Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

VOLCEL if you don't go out to bars/nightclubs

copecel2

copecel2

Banned
-
Seriously, if you spend your life cooming like fucking losers, instead of going to bars to party, you are fucking volcels. Nothing will escape you from inceldom if you don't try and put some effort to dance. Maybe you'll get some hoe to grind your ass, or idk. Most of this forum is volcel because "muh genetics sux"

Guess what? For some people it works, for some it doesn't. Give it a try if you want to have some contact with foids.

Seriously, if you spend your life cooming like fucking losers, instead of going to bars to party, you are fucking volcels. Nothing will escape you from inceldom if you don't try and put some effort to dance. Maybe you'll get some hoe to grind your ass, or idk. Most of this forum is volcel because "muh genetics sux"

Guess what? For some people it works, for some it doesn't. Give it a try if you want to have some contact with foids.
Just be a low inhib retard Theory.

Obligatory GrAYcel tier thread.

Yeah, dude, because being a graycel is worse than being idk what. Shut the fuck up with these normie assumptions.

Yeah I'm totally gonna be able to just waltz into a nightclub.

Fuck you

Sleeping gorilla

Another day another graycel thread.

I hope anyone going to bars or night clubs right now catch covid and die.

Yeah, dude, because being a graycel is worse than being idk what. Shut the fuck up with these normie assumptions.
Tell me o graycel of immeasureable wisdom, what makes you think that this advice of yours will work for subhumans? If people like us are mocked and made fun of normally in society, what makes you think we will magically get successful in a bar/nightclubs?

I will also say that i have been to both and the only men who score women there are above average looking ones.

So, going to bars/nightclubs has help you?

Ffs my normie cousin assumed I go clubbing ffs I just played along and said yh reality is I've never set foot in one I don't want to be humiliated he said we should go one day

It does work for some. But I went for years and zero.

Yes because going to a nightclub alone doesn't make you a loser too

GrAYcel tier thread.

Jfl people would call the cops on me because of my lower third of a frontal crash.

No nightclub for you face.
If you are an incel, it’s irrelevant if you go to nightclubs or not, you will still not being able to get laid

I'd say it depends on how women react to the person in question in most circumstances. If you walk down the street and no girl bats an eyelid at you because they are too busy checking out some chad or chadlite or they look at you with disgust and laugh then you are not gonna have a good time in a nightclub.

I know because the above applies to me and nightclubs didn't work...to say the least :cryfeels:

Last edited:
Another graycel thread keep moving.

just be naturally low inhib bro
just be NT bro
just have friends bro
just be a faggot socialite bro
just have normie looks and be white bro

meanwhile chad stays at home and swipes foids on tinder to come over for a quick fvck while he eats pizza in his bed watching netflix. you're retarded

This is like telling us to use tinder:lul::lul::lul:

Can't dance because autism.

COpe. I already approached 60+ bitches years back prior to hypergamy being this bad and was already over. not gonna simp for whores in a club

Do khhv girls go to nightclubs? I don't think so.

Yes because going to a nightclub alone doesn't make you a loser too

Cold approaching is not volcel https://incels.is/threads/update-thread-on-the-approaches.223208/ .

Fakecel if you get invited to parties.
according to you people if you go into a nightclub (no invite needed) and finger a girl after approaching fuckloads, without fucking her, you've "ascended" and are "fakecel".

So have you tried in nightclubs?

according to you people if you go into a nightclub (no invite needed) and finger a girl after approaching fuckloads, without fucking her, you've "ascended" and are "fakecel".

No girl would let me commit any sexual act upon them

No girl would let me commit any sexual act upon them
are you 100% sure? you're basing how women might respond in night clubs to you, when they're drunk, because of how they've responded to you during the day when you approached them randomly on the street?

Lol the first time I went to a bar I was laughed at for a group of foids, I wasn't doing anything except getting a drink from the bar, thankfully the person I was with didn't see it.

Mostly I just go for the drugs, I do speak to foids there tho.

Please shut the fuck up with this 90 IQ normie shit

I am so high inhib you couldn't get me to dance if you had a gun to my head

are you 100% sure? you're basing how women might respond in night clubs to you, when they're drunk, because of how they've responded to you during the day when you approached them randomly on the street?
Nobody said it was ascension although considering there are people in this very thread(me included) who have indeed tried nightclubs/bars and failed even with "fuckloads" of drunk women it's safe to say that if you've managed to finger one without facing any backlash you're not as undesirable as you claim. Even drunk foids reject certain men too so that argument is null.

just be NT bro
just have friends bro

meanwhile chad stays at home and swipes foids on tinder to come over for a quick fvck while he eats pizza in his bed watching netflix. you're retarded

'just walk up to her and be confident bro, just be yourself!'

If you never tried and experienced the blackpill on your own skin before giving up you might as well just dress as a faggot and embrace your true pussy self. I have no respect for "incels" who never approached

Nobody said it was ascension although considering there are people in this very thread(me included) who have indeed tried nightclubs/bars and failed even with "fuckloads" of drunk women it's safe to say that if you've managed to finger one without facing any backlash you're not as undesirable as you claim. Even drunk foids reject certain men too so that argument is null.
i've never managed to finger one tbh. sometimes i wish i made more of an effort too though. i wonder how much effort people here made to try and finger her by going up to her on a dark dance floor as opposed to striking up a conversation

just be NT bro
just have friends bro
I hate that normies think there is such a thing as "not being/acting autistic" even if you aren't NT. Normies seriously don't think before they talk they just talk shit about low status males or males that are socially excluded.

If you never tried and experienced the blackpill on your own skin before giving up you might as well just dress as a faggot and embrace your true pussy self. I have no respect for "incels" who never approached

if u cant even make the effort to at least try and ask a girl out (due to autism or something) then its beyond over. I don't know why this somehow means u dont deserve respect, autism is a real disability that seriously impairs social skills to a level of ineptitude and you end up embarrassing yourself hard, i've tried to ask a girl out extremely retardedly once and was brutally rejected it was the ultimate cringe fuel and i regret ever doing it. The blackpill can be experienced in more ways than just rejection

I hate that normies think there is such a thing as "not being/acting autistic" even if you aren't NT. Normies seriously don't think before they talk they just talk shit about low status males or males that are socially excluded.

indeed, its over

Watch out bro... This greyboi is gonna change soom...
Hope he gets banned before he evolves.

What the hell kind of reasoning is this? When did i say any of those things? A women would also never let a subhuman truecel like me ever even get close to her.

I actually went to one twice. Once it wasn't even alone, but with an incel relative. We ended up sitting alone autistically while all the normies ignored us and spoke to the social circle they went there with. The other time it was like all the foids drifted away from me. I approached one and a few seconds later it was gone. Then I smoked a cigarette alone, bought another drink and then left. And I've been to bars a few times and it was a similar experience as the first mentioned one

Last edited:
Nightclubs are SUIfuel.

If you can find a nice comfy neighborhood dive, that's probably the best spot for inkels

I actually went to one twice. Once it wasn't even alone, but with an incel relative. We ended up sitting alone autistically while all the normies ignored us and spoke to the social circle they went there with. The other time it was like all the foids drifted away from me. I approached one and a few seconds later it was gone. Then I smoked a cigarette alone, bought another drink and then left. And I've been to bars a few times and it was a similar experience as the first mentioned one
What did you expect? To receive a hug from strangers? I can't initiate a convo from nothing too, I am afraid to talk, but at least I know where my problem is.

Come on, dude, most of these fuckers are angry, their replies show the venom inside their souls. You can go more and ascend.

People like me with round jawline can barely get attention from foids. Most of these fuckers from this forum mog me easily.

Volcel if you don't stick your dick in random gloryholes in public toilets, bro