Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Virginity loss is the most crucial step into entering manhood

• Thread starter Deleted member 24166
  • Start date
Deleted member 24166

Deleted member 24166

Height > Face
-
Can anyone relate to this? The main reason that I want to lose my virginity is not really because of sexual frustration. Masturbation does often enough for me in order to get rid of it. Instead, what bothers me the absolutely most is that I cannot truly feel like a man because of my virginity.

The moment of your virginity loss is when you ultimately transition from being a boy into being a man. It is the absolutely most crucial step into entering manhood. As long you are a virgin, you are not a man – you are just a boy. You will be seen as nothing but a loser as long you are a virgin.

I hate that it is like this. I really hate to have my masculinity defined by my ability to seduce an inferior specimen – a female. But that is how reality is. We can unfortunately do nothing about it.

Girls will mock you behind your back and be even more sexually repulsed by you if they know you are a virgin. Men will not truly respect you if they know ditto, since they view other men as sexual competitors, and by being a virgin, you do not inflict any fear in them at all. Thus, if someone asks you whether or not you are a virgin, you have to lie.

However, lying cannot delete the feeling of inferiority inside us, since we know it is just a lie. We have to fuck as many attractive girls as possible in order to succeed. No matter how much you cope with thinking that you enjoy life otherwise – if you die a virgin without spreading your genes, you will be remembered as nothing but an evolutionary failure, and you will be cursed in your afterlife because of it.

False. Fornication is a very serious sin, and God created us to marry one woman and raise a family with one woman alone. Everyone should marry as a virgin. If one partner is not a virgin, they're in the wrong.

But yeah, if you can't get a wife and raise a family like your dad did, you should feel bad about that. Not really your fault though, because the women are either disgusting slags or ultra femicunts.

The obsession on penile insertion into a vagina is totally off the mark and it's what normie degenerates do to bully you and dominate you mentally.

I'm a 20 year old "adult" "man"
never began

I’m a 22 year old BOY

The moment of your virginity loss is when you ultimately transition from being a boy into being a man. It is the absolutely most crucial step into entering manhood. As long you are a virgin, you are not a man – you are just a boy. You will be seen as nothing but a loser as long you are a virgin.
absolutely fucking BRUTAL virginitypill
it never began for us """men""""

Bullshit. You become a men through taking responsibility. Never fully ascend to a man is rather a chad trait.

There was a reason why fathers used to take their sons to a brothel to pop their cherries. Otherwise you will forever be just a boy in a body of an adult man.

true and a sad reality for many men.

I wonder what IT cucks consider the most profound stepping stone into manhood. Maybe... going to college or what?

False. Fornication is a very serious sin, and God created us to marry one woman and raise a family with one woman alone. Everyone should marry as a virgin. If one partner is not a virgin, they're in the wrong.

But yeah, if you can't get a wife and raise a family like your dad did, you should feel bad about that. Not really your fault though, because the women are either disgusting slags or ultra femicunts.

The obsession on penile insertion into a vagina is totally off the mark and it's what normie degenerates do to bully you and dominate you mentally.
You are wrong. TEEN SEX is the ultimate sin. And if you sin, it means that have are man enough to take life by the balls. For all of "god's" children, are just that. CHILDREN.

Brutally high IQ post

Yea the social stigma around virgin men bothers me more than the actual sexual pleasure, like you said I can just masturbate and I will be satisfied for the day but the fact that everybody knows that I am a virgin tears me apart

eh, this mostly depends on what you mean when you say "manhood". i could see losing your virginity being a factor in becoming a man but it's definetly not the only one. i'd say becoming a man is more about learning self-sustainability, mastering oneself and ones surrounding, or whatever you wanna call it rather than getting approval from some vapid hole whose sapience is questionable at best. 14 year old bluepilled chad who is bragging to his fortnite buddies about how he "smoothtalked" that one stacy into sex isn't really what i'd think when someone mentions manhood.

As long you are a virgin, you are not a man – you are just a boy. You will be seen as nothing but a loser as long you are a virgin.

I'd love for some chad or chadlite faggot to insult me for my virginity.

Ogre for them.
Limburgergun

I’m almost 21 soon. Still a boy. :cryfeels:

People still think I'm a virgin even though I'm not. That's the real black pill.

Ugly, loner, short, no friends, not seen with girls = ppl will automatically consider you a virgin whether your 20 or 60 yrs old.

This.
tldr muh god said sex bad
Look what happened when society disregarded religion.

We have foids having sex with:
-Dogs
-Maggots
-Other foids
-Numerous men.
-Numerous chads
-Other degeneracy.
-The concept of virginity is now seen in a negative light and if you don't have sex you're seen as a social failure.

Make fun of Christianity all you want, but you're an idiot if you think straying away from those values has made society any better.

this is why I dont find ((hollywood)) comedies such as superbad or american pie funny or worth watching

Bullshit. You become a men through taking responsibility. Never fully ascend to a man is rather a chad trait.
eh, this mostly depends on what you mean when you say "manhood". i could see losing your virginity being a factor in becoming a man but it's definetly not the only one. i'd say becoming a man is more about learning self-sustainability, mastering oneself and ones surrounding, or whatever you wanna call it rather than getting approval from some vapid hole whose sapience is questionable at best. 14 year old bluepilled chad who is bragging to his fortnite buddies about how he "smoothtalked" that one stacy into sex isn't really what i'd think when someone mentions manhood.
At this point, nothing really matters more than sex though. Our society is entirely sex obsessed, and as a result, virgin men are particularly looked down on, no matter how much they succeed with life otherwise. However, I think that this belief has always existed though. Self-sustainability might as well be a cope if the self-sustainable man is a virgin, since the only biological purpose with life is reproduction. If you fail with that, you fail with life.

People still think I'm a virgin even though I'm not.
I would not count paying a whore as completing the transition that I talk about in this thread, since the only legitimate reason that a man would do that is that he cannot get free sex.

I wonder what IT cucks consider the most profound stepping stone into manhood. Maybe... going to college or what?
They would probably make up some shit respecting wahmen.

I'd love for some chad or chadlite faggot to insult me for my virginity.

Ogre for them.
View attachment 194838
Based. We need to destroy them.

Correct. Ascending is the line that separates human males from real men.

Why was he banned? this is totally based. Not cool :feelsree:

I would say there are 3 things you need to do in your teens to become an adult:
1: Get laid
2: Hit 6 feet
3: Get a car

If you miss these, its over. You're done.

RIP I haven't done any of these :feels: :feels: :feels: :feels: :feels: :feels:

[/QUOTE]

4: Having a decent looking face

Agree woth your post