Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Virgin shaming is female hypergamy at its finest

GTCel

GTCel

Greycel
I was a virgin throughout college. I was waiting for love, and I didn’t judge others who were sexually active because I knew my decision wasn’t for everyone. But I was shocked by how much other women brutally criticized my choice.

Male polygamy is naturally attractive to females because they identify the promiscuous man as the alpha male of the pack. Students of animal behavior have learned that the presence of a female decoy or two near a male makes real females more likely to mate with that particular male. It works the same with foids. The more promiscuous a man is, the more are foids attracted to him. This is the origin of the sluts-and-studs double standard: a male increases his sexual value to females by mating with a lot of foids. Thus, it is NOT culture what accounts for the sluts-and-studs double standard, but the very biology of females.

This very same hypergamous instinct is the reason why Incels are shamed for being virgins. If a promiscuous man is more attractive due to female hypergamy, a virgin is less attractive for the same reason. Virgin shaming and female stigmatization of Incels is pure hypergamy at work.

Last edited:
>choice

Bwahahaha, what a cope. To get women you have to have women in the first place. Life is shit and rigged.

Water is wet. Welcome to the Blackpill graycel bud. It's GIGAover for us.

Attachments

• welcome_to_the_jc27bb.0.jpg
    welcome_to_the_jc27bb.0.jpg
    112 KB · Views: 11
I love how women are hypocrites on EVERYTHING.

"virginity doesn't matter" "size doesn't matter" "body shaming is bad"
But their first insults are always "lol you're a virgin with small penis lol you can't get a girl"

WOmen are shit stains

>choice

Bwahahaha, what a cope. To get women you have to have women in the first place. Life is shit and rigged.
To make women think you are a catch, other women must chase you. To make them chase you, other women must chase you. To make those women chase you, other women must chase you. To make them chase you, other women must chase you. To make them chase you, other women must chase you. To make them chase you, other women must chase you.

Insane GIF

What the fuck do they mean by choice? Being a virgin is involuntary

>choice

Jfl. Life’s a scam.
What the fuck do they mean by choice? Being a virgin is involuntary
THAT ARTICLE IS ABOUT FEMALES VIRGIN SHAMING OTHER FEMALES. NOW THEY ARE TRYING TO SAY THAT FEMALES HAVE IT WORSE WHEN IT COMES TO VIRGIN SHAMING. IN DONE WITH THIS WORLD. @GTCel

Last edited:
Once again proof that giving foid rights was a mistake

Everything supposed to be on the contrary in a moral society, jfl my moral compass don't cost single shit.
I love how women are hypocrites on EVERYTHING.

"virginity doesn't matter" "size doesn't matter" "body shaming is bad"
But their first insults are always "lol you're a virgin with small penis lol you can't get a girl"

WOmen are shit stains
To make women think you are a catch, other women must chase you. To make them chase you, other women must chase you. To make those women chase you, other women must chase you. To make them chase you, other women must chase you. To make them chase you, other women must chase you. To make them chase you, other women must chase you.

Insane GIF
Brutal loop pill
Once again proof that giving foid rights was a mistake

THAT ARTICLE IS ABOUT FEMALES VIRGIN SHAMING OTHER FEMALES. NOW THEY ARE TRYING TO SAY THAT FEMALES HAVE IT WORSE WHEN IT COMES TO VIRGIN SHAMING. IN DONE WITH THIS WORLD. @GTCel
:feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:
yikerinos, these female virgins are so oppressed!

Yep. Women know promiscious male = alpha male, and virgin male = beta male. Women are devilish, as they encourage fornication (a sin) amongst men

Jfl. Life’s a scam.

Lol did not realize that. Fucking foids.