Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Virtue signalling manlets on r/TallGirls get BTFO

Teutonic Knight

Teutonic Knight

Mythic
When will these virtue signalling foid worshipping cucks ever learn? You're only allowed to compliment tall women if you are a tall Chad. If you're a 5'10'' manlet, you don't get to compliment women.

Look at the angry replies from women:

Just compliment women bro, they like it.

Here is some man that explained him perfectly:

The last message is brutal. Also it's over for us manlets.

That last complement was the most blackpilled and true. Only tall guys are allowed to complement tall girls. In fact, only tall guys are allowed to complement ANY girl. Short men need to stay away. They are ALWAYS creepy.

If a tall guy made that comment, those giraffe foids would be all over him. They would be spreading their legs for him. Only tall guys are allowed to attract girls.

I don’t want my height to be a driving force behind someone’s attraction or disinterest in me. I just want it to not matter.
:feelskek:

Yeah but I want others height to be that. What an astronomical level hypocrisy.

Last edited:
I don't like to be objectified, sexualized, or fetishised.

oh yes , you like to be . You LOVE to be .
But not by a manlet , only by chad .
you want to be dominated and owned .
but not by a subhuman manlet .

Only chad can love tall girls.

These "tall girls" don't want to be objectified because of their height yet they make an entire subreddit based on their height.

Manlet “I like tall girls”
Tall girls “STOP FETISHIZEING ME, FUCKEN RAPEST PIG”

What the fuck is up with these women. It is just a trait they find attractive. Fuck all it does is add to your overall persona... Well not persona more like NPC programming since women only group think.

Tall foids should have their legs snapped

I take satisfaction from the fact that ugly men who are bluepilled virtue signaling cucks are just as hated as we are.

That last complement was the most blackpilled and true. Only tall guys are allowed to complement tall girls. In fact, only tall guys are allowed to complement ANY girl. Short men need to stay away. They are ALWAYS creepy.

If a tall guy made that comment, those giraffe foids would be all over him. They would be spreading their legs for him. Only tall guys are allowed to attract girls.
:feelskek:

Yeah but I want others height to be that. What an astronomical level hypocrisy.
I take satisfaction from the fact that ugly men who are bluepilled virtue signaling cucks are just as hated as we are.
These "tall girls" don't want to be objectified because of their height yet they make an entire subreddit based on their height.
oh yes , you like to be . You LOVE to be .
But not by a manlet , only by chad .
you want to be dominated and owned .
but not by a subhuman manlet .

What was the last comment by the guy on leddit? It was removed.

This is lifefuel for me, because it irks me to no end on how so many guys are willing to throw themselves at women any chance they get, then get blown the fuck out. It makes me happy to see these simps get pimpsmacked hard. So thanks OP for the lifefuel. These virtue signallers deserve the worst. They piss me the fuck off.

Also:

Tall women are repulsed when short men show any interest. It devalues their self worth because they see undesirables that believe themselves to be equal to her.

they have a discord and I want to rope reading it

He said something like "Don't you know? Only tall guys are allowed to give compliments to tall girls. When short guys do it it's creepy and fetishistic."

One of you should make a thread on there, but pretend to be a 6'3 Chad and see what happens.

One of you should make a thread on there, but pretend to be a 6'3 Chad and see what happens.
@Reddit_is_for_cucks Are you willing to do that?

When white knight is too tiny, he is a white pawn.

Perfect summary.

Even 6'3 Chad gets heightmogged if a 6'1 foid wears heels. You need an NBA player.

When white knight is too tiny, he is a white pawn.
:lul:

Tall women are repulsed when short men show any interest. It devalues their self worth because they see undesirables that believe themselves to be equal to her.
This, they say they wish they weren't insecure about their height, but proceed to trash men who, through no fault of their own, are a head shorter than they are.

Look at the bitchy comments from those cunts. How offended they are. Women are not only the virtue signaling gender but also the hypocrite-gender.