Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Virtue-signalling roasties "want" to stop inceldom by dating "incels"

JestER

JestER

Clown World Analyst
★★★★★
fakecels/mentalcels/Chadcels only ofc

Attachments

• 4sosn6chn6n31.jpg
    4sosn6chn6n31.jpg
    119.1 KB · Views: 407
Last edited:
Lifefuel for mentalcels

I'd be wary of scammers pretending to be one of these "incel hunters" tbh

"primarily in their 30s" thats all you have to know.

Hey, dear incel hunter, look no further! I am ready to be saved.

Slide in my DMs. I am ready to sail the seas of Venus. :panties:

:feelstastyman::bluepill:

Probably wont touch the sub8s tbh

They are probably all fat and been pumped by 100 chad dicks.

Incel for these women means "chadlite with personality quirk and/or autism"

Could not find the article or the telegram.

The chad on Lookism should be thrilled.

"Growing world of Incel Hunters"

Holy fuck you must have failed at life so fucking hard if you have to resort to calling yourself a "Incel Hunter". Incels here probably lifemog the fuck out of these people, its so sad.

Imagine telling your mother that you are "hunting ugly men". What the fuck is 2019 anymore.

by incel they mean normie who hasn't gotten laid in a few months not an actual truecel.

Tbh major lifefuel if this is true. I’d honestly just love a date with a girl. I know i sound cucked, but I’m so fucking lonely that I don’t care

Imagine telling your mother that you are "hunting ugly men". What the fuck is 2019 anymore.
That would be high iq, because most of us will probably be their looksmatch and won't pump and dump them.

If they don't just mean dating the normie tier incels, i may actually respect these women for reaching out.

in their 30's, in their 30's, in their 30's, in their 30's

KEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK

FOIDS GOT TIRED OF RIDDING THE COCK CAROUSEL AND NOW ARE TRYING TO FIND A BETA INCEL TO CUCKSLAVE FOR THEM
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelsokman::feelsokman:

THE MEMEGENDER

in their 30's, in their 30's, in their 30's, in their 30's

KEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK

FOIDS GOT TIRED OF RIDDING THE COCK CAROUSEL AND NOW ARE TRYING TO FIND A BETA INCEL TO CUCKSLAVE FOR THEM
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelsokman::feelsokman:

THE MEMEGENDER
Just edited the title to something more suitable

300,000 miles of dick with cum stains on the seat. No thank you ma'am. Just some whores looking to beta bux.

I call this manipulative dating strategy "filter dating", which is still women using their latent inbuilt-eugenics to weed out bad genetics to cherry pick the rest of the bunch.

To us an incel is literally an undatebale male like "Venne the incel". Only in faked documentaries with actresses do the media try to manipulate "we'll if they're getting then you ....(((must be your personality)))"

To a woman, her warped view of an incel; is a socially awkward, but still physically attractive, Chad-lite. (A fake-cel to us).

I don't believe the whole "personality" bullshit (we know women just mean face) but pairbonding is indeed something women wanting to settle down, after ages 25 do seek. If a guy is autistic, rather than saying "this guy is mentally disabled" she'll say "he's immature".
Again all cause fo women's latent eugenics agenda.

Hitler would be proud.

Last edited:
Lol "Hunter" throw a fucking rock in any direction and you'd hit an incel on the internet.

Like they are hard to find... Rofl

"These women primarily in their 30's..."

do29HY8.gif

If they are serious they are free to PM and to make an appointment with me to get my dick sucked.

Hunts me.
'Mi!
I call this manipulative dating strategy "filter dating", which is still women using their latent inbuilt-eugenics to weed out bad genetics to cherry pick the rest of the bunch.

To us an incel is literally an undatebale male like "Venne the incel". Only in faked documentaries with actresses do the media try to manipulate "we'll if they're getting then you ....(((must be your personality)))"

To a woman, her warped view of an incel; is a socially awkward, but still physically attractive, Chad-lite. (A fake-cel to us).

I don't believe the whole "personality" bullshit (we know women just mean face) but pairbonding is indeed something women wanting to settle down, after ages 25 do seek. If a guy is autistic, rather than saying "this guy is mentally disabled" she'll say "he's immature".
Again all cause fo women's latent eugenics agenda.

Hitler would be proud.
Don't blame Hitler for the actions of the jews! He at least tried to prevent this madness!

If they are 30+, they are simply trying to find betabux. No real love or affection there due to no physical attraction. Would date and bang, but never marry. I wish foids could just be honest and say they are dating for money.
I love that thread. This place is truly uncucked. Also of course men would choose younger women, in the same vein that when you were that young and considerably more beautiful, you weren't hunting for incels.

I love that thread. This place is truly uncucked. Also of course men would choose younger women, in the same vein that when you were that young and considerably more beautiful, you weren't hunting for incels.
I don't know anywhere else where you can get uncucked stats like that. Jfl if at 29 they're expecting us to betabux and marry them after they rode the cock carousel. They're 10 years and 100 chad dicks too late.

"teehee im getting too old and its getting hard to compete with the young females teehee, now its time to date an inkwell"

;;;;

and this "incel" that they date will not be a actual incel at all, it will be what they perceive as an incel, which is completely different to what an incel actually looks like = ugly
Incel for these women means "chadlite with personality quirk and/or autism"

Last edited:
jfl at them, hope they die