Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Voat is coming to an end on Christmas Day.

FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
Specifically, noon.

In case Voat is down again and you don't feel like reading 1,000+ comments, here's what's Happening™.

PuttItOut announced that he cannot fund the site any further. He mentions that the site was recently bolstered by an angel investor and that was supposed to keep food on the table. But the angel defaulted and now they have nothing from the angel. So PuttItOut has been keeping the boat afloat with his own money since March 2020. And now he's out of money. So he's going to let the site die on Christmas Day at noon.

The reaction was a little something like "So you've been carrying this site all by yourself for 9 months and you didn't think to reach out for help? Seems kinda strange, but fine. Better late than never, take our money!" But no. For some reason PuttItOut will not accept donations for this. In fact, it's not like he doesn't have money. The Voat wallet contains 150 solid Bitcoin. So... why is this happening?

This looks fishy even to a layman. But if you're Voat goat who's had your conspiracy ear to the ground, for years even? You know just how scary this might be. PuttItOut, so-called champion of free speech, gets touched by an angel, and 9 months later he's like "Voat dies on Christmas, don't try to save it, it'll be a noble Christian death." One of the last bastions.

I stand more than ever by my claim that 2021 will be the last stable year for Incels.co. But now because it's clear that much wider effects are being felt across the sphere as we know it. I think it's getting real. I think it's going down. So maybe prepare, and maybe we'll see each other on the other side.

There's no vote post Christmas!

As you can see it doesn't matter if incels.co dies, it will take many idiots with it.

Oh! And further stoking the flames of fear: People have offered donations, but PuttItOut specifically said donations wouldn't even help. He's already got money. So this is a problem money can't solve.

People have asked him to name the angel that defaulted on him. But he won't.

The leading theories are that PuttItOut was compromised and is in danger from powerful people, or PuttItOut was never on their side and Voat was always a honeypot/controlled opposition. And as 2021 approaches, all that was allowed to thrive under a non-Democrat authority is falling.

at least ruqus is there.

at least ruqus is there.

Voat goats refuse to go to Ruqqus. They're serious about not associating themselves with anything Jewish. Some of them are going to Poal. But they are quite scattered.

It was dead anyways but F regardless. Fuck these kikes.

It was dead anyways but F regardless. Fuck these kikes.

If Voat really was taken down in secret, not publicly like one would an 8chan or whatever, this is cause for concern. Because if you can't do it honestly, that makes it treachery. And if treachery is afoot, we have reason to expect it to continue its march.

In a related story, Voat also lost confidence in Bitchute recently.

If Voat really was taken down in secret, not publicly like one would an 8chan or whatever, this is cause for concern. Because if you can't do it honestly, that makes it treachery. And if treachery is afoot, we have reason to expect it to continue its march.

Just proof that alternative platforms are going to inevitably fail. See AltHype's video on the JewTube headquarters shooting. The only way that we can attain success is by utilizing mainstream platforms otherwise we'll be left with echo chambers which the Jews are still going to shut down anyways. That's how we gained so much notoriety and fame back around 2008 - 15 during the glory days of the alt-right before Trump came on the scene and deradicalized everybody and all the massive social media shutdowns. Reddit used to be pro-free speech, same with Twitter. YouTube was founded by gentiles, but it's just that Google bought it out back in 2007. Back in 2008 during and after that year's election cycle, white nationalists, Patriots, Alex Jones-tier tinfoil hatters, and Tea Partiers, increasingly began to coalesce, in part due to a shared racial animus against Obama. The right was united back then, and it was starting to break into the mainstream. At the time, alternative right was just coined in November 2008 by Paul Gottfried and Richard Spencer to describe the next generation of young right-wingers who were opposed to neoconservatism. It was basically pro-white paleoconservatism that sought to unite all the various pro-white ideologues under a common banner. It was also closely tied in with the libertarian crowd who voted for Ron Paul back when the libertarian party's core issue was abolishing age of consent laws rather than pandering to BLM like they do now. Basically what happens when you mix Murray Rothbard with Samuel T. Francis.

But then in 2010 the alt-right branched off from conservatism and kinda became what it is now, with the identitarian thing back in 2013 after Spencer shut down his first blog (see Nouvelle Droite).

Last edited:
What do you mean by lost confidence?
I've heard they are clamping down on the trolls in bitchute comment sections lately and imo it's much needed.
Just go on any redpill or mgtow video and there's tons of comments spamming things about jews and how hitler was right and everyone they don't like is a jewish shill/plot. It gets annoying really fast.
@grondilu might know what I'm referring to.

I've heard they are clamping down on the trolls in bitchute comment sections lately and imo it's much needed.
Just go on any redpill or mgtow video and there's tons of comments spamming things about jews and how hitler was right and everyone they don't like is a jewish shill/plot. It gets annoying really fast.

Bitchute deleted some kind of Voat archive of Bitchute stuff, I think?

Bitchute deleted some kind of Voat archive of Bitchute stuff, I think?
I hear they are trying to get rid of alt right type content on that platform. It's a slippery slope though to them then banning manosphere and incel content. No thanks to the alt-right co-opting a lot of the terms that the manosphere and incels use and making it easier for third parties to conflate the groups.

I hear they are trying to get rid of alt right type content on that platform. It's a slippery slope though to them then banning manosphere and incel content. No thanks to the alt-right co-opting a lot of the terms that the manosphere and incels use and making it easier for third parties to conflate the groups.

That's what they're trying to do, and Voat doesn't like it. They also don't like anything Jewish.

That's what they're trying to do, and Voat doesn't like it.
Voat is a dumpster fire of a site and what happens when you let the far right hijack everything. They could have just stayed in their own spaces but no they have to go and dictate to others what to talk about and shame them into talking about jews all the time.
These kinds of people have been a plague on men's rights and mgtow communities for a long time and make it easier for outsiders to class those groups as racist just because of comments made by those brigading racists constantly bringing up black people and jews.
They also don't like anything Jewish.
I'm aware. The obsession with jews is annoying when they start forcing it everywhere and trying to absolve women.
"You fool! It's not women. It's (((them)))"

or them barging in on conversations about criticizing people in power with things like

"(((the elite))), (((women))), the tiny hats, MRAs and mgtow are a jewish scam lead by homosexuals"

They are also very arrogant in their tl;dr type rattling about how everything is a jewish conspiracy and obsessing over saving muh western civilization. They insist only white men have troubles and dismiss any troubles facing men of other backgrounds and nationalities. Most of these people haven't really even suffered at women's hands and it's obvious from how they would rather everyone blame jews and concern troll about how men and women are drifting further apart. No sympathy for these people. They can get lost.

Last edited:
Be anti socialization and decentralisation and pro private corporations in a market with mostly natural monopolies > get duped. Surprised pickachu face.

Also your honeypot theory wouldn't surprise me. Directing revolutionary resources towards more of the same (remember reddit used to be free speech as well, but once the owners get the bigbuxx, they do not care anymore) and possibly even controlled solutions from the get is a good and even profitable thing for them.

Where are your crowd computed and -administrated solutions Lolberts?

We need digital solutions controlled by its users.

Antiauthoritarian in the streets big daddy corporation in the sheets...

Last edited:
If youre such a weak minded faggot that you want trolls to be “clamped down on” then stay the fuck on mainstream platforms. Ill never understand tone policing faggots like you that want the entire internet to be an over moderated hellhole

If youre such a weak minded faggot that you want trolls to be “clamped down on” then stay the fuck on mainstream platforms. Ill never understand tone policing faggots like you that want the entire internet to be an over moderated hellhole
Because those trolls disrupt conversation and make it impossible to have any discussion without it getting derailed. You wouldn't like it if ADL and SPLC trolls were derailing conversations here would you? Moderation is needed otherwise these people brigade the comment sections and spam it attacking the content creators and claiming they know nothing and that it's all the jews fault. Such people can still have their own spaces and channels. But they need to stay there instead of invading every other space and shaming people for not believing what they believe.

Last edited:
Because those trolls disrupt conversation and make it impossible to have any discussion without it getting derailed. You wouldn't like it if ADL and SPLC trolls were derailing conversations here would you? Moderation is needed otherwise these people brigade the comment sections and spam it attacking the content creators and claiming they know nothing and that it's all the jews fault. Such people can still have their own spaces and channels. But they need to stay there instead of invading every other space and shaming people for not believing what they believe.
I literally dont give a shit about trolls, its up to you the observer to decipher what is true or false. The adl and splc already brigade our spaces, just look at fucking imageboards. the reason their is fervent anti jew rhetoric on free speech websites is because of the gas lighting going on on major platforms. If it bothers you just look away from the screen, otherwise stick to reddit because its devoid of everything you dont like about voat

Messed up af.
The internet is dying.
Expanding consolidation consumer internet

I literally dont give a shit about trolls, its up to you the observer to decipher what is true or false. The adl and splc already brigade our spaces, just look at fucking imageboards. the reason their is fervent anti jew rhetoric on free speech websites is because of the gas lighting going on on major platforms.
Have you not considered that some of the fervent anti jew rhetoric on free speech websites is there to make the websites look bad and dissuade more people from participating in it?
Sometimes even if you want to get a message out being that fervent does more harm than good and plays into your enemies hands. The ADL and SPLC want to make people think that free speech websites are a haven for racist terrorists that can't hold back from hating jews and making holocaust jokes all the time.
If it bothers you just look away from the screen, otherwise stick to reddit because its devoid of everything you dont like about voat
ruqqus is an alternative that isn't that bad. There's still anti jew rhetoric there but it is bareable and easy to ignore.
Reddit is beyond redemption though. Not because they forbid discussion about jews but because they forbid any criticism or expression of dislike toward women or gynocentrism.