Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious [#VirginityIsntACrime] SUPPORT MY TWITTER CAMPAIGN!

NEETAndTidy

NEETAndTidy

STRIKE FIRST. STRIKE HARD. NO MERCY. COBRA KAIcel
-
Lemme know what you think of my progressive campaign :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

As if the Normie's are going to care

I would participate if I had an incel Twitter persona tbh.

They dont need to. Twitter just needs to enforce their zero tolerance on hate groups and shaming. :y'all:

Some blue checkmark will hunt down your history, and throw fire and brimstone at you for your association with this site. SJWs generally feel that no one shames virgins, yet mock them anyway. This is because SJWs are sluts, so they'd rather right tooth and nail over slut acceptance.

Some blue checkmark will hunt down your history, and throw fire and brimstone at you for your association with this site. SJWs generally feel that no one shames virgins, yet mock them anyway. This is because SJWs are sluts, so they'd rather right tooth and nail over slut acceptance.
I dont tweet anything naughty :)

Movements only work if there are foids involved people take no pitty on men

dude you are a fucking hERo, we should nominate you as the official incel leader

We are getting to the point where having a roof over your head and a liveable income is considered a privilege, so things that aren't necessary for survival but still core to our emotional health like sex and friendship will definitely be considered privileges, and already are to some. People who have failed to find love after a certain age must have something wrong with them, and therefore must be shunned from society as a whole.

i dont have twitter bro

High empath topic

I dont use cuck media such as twitter.

This site is the only social media i have

Absolutely this. Albeit I completely think your tweet has a fuckton of merit, you will receive libel if some "verified" account adds some snide retort when retweeting that. You're walking on eggshells by pandering to a site that's known for reverse discrimination.

OP, this is Einstein IQ
Would be funny to get cucks banned from Twitter for making fun of lonely men

I dont tweet anything naughty :)

It's just not gonna work. They are gonna be offended that you dare trivialize the discrimination that gays and blacks have endured for centuries. They are gonna claim, groundlessly, that the ugly and virginal have patriarchal white power. And, get this, laugh off that incels have been around since the beginning of time, shut up and get used to it inkwell.