Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "Voicecels are Rea-"

BrendioEEE

BrendioEEE

Im just another ole regular Larping Faggot
-
Females will look over that due to his looks.
Face > everything.

Voicel is more like having an autistic accent where you slur your words no matter how much you try and sounding too quiet

Voicel is more like having an autistic accent where you slur your words no matter how much you try and sounding too quiet
Yep I’m slightly autistic and I slur a lot so I consider myself a voicecel.

Bones >>>>>> voice.

He needs to get on nofap.

I HATE IT WHEN PEOPLE THINK I'M DRUNK ALL THE TIME!

Voice doesn't mean a lot when compared to FACE.

I have a low t voice and some of the time I am unable to pronounce r like ree it sounds like wee
It's over

Over for voicecels

He has something like a brettyboy voice and looks,

buuut
voicecel = fakecel

idk why doesn't he use his deep voice? i mean he can do it. surely if he did it for a year it'd be lower by default by then. anyway his voice isn't bad, it's just very feminine. there are guys who are absolutely cancerous to listen to with how bad their voices are, like they sound like they're about to die or just very weak voices idk. I've heard worse :waitwhat:

Jfl..................
He's gay
He needs to get on nofap.
idk why doesn't he use his deep voice? i mean he can do it. surely if he did it for a year it'd be lower by default by then. anyway his voice isn't bad, it's just very feminine. there are guys who are absolutely cancerous to listen to with how bad their voices are, like they sound like they're about to die or just very weak voices idk. I've heard worse :waitwhat:
Search it up

causing by e in water, plastics btw

he looks like tj from disney's recess

Brutal voicepill. Imagine having his voice

I would prefer to have a even more feminine voice than him, like I'm breathing that gas that make your voice even more high pitch, but have his face and frame.

I'd take that voice if I could have his looks.

Still better than my voice

His boots were the same color as his jacket.

Face beats all. As per usual.