Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Virtue signalling Chad.

• Thread starter Deleted member 236
  • Start date
Looks like a tranny with eyemakeup. Im talking about the chad

I can't watch videos with ugly people in it. Thumbnail is major failo

This stupid video kept showing up on my recommended but I never clicked on it.

Is that really her bf?

Her looksmatch is already dead and buried.

This stupid video kept showing up on my recommended but I never clicked on it.

Is that really her bf?

No, it's worse than that. He evidently interviews lots of deformed people to illustrate how compassionate he is. lol @ people who believe Chads are nice guys. They're just high-functioning Staceys.

"I'm happy to be sitting here with you"

Smiles widely at the camera

@InebriatedIrish euthanization is needed

No, it's worse than that. He evidently interviews lots of deformed people to illustrate how compassionate he is. lol @ people who believe Chads are nice guys. They're just high-functioning Staceys.
True.

Her looksmatch who would actually settle down with her = creep.

Chad using her for YouTube shekels = such a big heart

"I'm happy to be sitting here with you"

Smiles widely at the camera

@InebriatedIrish euthanization is needed
one of the fakest smiles I've ever seen

this chad lowkey does it just to make himself feel better

one of the fakest smiles I've ever seen
shake.gif

I would still fuck that girl

Poor lady, punished by existence.

What is the point of keeping these people alive? These people seems to be in in great pain.

Last edited:

What is the point of keeping these people alive? These people seems to be in in greag pain.

It's Pretty sad, alot of these people are messed up because woman didnt care during their pregnancy, they smoke,drink,do drug's and then these kids are the result.

What is the point of keeping these people alive? These people seems to be in in greag pain.

People are fucking stupid for keeping these lumps of cells alive.

It's Pretty sad, alot of these people are messed up because woman didnt care during their pregnancy, they smoke,drink,do drug's and then these kids are the result.

Yes indeed, it is one the few things that truly makes my blood boil. Especily when i see prople sucking cigarette like a fucking pacifier in their hands, not to mention consuming alcohol and doing drugs like a retard. If i had a wife that dared to smoke when she is pregnant i would probably snap and break her neck on the spot.

People are fucking stupid for keeping these lumps of cells alive.

Agreed, it is a painful existence that will never be normal after all.

Last edited:

That's fucking sick. If he could speak he'd say "kill me". Note @1:03 the cunt mother answers the question by talking about HER FUCKING SELF. She isn't remotely interested in his feelings or perceptions. He's almost certainly either in constant pain and distress, or too brain-dead to be conscious of anything. Then the chad cunt chimes in with the most idiotic, non-science, SJW line I've heard in any context ever: "I don't interrupt him because it's important to allow every human proper time to communicate". I can't watch the rest. WTF is wrong with these people.

That's fucking sick. If he could speak he'd say "kill me". Note @1:03 the cunt mother answers the question by talking about HER FUCKING SELF. She isn't remotely interested in his feelings or perceptions. He's almost certainly either in constant pain and distress, or too brain-dead to be conscious of anything. Then the chad cunt chimes in with the most idiotic, non-science, SJW line I've heard in any context ever: "I don't interrupt him because it's important to allow every human proper time to communicate". I can't watch the rest. WTF is wrong with these people.

"I am happy to be in here with you Anthony!"
Anthony's internal voice: "You fucking retard. just kill me already!"

I also died at the part where his said "He is the only that is smiling in the room" Maybe it is because he has a permanent smile because of his condition you retard?

Yes indeed, it is one the few things that truly makes my blood boil. Especily when i see prople sucking cigarette like a fucking pacifier in their hands, not to mention consuming alcohol and doing drugs like a retard. If i had a wife that dared to smoke when she is pregnant i would probably break her neck on the spot.

Agreed, it is a painful existence that will never be normal after all.
I don't like the government telling people how to live but they really should make activities that may harm the baby illegal.

Even retarded bitches want Chad, it's over tardcels.

you guys are taking this too far.

this "Chad" is spending a significant portion of his life making videos about disabled people and yet it must all be 'virtue signalling'.

also @Machiavelli I know you're a Chad-lite but can you stfu with calling everyone ugly including disabled people

What is the point of keeping these people alive? These people seems to be in in great pain.

Life is suffering for many people, allowing them to die is merciful and that’s not human nature.

this "Chad" is spending a significant portion of his life making videos about disabled people and yet it must all be 'virtue signalling'.

also @Machiavelli I know you're a Chad-lite but can you stfu with calling everyone ugly including disabled people

"this "Chad" is spending a significant portion of his life making videos about disabled people and yet it must all be 'virtue signalling'."

Yes indeed! Its not like he gains money through views and ad- oh wait, he is gaining money and views...

Ic 3003

Even if his channel wasnt monetised he is gaining social media fame and attention , which can easily give someone euphoric feeling.

It doesnt matter if someone is disabled or not, we are saying the truth.

This is the part of your post that I agree with

@Maeror
@Kointo

I knew the videos were monetised but whose videos aren't? It's his job lol.

The whole point of his videos is to show other people his interactions with disabled people or people with disorders and for them to give their view if they can.

I guess you expect him to wear a hockey mask and a paper bag while he talks to them and remain anonymous while he hacks government welfare for them from behind the scenes, JFL.

Everyone is now a virtue signaller, I guess. You are also now virtue signalling about virtue signalling.

@Maeror
@Kointo

I knew the videos were monetised but whose videos aren't? It's his job lol.

The whole point of his videos is to show other people his interactions with disabled people or people with disorders and for them to give their view if they can.

I guess you expect him to wear a hockey mask and a paper bag while he talks to them and remain anonymous while he hacks government welfare for them from behind the scenes, JFL.

Maybe just dont make a channel like this in the first place? or as you said just remain anonymous while making a video?

Anyways, it seems that this channel is "nonprofit" and they use the fund to help families if he is to be trusted. If this is the case it is alright.

Also what kind of argument is that? "If x does something unnecessary so can y".

Maybe just dont make a channel like this in the first place? or as you said just remain anonymous while making a video?

Anyways, it seems that this channel is "nonprofit" and they use the fund to help families if he is to be trusted. If this is the case it is alright.

Yeah he shouldn't broadcast disabled people because you don't want to see him "virtue signalling"? Or you could just not watch him.

You just disproved your own point, he is funding the families - guess he's just virtue signalling even though you found that out yourself

Also, you straw-manned my argument. I was simply pointing out that you have a problem with virtue signalling but you stretch the bounds of it and those bounds include your own argument against it.

Yeah he shouldn't broadcast disabled people because you don't want to see him "virtue signalling"? Or you could just not watch him.

You just disproved your own point, he is funding the families - guess he's just virtue signalling even though you found that out yourself

Also, you straw-manned my argument. I was simply pointing out that you have a problem with virtue signalling but you stretch the bounds of it and those bounds include your own argument against it.

"Yeah he shouldn't broadcast disabled people because you don't want to see him "virtue signalling"? Or you could just not watch him."

I never said i was watching in his channel, i just watched two videos because of this thread. I am not even trying to show "virtuous" i am, these people are literally living disquieting lives full of agony which was the point of the first post i made in this thread.

"You just disproved your own point, he is funding the families - guess he's just virtue signalling even though you found that out yourself"

Are you pretending to be retarded? That is why i said "If this is the case it is alright" in the first place. It is because he is using the money to actually do something, funding families which i didnt knew when i first posted about the guy in the video. Also you didnt mentioned that he actually supported the families, which make you at fault here.

"I knew the videos were monetised but whose videos aren't? It's his job lol.'

"Also, you straw-manned my argument. I was simply pointing out that you have a problem with virtue signalling but you stretch the bounds of it and those bounds include your own argument against it."

No, you are not making arguments. You just wanted to start shit with people here.

"you guys are taking this too far."

You didnt even said anything if they should killed or not, point of keeping them alive or if we should do it in first place or not.

"Yeah he shouldn't broadcast disabled people because you don't want to see him "virtue signalling"? Or you could just not watch him."

I never said i was watching in his channel, i just watched two videos because of this thread. I am not even trying to show "virtuous" i am, these people are literally living disquieting lives full of agony which was the point of the first post i made in this thread.

"You just disproved your own point, he is funding the families - guess he's just virtue signalling even though you found that out yourself"

Are you pretending to be retarded? That is why i said "If this is the case it is alright" in the first place. It is because he is using the money to actually do something, funding families which i didnt knew when i first posted about the guy in the video. Also you didnt mentioned that he actually supported the families, which make you at fault here.

"I knew the videos were monetised but whose videos aren't? It's his job lol.'

"Also, you straw-manned my argument. I was simply pointing out that you have a problem with virtue signalling but you stretch the bounds of it and those bounds include your own argument against it."

No, you are not making arguments. You just wanted to start shit with people here.

"you guys are taking this too far."

You didnt even said anything if they should killed or not, point of keeping them alive or if we should do it in first place or not.

lmao, you are low iq tbh. The first video you posted shows someone that can talk so idk what's disquieting about that.

Secondly, I know what you said, that doesn't mean you weren't wrong in the first place. It's not my job to prove he is funding the families, you called him a virtue signaller not me. Ironic because you immediately started virtue signalling for the disabled people yourself.

How is telling people there are taking it too far starting sht? People like you ruin the good name for incels, you call everything out, and a "Chad" making videos with disabled people is now virtue signalling, LMFAO.

Why should they be killed and why are you arguing for them, you virtue signaller? Notice, how you haven't stated how he was virtue signalling.

"Nonprofit" designation is meaningless. You can still take a wage. You just avoid taxes and get rebates. Scientology is nonprofit. The Clinton Foundation is nonprofit. Also, he isn't educating anyone. His videos don't elucidate anything about their conditions or troubles. It's just giddy MTV crap.

I don't like the government telling people how to live but they really should make activities that may harm the baby illegal.

lol @ criminalising any female behaviour. Femoids get spared jail/prosecution because they have kids and are female. It should be the opposite when you think about it rationally. If a woman commits child abuse or a violent act on a child, she should be locked up so as to ensure she can't procreate.

lmao, you are low iq tbh. The first video you posted shows someone that can talk so idk what's disquieting about that.

Secondly, I know what you said, that doesn't mean you weren't wrong in the first place. It's not my job to prove he is funding the families, you called him a virtue signaller not me. Ironic because you immediately started virtue signalling for the disabled people yourself.

How is telling people there are taking it too far starting sht? People like you ruin the good name for incels, you call everything out, and a "Chad" making videos with disabled people is now virtue signalling, LMFAO.

Why should they be killed and why are you arguing for them, you virtue signaller? Notice, how you haven't stated how he was virtue signalling.

"lmao, you are low iq tbh. The first video you posted shows someone that can talk so idk what's disquieting about that."

Wait, are you talking about the Liz video? Are you aware that i am not the original poster and i posted the Anthony one? Which he cant speaks and move. Also being able to talk is a requirement for you to make something "not disquieting"?

"Secondly, I know what you said, that doesn't mean you weren't wrong in the first place. It's not my job to prove he is funding the families, you called him a virtue signaller not me."

Indeed however you caused further misunderstanding when you said "it is his job". Also again i think you are mistaking me for original poster of this thread.

"How is telling people there are taking it too far starting sht? People like you ruin the good name for incels, you call everything out, and a "Chad" making videos with disabled people is now virtue signalling, LMFAO."

Ruin the "good" name for incels? I dont think we will ever get a "good" name considering our content. Also apparently he is not given that instead of just making videos he actually funds them, which you failed to inform us already in your first post.

"Why should they be killed and why are you arguing for them, you virtue signaller? Notice, how you haven't stated how he was virtue signalling."

Because Anthony cant speaks, cant do anything and literally bed ridden. He cant contribute to anything and the reason they keep him alive is because humans are generally irrational creatures.

If he was just going to just express his "positivity" that he shares with these disabled individuals without doing anything, not taking actiob for them would be virtue signaling. Given that he supports their families he is not virtue signaling.

"Nonprofit" designation is meaningless. You can still take a wage. You just avoid taxes and get rebates. Scientology is nonprofit. The Clinton Foundation is nonprofit. Also, he isn't educating anyone. His videos don't elucidate anything about their conditions or troubles. It's just giddy MTV crap.

That is why i said if he is to be trusted; also yes, i cant see the point in these videos other than helping these families.

Women can do whatever the fuck thwy want and there is no consequence. Ever.

This cunt has another 2-3 year old boy who she says has autism ffs. Pure ragefuel. The risks for everything increase with the age of the Mother. This cunt is obviously into her 40s. And is a whale.

I never called anyone ugly. You're 10/10 in my heart, don't worry.

I never called anyone ugly. You're 10/10 in my heart, don't worry.

Oh nah, I have no problem with any of that lol. We're Chad-lites together but you said this:
I can't watch videos with ugly people in it. Thumbnail is major failo

she's disabled man, chill.

(Also, can you explain your puberty DHT theory to me)

"lmao, you are low iq tbh. The first video you posted shows someone that can talk so idk what's disquieting about that."

Wait, are you talking about the Liz video? Are you aware that i am not the original poster and i posted the Anthony one? Which he cant speaks and move. Also being able to talk is a requirement for you to make something "not disquieting"?

"Secondly, I know what you said, that doesn't mean you weren't wrong in the first place. It's not my job to prove he is funding the families, you called him a virtue signaller not me."

Indeed however you caused further misunderstanding when you said "it is his job". Also again i think you are mistaking me for original poster of this thread.

"How is telling people there are taking it too far starting sht? People like you ruin the good name for incels, you call everything out, and a "Chad" making videos with disabled people is now virtue signalling, LMFAO."

Ruin the "good" name for incels? I dont think we will ever get a "good" name considering our content. Also apparently he is not given that instead of just making videos he actually funds them, which you failed to inform us already in your first post.

"Why should they be killed and why are you arguing for them, you virtue signaller? Notice, how you haven't stated how he was virtue signalling."

Because Anthony cant speaks, cant do anything and literally bed ridden. He cant contribute to anything and the reason they keep him alive is because humans are generally irrational creatures.

If he was just going to just express his "positivity" that he shares with these disabled individuals without doing anything, not taking actiob for them would be virtue signaling. Given that he supports their families he is not virtue signaling.

It would be his job whether the funds go to him or not.

Also, there is no real evidence to assume that he was virtue signalling - you guys just say that because he's Chad. I understand your point now and I did mix you up with the OP but my whole point has been is that you guys aren't really giving a good reason for why the Chad is doing anything wrong.

I feel sorry for Anthony but I don't think a poor quality of life is a reason to kill someone. If they want to be killed, then that's different.