[Serious] Volcel if women smile when you accidently make eye contact?

andinocel

andinocel

Admiral
★★
12d 19h 24m
I was debating whether to ask this but fuck it. I am in no way implying that when a foid smiles at you it means she's into you or you're a Chad; volcel is not equivalent to Chad, let's be clear. I ask because earlier I made a poll asking how do foids react when you make eye contact with them, and it seems, according to poll results so far, among incels, most avert their gaze, while a blank expression seems to be the second most common reaction.

AAAAAAAAAAAcel

AAAAAAAAAAAcel

Theorizer
★★★★★
81d 17h 41m
100% fakecel

Foids recognize good genes in a matter of milliseconds, there's no way they could make a mistake

RemoveNormalfags

RemoveNormalfags

Insomnia is killing me
★★★★★
159d 10h 44m
Man, just because a women smiles towards you doesn't mean that she wants to sleep with you...

LOLI BREEDING

LOLI BREEDING

there is no mog like bone
★★
97d 8h 49m
yeah that's giga volcel buddyboyo :feelsokman:

Idlevillagercel

Idlevillagercel

Detached
★★★★★
10d 20h 17m
Even is she smiles like this?

Studiocel

Studiocel

Officer
★★★★★
20d 17h 50m
It really depends on the situation.

Greyjediincel

Greyjediincel

Recruit
★★★
3d 10h 24m
No. Some men are seen as harmless. You can still be an incel.
No. Some men are seen as harmless. You can still be an incel.

THE TRUE HONKLER

THE TRUE HONKLER

Wait 'till they get a load of me
★★★★
8d 18h 4m
giga fakecel if a foid even looks at you ngl

epillepsy

epillepsy

plz don't mock me
★★★★
114d 17h 10m
i really doubt any but the best-looking men get real smiles after eye contact except from grannies and maybe waitresses.
to test this, sneak a glance at a baby foid in a stroller. she won't smile at most men, but only the best-looking.
the baby foid will either give an uncomfortable smile to appease you not to hurt her or will look away with disgust.
remember, even babies know what is good looking and what's not.
it's very early in female development that they get a nose for this.

BududubNow

BududubNow

I wish I could ASSISTED SUICIDEmax
★★★★★
44d 1h 44m
Nope not really. Sometimes they do it for reasons like they are actually normally nice for social things even for truecels and it has no sexual/sensual conotation, or they are scared so they rather smile than awkwardly run away with their eyes (foids ESPECIALLY laugh or smile when they are scared) or simply they had a good day.
Man, just because a women smiles towards you doesn't mean that she wants to sleep with you...
Neither that or that she is interested in you.

THE TRUE HONKLER

THE TRUE HONKLER

Wait 'till they get a load of me
★★★★
8d 18h 4m
Nope not really. Sometimes they do it for reasons like they are actually normally nice for social things even for truecels and it has no sexual/sensual conotation, or they are scared so they rather smile than awkwardly run away with their eyes (foids ESPECIALLY laugh or smile when they are scared) or simply they had a good day.

Neither that or that she is interested in you.

wasted12years

wasted12years

Commander
41d 5h 6m
Foids can sense if you're an incel. Even male normies can. I can tell by experience living in a small town, being outside alot. It's damn sure people are gonna realize you're a loner aka incel.

Couples stare at me extra long because they realize i'm an oddity out of the bunch. It's pure ragefuel for me especially since they didn't belong in my hometown to begin with. Alot of people move here because of white flight. I'm a stranger in my own hometown basically.

andinocel

andinocel

Admiral
★★
12d 19h 24m
Tbh that’s what I figured. I’m a nonwhite gymcel, so I can easily see how I can make foids nervous. Scrawny or fat incels prob get zero eye contact or dirty looks.
I imagine a Chad to Chadlite gets a more relaxed, flirtatious smile

BududubNow

BududubNow

I wish I could ASSISTED SUICIDEmax
★★★★★
44d 1h 44m
Tbh that’s what I figured. I’m a nonwhite gymcel, so I can easily see how I can make foids nervous. Scrawny or fat incels prob get zero eye contact or dirty looks.
I imagine a Chad to Chadlite gets a more relaxed, flirtatious smile
Yes, but EVERY man may get smiles because even a scrawny fag like me is stronger than 80% of foids, they are really very weak and can't fight for shit.

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Overlord
★★★★★
54d 2h 25m
They instantly look away