Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Volcel if women smile when you accidently make eye contact?

andinocel

andinocel

Overlord
I was debating whether to ask this but fuck it. I am in no way implying that when a foid smiles at you it means she's into you or you're a Chad; volcel is not equivalent to Chad, let's be clear. I ask because earlier I made a poll asking how do foids react when you make eye contact with them, and it seems, according to poll results so far, among incels, most avert their gaze, while a blank expression seems to be the second most common reaction.

100% fakecel

Foids recognize good genes in a matter of milliseconds, there's no way they could make a mistake

Man, just because a women smiles towards you doesn't mean that she wants to sleep with you...

yeah that's giga volcel buddyboyo :feelsokman:

Even is she smiles like this?
tenor.gif

It really depends on the situation.

No. Some men are seen as harmless. You can still be an incel.
No. Some men are seen as harmless. You can still be an incel.

i really doubt any but the best-looking men get real smiles after eye contact except from grannies and maybe waitresses.
to test this, sneak a glance at a baby foid in a stroller. she won't smile at most men, but only the best-looking.
the baby foid will either give an uncomfortable smile to appease you not to hurt her or will look away with disgust.
remember, even babies know what is good looking and what's not.
it's very early in female development that they get a nose for this.

Nope not really. Sometimes they do it for reasons like they are actually normally nice for social things even for truecels and it has no sexual/sensual conotation, or they are scared so they rather smile than awkwardly run away with their eyes (foids ESPECIALLY laugh or smile when they are scared) or simply they had a good day.
Man, just because a women smiles towards you doesn't mean that she wants to sleep with you...
Neither that or that she is interested in you.

Foids can sense if you're an incel. Even male normies can. I can tell by experience living in a small town, being outside alot. It's damn sure people are gonna realize you're a loner aka incel.

Couples stare at me extra long because they realize i'm an oddity out of the bunch. It's pure ragefuel for me especially since they didn't belong in my hometown to begin with. Alot of people move here because of white flight. I'm a stranger in my own hometown basically.

Nope not really. Sometimes they do it for reasons like they are actually normally nice for social things even for truecels and it has no sexual/sensual conotation, or they are scared so they rather smile than awkwardly run away with their eyes (foids ESPECIALLY laugh or smile when they are scared) or simply they had a good day.

Tbh that’s what I figured. I’m a nonwhite gymcel, so I can easily see how I can make foids nervous. Scrawny or fat incels prob get zero eye contact or dirty looks.
I imagine a Chad to Chadlite gets a more relaxed, flirtatious smile

Tbh that’s what I figured. I’m a nonwhite gymcel, so I can easily see how I can make foids nervous. Scrawny or fat incels prob get zero eye contact or dirty looks.
I imagine a Chad to Chadlite gets a more relaxed, flirtatious smile
Yes, but EVERY man may get smiles because even a scrawny fag like me is stronger than 80% of foids, they are really very weak and can't fight for shit.

They instantly look away

I honestly don’t know. I rarely get smiles. If I do, it’s from someone working in the place I’m in. For example a gym receptionist smiles at me as I walk into the gym. It doesn’t really count hahaha.

Besides that, they sometimes look, but never smile. One time when I left the gym after workout, a girl was in the passenger seat of a car moving by while I was walking to my car. She was staring at my arms and body in like an impressed way. Her mouth open, smiling and stuff. Foids may do stuff like that, but never actually smile to you because they don’t like your face.

Last edited:
I was debating whether to ask this but fuck it. I am in no way implying that when a foid smiles at you it means she's into you or you're a Chad; volcel is not equivalent to Chad, let's be clear. I ask because earlier I made a poll asking how do foids react when you make eye contact with them, and it seems, according to poll results so far, among incels, most avert their gaze, while a blank expression seems to be the second most common reaction.
I think it's out of pity or them just being polite out of nervousness. Means nothing else beside that imo.

I just got back from Walmart. Attempted eye contact with a qt and she so intently avoided my gaze. It was like I was the sun and she couldn’t look at me for fear of being blinded.