Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Virginity is manly. Being sexually active is feminine. but our sex drives control us too much

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
If any retarded sexhaver tries telling me i'm unmanly for being a virgin or that virgin men are "weak", well that's fucking retarded you fucking faggots!

They say having sex with tons of women is manly and being a virgin is weak and feminine. the very opposite is true

sex is about making love, and when we fall in love, we wanna fuck. love represents hearts and flowers and the color pink. we often kiss during foreplay and kisses are feminine. Therefore, because sex is making love, sex is feminine. love is feminine because being manly is about being hateful and hating everyone around you and being angry and never smiling and beating people up in wii sports boxing and being violent in minecraft. therefore, being a virgin and avoiding dating is manly, and having sex and falling in love is feminine.

therefore, incels are manlier than chads when it comes to the sexual/romantic aspect of life.

Cope, sex is mainly, because it envolves domination

High IQ and rabulistics-pilled.

Normies call us weak, say that our problems (a life-time of sensory deprivation/rejection at best and of bullying/outward hostility at worst) are ridiculous first-world problems (unlike the problems of trannies of course, jfl), but rope after a few weeks in our shoes. Tells you everything you need to know about them.

And then they come up with "I also had a dry spell or something like that", yes, for a few weeks and because you know you did it beforehand, you knew you could do it again, a man who once fails an exam isn't broken by it or doubts his abilities in a serious manner, but a man who has failt in everything he tried has no basis to assume that anything about this will change. Normalfags and their ridiculous bullshit.

Last edited:
gigabased
Normies call us weak, say that our problems (a life-time of sensory deprivation/rejection at best and of bullying/outward hostility at worst) are ridiculous first-world problems, but rope after a few weeks in our shoes. Tells you everything you need to know about them.
also gigabased

If any retarded sexhaver tries telling me i'm unmanly for being a virgin or that virgin men are "weak", well that's fucking retarded you fucking faggots!

They say having sex with tons of women is manly and being a virgin is weak and feminine. the very opposite is true

sex is about making love, and when we fall in love, we wanna fuck. love represents hearts and flowers and the color pink. we often kiss during foreplay and kisses are feminine. Therefore, because sex is making love, sex is feminine. love is feminine because being manly is about being hateful and hating everyone around you and being angry and never smiling and beating people up in wii sports boxing and being violent in minecraft. therefore, being a virgin and avoiding dating is manly, and having sex and falling in love is feminine.

therefore, incels are manlier than chads when it comes to the sexual/romantic aspect of life.
Dead men make lousy soldiers, however manly they may have been in life. Humans need to replace themselves.

You can dominate someone by beating them in WrestleMania 2000 the N64 video game.

sex isn’t dominating exactly because they are consenting unlike in physical violence in minecraft
High IQ and rabulistics-pilled.

Normies call us weak, say that our problems (a life-time of sensory deprivation/rejection at best and of bullying/outward hostility at worst) are ridiculous first-world problems (unlike the problems of trannies of course, jfl), but rope after a few weeks in our shoes. Tells you everything you need to know about them.

And then they come up with "I also had a dry spell or something like that", yes, for a few weeks and because you know you did it beforehand, you knew you could do it again, a man who once fails an exam isn't broken by it or doubts his abilities in a serious manner, but a man who has failt in everything he tried has no basis to assume that anything about this will change. Normalfags and their ridiculous bullshit.
these same normies became miserable under quarantine but act like our lives aren’t a big deal how ironic

You can dominate someone by beating them in WrestleMania 2000 the N64 video game.

sex isn’t dominating exactly because they are consenting unlike in physical violence in minecraft

these same normies became miserable under quarantine but act like our lives aren’t a big deal how ironic
It's still domination in some way, and it applies both for rape and consent sex. Not all forms of domination are physical, lets remember it

It's still domination in some way, and it applies both for rape and consent sex. Not all forms of domination are physical, lets remember it
Consensual isn’t domination

Consensual isn’t domination
Both people consent to fight in UFC, and its still domination, consentiment don't anulate the possibility of something being domination

Both people consent to fight in UFC, and its still domination, consent don't anulate the possibility of something being domination
Everyone wins in intercourse

if it’s making love it’s girly

@Robtical @Mainländer

Everyone wins in intercourse

if it’s making love it’s girly
And UFC losers don't win tons of money? JFL

No, not always you are going to make the foid have pleasure, so its not always a win of both, and almost all the times the man gets more pleasure than the foid, so its a win for the man. Unless he spend all the time doing foreplay, which is not domination

Kissing and being romantic are masculine. Women were content with getting a rock thrown at them and fucked in a nearby bush for years before Ron Pearlman flipped that bitch over in Quest for Fire.

And UFC losers don't win tons of money? JFL

No, not always you are going to make the foid have pleasure, so its not always a win of both, and almost all the times the man gets more pleasure than the foid, so its a win for the man. Unless he spend all the time doing foreplay, which is not domination
again. sex is making love therefore it’s girly

No, sex involves personal pleasure, a person do sex just in a way to obtain his own pleasure.

JFL at believing chad or a rapist cares about a whores pleasure

They even tell fighters not to jerk off or have sex before fights because it will make them low t.

No, sex involves personal pleasure, a person do sex just in a way to obtain his own pleasure.

JFL at believing chad or a rapist cares about a whores pleasure
Sexhavers do care about a woman’s pleasure

and even if they don’t they’re still making love which is girly

Virginity pride parade when?

0BBBF7B2 104C 498B 8DCF C71BCA72B04B

They even tell fighters not to jerk off or have sex before fights because it will make them low t.
Massive Cope

The reason why a fighter/warrior would be told this is that so they dont tire themselves out. This akin to being told not to get drunk

Sex is a physical activity like running where you drain your stamina if you overextend yourself.

View attachment 412421

Massive Cope

The reason why a fighter/warrior would be told this is that so they dont tire themselves out. This akin to being told not to get drunk

Sex is a physical activity like running where you drain your stamina if you overextend yourself.
Lifting weights and running is more difficult than sex

Sex is making love and love is girly
Your idea of sex is flawed and you only think about the emotional aspect while ignoring the primal urges of need, lust, and desire to completely dominate an inferior body for your pleasure.

Your idea of sex is flawed and you only think about the emotional aspect while ignoring the primal urges of need, lust, and desire to completely dominate an inferior body for your pleasure.
Need and lust is strongly associated with love, love is what makes us desire sex. It’s a positive and intimate emotion. Sex is intimate. Intimacy is feminine. Sex is feminine. Virginity is masculine

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:jfl at this cope
Tbh

another one of Kempfer's special edition Brainlet threads

jfl if you think sex isn't intimate.
Me paying some bitch to have sex with me, taking her to a kid park and putting her face on a cold plastic seat while I fuck her from behind and forcefully pushing her face into that cold seat isn't intimate at all, that's me getting my absolute, one sided pleasure.

Imagine thinking chads and high tier normies dont enjoy doing this while getting it for free

You think chads fucking a 3/10 landwhale is for "love" and "intimacy" :soy: :soy: :soy: ? He does it because it feels good getting your dick wet and he's getting it for free.
love does make us want sex.
Yeah, if you're some betacuck simp who doesn't think about getting your dick wet for your own pleasure
that's why sex partners are often long term relationships

Longterm relationships dont even exist in 2021 JFL at you.

Tbh

another one of Kempfer's special edition Brainlet threads

Me paying some bitch to have sex with me, taking her to a kid park and putting her face on a cold plastic seat while I fuck her from behind and forcefully pushing her face into that cold seat isn't intimate at all, that's me getting my absolute, one sided pleasure.

Imagine thinking chads and high tier normies dont enjoy doing this while getting it for free

You think chads fucking a 3/10 landwhale is for "love" and "intimacy" :soy: :soy: :soy: ? He does it because it feels good getting your dick wet and he's getting it for free.

Yeah, if you're some betacuck simp who doesn't think about getting your dick wet for your own pleasure

View attachment 412472

Longterm relationships dont even exist in 2021 JFL at you.
Again, sex Is referred to as making love. It involves sexual attraction, which means affectionate feelings, which is feminine. It also involves kissing which is feminine. Most sex involves foreplay. Sex and love have a strong connection and are impossible to separate regardless of whether you’re talking about rape or whatever

sex is girly. The only type of sex that can be considered manly is bestiality, necrophilia and rape given that rape is violent and bestiality/necrophilia are sick and gross and dangerous which is manly.

Again, sex Is referred to as making love. It involves sexual attraction

if this were true, then chads and chadlites wouldn't fuck below their looksmatch
which means affectionate feelings, which is feminine. It also involves kissing which is feminine.
Yeah because slapping her in the face, shoving your thump in her mouth, turning her around and putting your finger in her asshole is being "affectionate" and "intimate" :feelstastyman: Like bro you've never even been in this situation where you do it for your own pleasure, how could you possibly know what consistent sexhavers feel when they're enjoying getting their dick sucked.
Most sex involves foreplay. Sex and love have a strong connection and are impossible to separate regardless of whether you’re talking about rape or whatever

sex is girly. The only type of sex that can be considered manly is bestiality, necrophilia and rape given that rape is violent and bestiality/necrophilia are sick and gross and dangerous which is manly.

testosterone literally rises libido and its a masculine predominant hormone, this thread is a teracope

I would say rape is pretty manly

if this were true, then chads and chadlites wouldn't fuck below their looksmatch

Yeah because slapping her in the face, shoving your thump in her mouth, turning her around and putting your finger in her asshole is being "affectionate" and "intimate" :feelstastyman: Like bro you've never even been in this situation where you do it for your own pleasure, how could you possibly know what consistent sexhavers feel when they're enjoying getting their dick sucked.

View attachment 412481

View attachment 412482
What you just described is all consensual

also just because someone is below your looksmatch doesn’t mean they’re unattractive to you (unless they’re like sub4)
testosterone literally rises libido and its a masculine predominant hormone, this thread is a teracope
Alcohol lowers testosterone but is still viewed as manly. I also read that excessive testosterone causes acne and hair loss. Also, you can rape in minecraft, or fuck a corpse rather than kiss and have consensual sex which is literally making love and therefore girly

also just because someone is below your looksmatch doesn’t mean they’re unattractive to you (unless they’re like sub4)

Alcohol lowers testosterone but is still viewed as manly. I also read that excessive testosterone causes acne and hair loss. Also, you can rape in minecraft, or fuck a corpse rather than kiss and have consensual sex which is literally making love and therefore girly
Doyou

High IQ. This made me feel better. Thank you for enlightening me.
We need threads like this every once in a while. Empowering threads. Because we are constantly being bombarded by the media to hate ourselves and fall in line.

Also high IQ and gigabased.

High IQ. This made me feel better. Thank you for enlightening me.
We need threads like this every once in a while. Empowering threads. Because we are constantly being bombarded by the media to hate ourselves and fall in line.

Also high IQ and gigabased.
We need more empowerment threads for sure
@Robtical

also just because someone is below your looksmatch doesn’t mean they’re unattractive to you (unless they’re like sub4
Consent in general is fake. It is a Jewish conspiracy to keep sub8 males from taking what is rightfully theirs. There is practically no difference between sex and rape. It is simply one or another based on how the man looks. Also there isn’t any evidence that foids feel pain at all. In fact they after confuse it as pleasure. Foids like getting raped and dominated. It is the only purpose they have.