Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Visa has blacklisted Gab, Andrew Torba, and his whole family. They can no longer use their cards.

FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★

Once upon a time I said Bitcoin was hacker money for people who wanted to do illegal things. But now I see, if you can be banned from using your goddamn debit card at your goddamn bank? This is new to me. New and scary. A bank isn't like Twitter. Twitter can set their own terms. But you can't tell me what to do with my money.

Fuck those companies tbh. Just process payments and shut your mouths you money grabbing kikes. Paypal too.

Yeah - I love how people are just waking up to this. I remember back when Wikileaks started dropping the cables and other classified documents back in 2010 and Visa cut them off and bitcoin was one of the only ways to get money to them. That is what got me into bitcoin initially because I didn't understand it at first (oh if only I had kept the coins i mined back then).

Then it was Alex Jones who i believe has only one bank account left.

I think Martin Sellner from Generation Identity has been banned from all banking.

Torba is just the latest one.

It was like social media and cancel culture - they were slow when they first got going. They just came after a few people to see if they could get away with it. Now it's every week. It will escalate as well - I can see them starting to ban just regular folks who said nigger or white lives matter. Given the kind of dysfunction in the financial system and the weaponisation of the dollar system by the last few administrations. I really wonder how much longer Visa and Mastercard and conventional banks will be a thing.

dN4u6Zx.jpg

Survivor of the battle of r/incels. 08/11/2017. R.I.P to the fallen.
Veteran of the battle of r/inceltears 08/04/2020

Yeah - I love how people are just waking up to this. I remember back when Wikileaks started dropping the cables and other classified documents back in 2010 and Visa cut them off and bitcoin was one of the only ways to get money to them. That is what got me into bitcoin initially because I didn't understand it at first (oh if only I had kept the coins i mined back then).

Then it was Alex Jones who i believe has only one bank account left.

I think Martin Sellner from Generation Identity has been banned from all banking.

Torba is just the latest one.

It was like social media and cancel culture - they were slow when they first got going. They just came after a few people to see if they could get away with it. Now it's every week. It will escalate as well - I can see them starting to ban just regular folks who said nigger or white lives matter. Given the kind of dysfunction in the financial system and the weaponisation of the dollar system by the last few administrations. I really wonder how much longer Visa and Mastercard and conventional banks will be a thing.

It's gotten so literal too. Women can literally dig up years old posts you made that are 'problematic', declare that you are canceled on twitter, and you lose your job and any friends IRL

Normies have a lot more to lose from this though, and they can only complain for the time being while not being able to do a thing about it.

Seen this happen before, some middle eastern guy was critical of islam, so mastercard just straight up canned his card. Paypal has also pulled this shit. And some bank also pulled it for a proud boy.
TBH, payment providers shouldn't be allowed to do this unless the card is being used for illegal purposes.
Paying for a sim contract or internet provider is probably going to suck, however if they want to buy anything online, they can just go down to a convenience store, and pick up a temp cash card.

Cancel culture is getting out of fucking hand.

Last edited:
welcome to the new normal

This is just the beginning. Soon if you don't have the correct views for the time, you will find it difficult to even find a job.

welcome to the new normal

Once upon a time I said Bitcoin was hacker money for people who wanted to do illegal things. But now I see, if you can be banned from using your goddamn debit card at your goddamn bank? This is new to me. New and scary. A bank isn't like Twitter. Twitter can set their own terms. But you can't tell me what to do with my money.

Fuck those companies tbh. Just process payments and shut your mouths you money grabbing kikes. Paypal too.

View: https://youtu.be/-Kv8Ize_Tbo

Does he have proof anywhere or is he just fishing for donations? Visa doesn't make any of it's own credit cards so if he really can't access his banks like he claims here, that's not Visa's fault.

Does he have proof anywhere or is he just fishing for donations? Visa doesn't make any of it's own credit cards so if he really can't access his banks like he claims here, that's not Visa's fault.

For some reason he's not allowed to make transactions.

Mark of the beast. You either accept globo homo ideologically (the mark is in your head) or you are strong armed into accepting it or starve (the mark is in your hand).