Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill virgin sleep schedule Vs. Chad biorhythm

Handflappingcel

Handflappingcel

Officer
★★★
virgin is always hitting snooze once like an absolute lazy cunt.

chad allocates over 8 hours of sleep for himself just in case he needs it. he slowly wakes up over the course of 20-30 min...finally getting up 5 min before the alarm goes of at the time he set.

Chad wakes up to Stacy sucking his dick, while we have to get up and hustle because the government sucks up half of our paycheck, so they can fund the thugs in blue who protect roasties.

Chad wakes up to Stacy sucking his dick, while we have to get up and hustle because the government sucks up half of our paycheck, so they can fund the thugs in blue who protect roasties.
tbh

oh get out of here faggot. you post like a bitch asking if people are on their meds. yes...the government has helped everyone with legit mental illness...if you have real problems the government will help. meds never helped anyone.

pretty much overcome your adversity, or your a pussy. you just say that like you're dunking on somebody. hey buddy guess what. if you're NT why are you here and such a loser you faggot?
don't hustle then.

stay out of my way while I hustle.

oh get out of here faggot. you post like a bitch asking if people are on their meds. yes...the government has helped everyone with legit mental illness...if you have real problems the government will help. meds never helped anyone.

pretty much overcome your adversity, or your a pussy. you just say that like you're dunking on somebody. hey buddy guess what. if you're NT why are you here and such a loser you faggot?

don't hustle then.

stay out of my way while I hustle.

Oh fuck off old man. Why the fuck did you start bitching about mental illnesses and governments? Quit quibbling about irrelevant shit and learn how to read.

Oh fuck off old man. Why the fuck did you start bitching about mental illnesses and governments? Quit quibbling about irrelevant shit and learn how to read.
you're not better than someone even if they are mentally ill...and if they are..guess what. it doesn't mean they haven't been laid you fuckin loser.
yah you're better though because you you insinuated that someone "needs to take meds". so you're totally NT and still a faggot who can't get laid?
who cares who's young or old? so what you're super young and yet you're still a god damn failure?

We literally sometimes fall back to sleep, Chad wakes up without any issues and has a girl sucking his dick at all times.

We literally sometimes fall back to sleep, Chad wakes up without any issues and has a girl sucking his dick at all times.
lel I don't even care about the thread anymore i just wana hate on ppecel for being a loser and flip on the normie hierarchy . I bet the foids he's obsessed with have never been railed by a chad seeing a therapist no of course not...but lel "did you forget your medicine" is such a good insult. social media comment tier tripe.
hey. guess what im gonna do today faggot ppecel.

virgin is always hitting snooze once like an absolute lazy cunt.

chad allocates over 8 hours of sleep for himself just in case he needs it. he slowly wakes up over the course of 20-30 min...finally getting up 5 min before the alarm goes of at the time he set.
Not true , Chad wakes up to the Feeling of Stacy sucking his dick and then he jumps out of the bed full of energy and motivation cause the world is beautiful and life is a gift , while the virgin hits snooze for 2 hours even though he wanted to go into the gym in the morning but he has zero motivation to even get up and he arrives at his work at the last minute .

My sleep schedule is pretty fucked. If I was actually playing the game I’d be 20x more miserable

He sounds like an unhinged faggot, pay him no mind

I sometimes fuck up my schedule but its not that bad nowadays.

Just wake up early hypothesis

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back