Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Vogue thinks sex work is real work

• Thread starter Fancy Alcoholic
  • Start date
Fancy Alcoholic

Fancy Alcoholic

Living by the name
★★★★★
Complete article for high IQ users :feelsstudy: :

My IQ inclusive comment on things :

At first the article tries to make a far fetched comparison to make sex work seems like a respectable kind of work ...

"as a medical doctor, I exchange payment in the form of money with people to provide them with advice and treatment for sex-related problems; therapy for sexual performance, counseling and therapy for relationship problems, and treatment of sexually transmitted infection. Isn't this basically sex work? "

As a bartender, I talk to people about their life problems. Isn't that basically psychotherapy ?:feelsohh:
As a jobless fuck, I watch E.T. on TV. Isn't that basically astrophysic ? :feelsclown:

JFL at the level of justifications these people are using to make "sex work" work.

"sex workers support between five and eight other people with their earnings. Sex workers also contribute to the economy."

Sex workers have to suffer pimps, and all other kind of grey economic agents that are merely delinquants, all right. Is that what "contributing to the economy" means ? Drug dealers also contribute then, but they also poison people around them and dont pay taxes:feelsbaton:. "Contributing to the economy" literally means nothing and everything. Even someone stealing money somehow contributes to the economy. Is this an indispensable contribution though ?:feelstrash:

"Further, the impact of continued criminalization of the majority of sex workers, most of whom are cisgender women and transgender women, mean that sex worker rights are a feminist issue."
Is that supposed to be an argument in favor of sex work ?:soy:

haha, so true. It's honestly amusing to watch the mental gymnastics foids go through to normalize shitty behaviours and practices. Watch how quickly they 180 on their stances one it starts to work in mens favour, like when they started being less inclusive to trans-women in sports because them being biologically male gave them an advantage.

haha, so true. It's honestly amusing to watch the mental gymnastics foids go through to normalize shitty behaviours and practices. Watch how quickly they 180 on their stances one it starts to work in mens favour, like when they started being less inclusive to trans-women in sports because them being biologically male gave them an advantage.
They had it coming though. Maybe Usain Bolt could make a coming out and continue his career in female leagues. :feelsokman:

Huck Fookers

lol if I stealed money from someone and then bought something didn't I too technically support economy in their mind? How many people do I support by stealing 1M$ from one millionaire and spending it all on chips and cola for example? This is vague as fuck and doesn't measure anything. Sex "workers" create nothing really valuable, they just take picks of their used up bagena and then lonely men buy it. Foids generate demand artificially by withholding sex from sub8 men.

Not only is sex "work" not real work, but whores, and any woman with any onlyfans is not even human to me and I wont treat them as such

How is "sex work" not real work? What is your definition of work? Doing something that gives you money on a regular basis is working. No matter what it is. Uploading minecraft lets plays is also work, if you manage to get enough people to watch it and at that point people will expect a certain quality that you need to put work into so no matter what you do if you want to make money it usually results in putting a lot of work into something. More work than other people atleast. It gives me depression that some foids can live off posting nudes on the internet but it is still work even if the effort is minuscule. Also i don't understand what issue people have with whores here. If it weren't for them i would have to basically take the risk of raping a foid if i ever wanted to get laid. As long as they give you good value for your money i don't care.

Imagine paying for things that every other person takes for granted, visiting a whore not even once.
The only people who take it for granted are chads and women. 90% of men don't. And yes so? You also take having food for granted yet starving kids in africa probably don't. People living in EU also take free healthcare for granted, NA people probably dont :feelskek:

Just fucking lol at this world, we are truly living in hell

you can get food and ''free'' (((healthcare))) on ur own, sex is purley chance determined by looks
Yes and you pay food with what? money? just like whores? Wheres the difference? Go rape one if it bothers you that much. Maybe you are genetically born as the perfect criminal which would lead to even better results than being a chad? Idk.
Yea do you know whats also purely chance determined? The fact you are alive in the first place which already is so unimaginable unlikely. You could have been born a rat. Or just not at all. If you hate your life so much then just end it. Why complain on this forum? Whats the gain? As you said you can get money on ur own and objectively billionaires just have sex with way more and way hotter women than any chad on earth if they want too. You could have ur own sex island of 10/10 virgins. But you are poor so you will have to fuck disgusting filthy whores from the street and thats why you are mad. Life isnt fair and only blue pilled retards have to think that way so they can keep up with their delusion of a reality in which its justified that we are suffering because of things apparently in our control.

one gives foids power you cuck by paying for them
Yeah they must feel so powerful drinking the cum from some fat overweight old man for a mere $100 and that is if you happen to live in a rich country.