them.

They should also get acid faced and have their genitals mutilated without any anesthesia.

They should be forced into solitary confinement.

they laugh at us not knowing the pain being a virign, i want those virgin shamers to bleed

At least they have good memories so it's not equal to us
They should also get acid faced and have their genitals mutilated without any anesthesia.
That would be better

Foids that do this should be forced to be passed around by the truecels on this forum

If we had the power to do that inceldom would already be over.

Because inceldom would be taken seriously if that was the punishment for virgin shamers.
High IQ. And women who refuse to date virgins would then surrender to incels

Imagine rejecting someone because they are a virgin. I want to marry a virgin.

Misery loves company.

based as fuck

@PM_ME_STRIPPERS

Sexhavers and those who shame virgins should be forced to reincarnate as trucels

Gargantuan IQ, based as fuck.