Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Virtual 3D Camgirl debuts on Chaturbate and already #1 user on the site after one stream. Hoes mad.

Vorbei

Vorbei

Officer
★★★★
Many of you are no doubt familiar with Kizuna Ai, and you might also be aware of the Japanese Virtual Youtuber scene which has exploded in popularity over the past year or so. The TL;DR is that streamers use a Live2D avatar (usually a cute anime girl design) with face tracking in their broadcasts, with the more popular ones having a full-body 3D model for special events. Once again, the Japanese prove themselves to be world leaders in developing copes.

In a development that will surprise no-one, someone has decided to use this technology to create a 3D anime camgirl. Want to see her take her clothes off and bring herself to climax? Get your wallet out, paypig. The Patreon has already been set up. Meet Melody, the new hot thing on Chaturbate:

EQWm9yyWsAARG0E

After two streams, she's raked in thousands of dollars and has already established herself as Chaturbate's top draw. And how do you think the real women who put in an honest day's work performing sexual acts for strangers feel about this? It's pretty much as you'd expect.

EQV02quX0AENoLs1581340472940EQV02quX0AAbKvM

(you can find more camwhore salt if you look for Projekt Melody on twitter)

I know it's funny, but it's another example of the viciousness of women when the value of sex is threatened, even by a janky 3D rig. If sexbots ever get close to the real thing, you'll see this x1000000 assuming that they're not outright banned. This technology is very much still in its infancy, so expect to see a lot more of this in the future.

Foids can't compete against 2D perfection :feelskek:

Lifefuel! Roasties brought this upon themselves for being so vile. :feelshaha:

They might be forced to get a job, the horror.

Many of you are no doubt familiar with Kizuna Ai, and you might also be aware of the Japanese Virtual Youtuber scene which has exploded in popularity over the past year or so. The TL;DR is that streamers use a Live2D avatar (usually a cute anime girl design) with face tracking in their broadcasts, with the more popular ones having a full-body 3D model for special events. Once again, the Japanese prove themselves to be world leaders in developing copes.

In a development that will surprise no-one, someone has decided to use this technology to create a 3D anime camgirl. Want to see her take her clothes off and bring herself to climax? Get your wallet out, paypig. The Patreon has already been set up. Meet Melody, the new hot thing on Chaturbate:

View attachment 199812

After two streams, she's raked in thousands of dollars and has already established herself as Chaturbate's top draw. And how do you think the real women who put in an honest day's work performing sexual acts for strangers feel about this? It's pretty much as you'd expect.

View attachment 199826View attachment 199829View attachment 199833

(you can find more camwhore salt if you look for Projekt Melody on twitter)

I know it's funny, but it's another example of the viciousness of women when the value of sex is threatened, even by a janky 3D rig. If sexbots ever get close to the real thing, you'll see this x1000000 assuming that they're not outright banned. This technology is very much still in its infancy, so expect to see a lot more of this in the future.

The 2nd one looks like a tranny. Probably is tbh

holy shit JFL @ 3d foids

This is why sexbots are the best cope. Anyone who doesn't believe in the power of robopussy is deluded.

The day of the Biocunt is over. :feelsautistic: This is what those disgusting flab beasts get for being whores. They get replaced by pure Waifus. :dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab:

They will enforce regulations that all 3d replications of women have to have a minimum bmi of 30, stretch marks, roast beef flaps and arm pit hair so as to portray the appearance of a real women and not a 21 year old jail bait.

Barbie lammily

They will enforce regulations that all 3d replications of women have to have a minimum bmi of 30, stretch marks, roast beef flaps and arm pit hair so as to portray the appearance of a real women and not a 21 year old jail bait.

Realistic barbie jfl. Unrealistic beauty standards teehee.

Its a fucking toy! :feelsree:

God bless anime tiddies :feelsYall:

I can't wait for waifubots. We are entitled to them. If foids are entitled to the destruction they have caused against men via Tinder, we are entitled to the healing love of waifubots.

I can't wait for waifubots. We are entitled to them. If foids are entitled to the destruction they have caused against men via Tinder, we are entitled to the healing love of waifubots.
They are entitled to the taxes of Men. But Men are not entitled to their own enjoyment or satisfaction in life? Sounds unfair doesn't it? Because it is unfair. It's the reason that I will never contribute to society seeing as how I can't actually get an easier life from doing so.. in fact it would be dangerous since some Thornback Hag can just lie and say you raped them. Like what is the point?

LMAO if foids are this assblasted over a 3DPD that uses an anime avatar to camwhore imagine how mad they'll be when we finally get full VR/AR waifus.

I hope they all kill themselves

On another note I don't really like melody all that much,the streams are not quite lewd and at the end of the day she is another 3D posing as 2D-ish,I'll wait for full VR waifus.

Last edited:
Cute and untouched by chad's cock ¦>

Now it's extremely evident even for low iq normie lurkers that those pseudo articles from women against sexdolls are not about objectification but just ENVY and CONCERN about being unnecesary. They FEEL it each time more.
Replacement of women is the goal.

need to check her out next time stream is on

They are entitled to the taxes of Men. But Men are not entitled to their own enjoyment or satisfaction in life? Sounds unfair doesn't it? Because it is unfair. It's the reason that I will never contribute to society seeing as how I can't actually get an easier life from doing so.. in fact it would be dangerous since some Thornback Hag can just lie and say you raped them. Like what is the point?
Society and the government just need to accept that waifubots are better for men and the only reason a lot of men don't go ER or rope. Banning them would be the final straw.

Society and the government just need to accept that waifubots are better for men and the only reason a lot of men don't go ER or rope. Banning them would be the final straw.
They really need to start putting down the soy milk and start closing their ears when Old Hog Hag Femistazis start vomiting out their demands.
They never talk about how Ken is an unrealistic standard for men though
Extremely relevant post. Why is body positivity only for them but not us?

The Japanese master race does it again.:feelzez:

They really need to start putting down the soy milk and start closing their ears when Old Hog Hag Femistazis start vomiting out their demands.

Extremely relevant post. Why is body positivity only for them but not us?
Kind of weird how there are so many men who look the same, act the same, and believe the same shit. Whenever I see a beard and black frame glasses irl, I just know I'm looking at someone who wants to take away my free speech and force me to worship femoids at gunpoint.

Lifefuel overload.
Death to weeb cucks?? No. BASED WEEB CUCKS

Kind of weird how there are so many men who look the same, act the same, and believe the same shit. Whenever I see a beard and black frame glasses irl, I just know I'm looking at someone who wants to take away my free speech and force me to worship femoids at gunpoint.

You can just tell they’re Redditors :feelskek:

The day I can have my own QT robo loli gf to welcome me home is the day I'll leave the forests.

Still, this is progress. Glad hoes mad.

Csm gorilla nach regenschauer 1bb1fa6623

It is always a strong emotional response too. It is very feminine to respond in an emotional way. Society also perceives non conformity as the greatest sin. Like this Veganism crap that is everywhere right now. My personal Mantra is that "I am a Human, the world bends to me I don't bend to it".. all these fools are doing is probably taking essential elements important to sustaining life out of their bodies for what? So the Earth in all its shit stained glory can rotate another day? It makes little sense and I couldn't care less about their delusions. But you see these Drones can't comprehend being different to what society says they should be.
You can just tell they’re Redditors :feelskek:
The eternal bug man.

WTF I LOVE ANIME NOW
MELODY YOU GO GIRL!!! :feelskek:
HOPE

But jokes aside, perhabs that will force camwhores to make their shows interesting and fun to watch instead of just staring at camera with dead eyes and waiting for some sad loser to pour in cash for showing him feet. I checked out once some camwhoring site out curiosity about year ago, searched for some milf because that's my thing and checked out her show from time to time in different tab over about 20 minutes.

Since nothing interesting was happening aside from some guy trying to flirt with her (JFL) I typed into chat: "how do I install minecraft mods?", I got kicked out of chat almost immediately. After about five minutes I checked out her cam again, and she was still fuming about that one comment, saying shit like "I'm working and have to deal with people like this blah blah blah" and that one guy in chat trying to console her :feelskek:
I recommend you to try shitposting on camwhore chats someday, especially on the less popular ones, it can be lots of fun :feelsokman:

Still, this is progress. Glad hoes mad.

csm_gorilla-nach-regenschauer_1bb1fa6623.jpg
We are slowly getting there.

Hoes Mad buddy boyo. 24x7x365. One of the only joys that truly exist nowadays is watching whores get mad. Everything else is pointless.

Since nothing interesting was happening aside from some guy trying to flirt with her (JFL) I typed into chat: "how do I install minecraft mods?", I got kicked out of chat almost immediately. After about five minutes I checked out her cam again, and she was still fuming about that one comment, saying shit like "I'm working and have to deal with people like this blah blah blah" and that one guy in chat trying to console her :feelskek:
I recommend you to try shitposting on camwhore chats someday, especially on the less popular ones, it can be lots of fun :feelsokman:
Ruined her whole career in one comment. Based. :feelshaha:

This brightened my day.

I think sexbots are a long way to go, but something like Joi from Bladerunner, a virtual companion, will most likely be possible in the next 10-15 years from now. Not truly sentient obviously, just coded good enough to pretend to be a human being.

Indeed my forest friend

View attachment 199914

I wish it would happen more often but I suppose peak acceleration can wait.. wouldn't want it to be over too quickly I suppose. I do enjoy a good slow burn.
I think sexbots are a long way to go, but something like Joi from Bladerunner, a virtual companion, will most likely be possible in the next 10-15 years from now. Not truly sentient obviously, just coded good enough to pretend to be a human being.
I have no friends.. being alive hurts. Having such technology be available would probably stop Men from committing suicide so much. It feels like a vice just slowly crushing your insides.. you just know somethings going wrong but you can't rectify.. it is dreadful.

The day of the Biocunt is over. :feelsautistic: This is what those disgusting flab beasts get for being whores. They get replaced by pure Waifus. :dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab:
Over for camwhores ngl

LMAO if foids are this assblasted over a 3DPD that uses an anime avatar to camwhore imagine how mad they'll be when we finally get full VR/AR waifus.

I hope they all kill themselves

based

But jokes aside, perhabs that will force camwhores to make their shows interesting and fun to watch instead of just staring at camera with dead eyes and waiting for some sad loser to pour in cash for showing him feet.

The virtual avatar thing is strangely egalitarian. When everyone is a cute anime girl, it levels the playing field in terms of looks, so you live and die by your actual ability as an entertainer. You can't just get away with playing Overwatch in a 200x200 window while sitting cross-legged in a tank-top and panties and doing the occasional set of squats. The Japanese scene attracts people who have some measure of talent (for example a lot of seiyuus do this sort of thing).

The virtual avatar thing is strangely egalitarian.
But foids don't like and don't want egalitarianism, what they want instead is gynocentrism, especially when it comes to male/female sexual relations, but not only. Anything that is egalitarian in nature threatens foids as they are naturally less capable than men, and thus destined to fail in any enviroment where only your skill, diligence and talent matters. You can see that in sports, you can see that in job market, it shows time and time again, and anyone who denies that is either ignorant or has an agenda.

Last edited:
I'm glad it made hoes mad.

I'm still very much against it. 2D, 3D or a real girl, it's still an e-whore.

Its always funny watching women freak out when something competes with their sexual marketplace value. They freak out about sexdolls as well. "omg this isn't fair! Men shouldn't be allowed to get sex without a real woman wanting it! This is rape!! Ugly men shouldn't get to be with ANY woman, real or not! This is sexism and rape!!! ban it ban it ban it I can't be forced to compete with anything!! What will happen to my orbiters?!?!"
Maybe the woman in the middle pic should learn to manage her finances properly. You make thousands per week and still end up in debt, literally deserves to be homeless for being so dumb.
Women run their finances like children. They would rather spend money on useless shit than pay bills and when they have no money for bills they cry for BetaBuxers to help them out.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Ahhhhhh YES
I just can't wait for the next 30 years when foids will be replaced by sexbots and androids.
this will be great :feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm:
should have tagged this as LifeFuel

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back