Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Volcel Chad If You Hate Jews

Romello Gaghan 2

Romello Gaghan 2

No Descriptor
★★★★★
How to spot a fakecel with certainty: they unironically subscribe to the easily accessed cookie cutter narrative that Jews are this and that do evil collectively. Realcels can identify with the so called "other", with having a ugly nose, unaesthetic features, and a nervous & thoughtful disposition like real incels.

The volcels though identity with the nordic prince and all his perceived traits that normie society and eugenicist foids of Tinder value most like exclusivity for example. You see, the volcels hold out hope that society will see them in that way, which it does, as they troll this forum in the meanwhile, and 90% of em have had sex multiple times with bombshell stacies who also hate hairy jewcels in secret.

Two exceptions though- 1. dipshit teenyboppers who are just getting into conspiracies for the first time & 2. Middle eastcels who have a legitimate ax to grind with Israel or whatever the hell goes on over there I'm not quite sure

LOL subzero IQ thank you for the laughter.

Fuck jews, kind regards the biggest truecel birdcel I've ever laid eyes on.

I hate all humans

20200602 021524

racism is cope. We snowmen wuz kangz

A kike foid is just the same as any other foids.

Can you explain what did you just say ? with easier words please.
Yeah sure. Antisemites are all good looking chads who larp as incel

How to spot a fakecel with certainty: they unironically subscribe to the easily accessed cookie cutter narrative that Jews are this and that do evil collectively. Realcels can identify with the so called "other", with having a ugly nose, unaesthetic features, and a nervous & thoughtful disposition like real incels.

The volcels though identity with the nordic prince and all his perceived traits that normie society and eugenicist foids of Tinder value most like exclusivity for example. You see, the volcels hold out hope that society will see them in that way, which it does, as they troll this forum in the meanwhile, and 90% of em have had sex multiple times with bombshell stacies who also hate hairy jewcels in secret.

Two exceptions though- 1. dipshit teenyboppers who are just getting into conspiracies for the first time & 2. Middle eastcels who have a legitimate ax to grind with Israel or whatever the hell goes on over there I'm not quite sure

No one has more of a right to fight against jews than Germancels. Not even Sandniggercels.

High IQ post ngl.
Thanks bro
no they're not, they're soys who delude themselves with "muh pure huwite race"
Idk if I quite buy it. I'd have to see some damned evidence. All the JQers I've ever seen though digital (never met one irl) are good looking to women but might be majorly volcel because they dream of meeting a stacy when all the stacys are seemingly with apolitcal dudes who don't obsess over such things so they put in no effort.

Absolute Zero IQ

Even a surface level glance will reveal that jews are behind the evils which plague the world.

Abortion, mass immigration, Feminism, SJW propaganda (gay,tranny etc) the financial system etc...

It is not just cohencidence

jews are based superior race tbh

All the JQers I've ever seen though digital (never met one irl) are good looking to women but might be majorly volcel because they dream of meeting a stacy when all the stacys are seemingly with apolitcal dudes who don't obsess over such things so they put in no effort.
JFL did you see them live? Fucking retard, the jewish question transcends looks tbh.

Absolute Zero IQ

Even a surface level glance will reveal that jews are behind the evils which plague the world.

Abortion, mass immigration, Feminism, SJW propaganda (gay,tranny etc) the financial system etc...

Height of Barad-dûr in millimeters IQ

Absolute Zero IQ

Giphy

JFL at your spelling of coincidence.

Fucking retard, the jewish question transcends looks tbh.
No really it don't. If you vibe with the whole "rid the world of the ugly people" thing then you're either a incel house nigger for the normies or a chad who wants to win in the end.

No really it don't. If you vibe with the whole "rid the world of the ugly people" thing then you're either a incel house nigger for the normies or a chad who wants to win in the end.
LMAO I've seen like two people in my entire life that I mog, including the internet. Fuck you, jews still wreck Europe into oblivion. JFL at being their house nigger, ngl.

Fuck Chad and his minions though for sure.

LMAO I've seen like two people in my entire life that I mog, including the internet. Fuck you, jews still wreck Europe into oblivion. JFL at being their house nigger, ngl.

Fuck Chad and his minions though for sure.
I don't give a good goddamn if Europe goes the way of the Dodo honestly and idk why anyone would but rest assured Europe is fine. It's the incels who are suffering.

I don't give a good goddamn if Europe goes the way of the Dodo honestly and idk why anyone would but rest assured Europe is fine. It's the incels who are suffering.
I don't really either as it stands right now tbh, but don't give those fucking jews a pass for wrecking it. Subhumans like me are rare, I get that but that doesn't take away responsibility of those fucking semite motherfuckers destroying an entire continent.

I don't really either as it stands right now tbh, but don't give those fucking jews a pass for wrecking it. Subhumans like me are rare, I get that but that doesn't take away responsibility of those fucking semite motherfuckers destroying an entire continent.
I see. How are they doing that you reckon?

I see. How are they doing that you reckon?
JFL, infiltrating NGOs, running news orgs, playing victim of muslim immigration (self inflicted). They are high IQ, I won't argue that. They've been in power since the middle of the 20th century, and utilized their power well. Just lol if you don't see it just because you want to be an incel brocel. Sorry, but you failed the most important test there is.

@Fat Link

JFL, infiltrating NGOs, running news orgs, playing victim of muslim immigration (self inflicted). They are high IQ, I won't argue that. They've been in power since the middle of the 20th century, and utilized their power well. Just lol if you don't see it just because you want to be an incel brocel. Sorry, but you failed the most important test there is.

@Fat Link
Thats the garden variety information that I referenced early in my opening post here and JFL @ getting that crazy MF @Fat Link in on this lol I actually am very interested in his take here ngl

Thats the garden variety information that I referenced early in my opening post here and JFL @ getting that crazy MF @Fat Link in on this lol I actually am very interested in his take here ngl
LMAO let's await it. I will make an effort if he doesn't deliver, I promise.

This forum is pure time waste amusement for me, ngl. I have a high threshold for actually applying myself, but should it be necessary I will, without any doubt.

Absolute Zero IQ

A jewish cunt will reject us like any other cunt.
I don't get your point.

Last edited:
Why are there so many Jew defenders on this site?

ER......... you got white jews looking like west-european white caucasians that can chad mog you into inceldom.

Open forum. Most men are low IQ conflict avoidant cucks.
Speaking controversially is the opposite of conflict avoidant. & I'm not butthurt about it at all for clarity I'm just saying.
ER......... you got white jews looking like west-european white caucasians that can chad mog you into inceldom.
That's a pretty good point

I hate all chads

Wouldn’t want to reproduce with a Jew foid. I don’t want to have Jew kids that are disloyal to me for being goyim and help spread the evil Jewry.

Wouldn’t want to reproduce with a Jew foid. I don’t want to have Jew kids that are disloyal to me for being goyim and help spread the evil Jewry.
It's hard for incels to speak accurately on what fruits their theoretical procreation may or may not bare because getting pussy is damned well impossible for a incel.

So if I read this right it says that one cannot identify as an incel and be aware of jewish filth at the same time?
I may be one of the oldest incels on this site but that doesn't mean I'm not aware of the current state of affairs regarding the jews.
Obviously I don't agree with your definition.

So if I read this right it says that one cannot identify as an incel and be aware of jewish filth at the same time?
If they're in any way passionate about it or buy it like a real sheep then yes. Real incels can ironically empathize with being labeled as filth themselves and so on.

I may be one of the oldest incels on this site but that doesn't mean I'm not aware of the current state of affairs regarding the jews.
Obviously I don't agree with your definition.
He just got a promotion at (((work))).

He just got a promotion at (((work))).
I have a vague idea of what that means but I couldn't possible say for certain. Obviously some type of meme that popped up either after or before my time. Sounds funny is what I'm trying to say.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back