Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW Volcel if you wouldn’t

that game is boring as fuck,

That's a fat ass

i like that game but i cant play it because my internet connection isnt strong enough

Can you main a tranny? I care about sjw politics in my fps.

I'mma be straight up. I got 30 seconds in and was like "Why are there so many close-ups of her ass? What kind of game is this supposed to be? I gotta write an angry post." I scrolled down. Then I saw this.

Can you main a tranny? I care about sjw politics in my fps.

Is that it? She's a Transformer?

I'mma be straight up. I got 30 seconds in and was like "Why are there so many close-ups of her ass? What kind of game is this supposed to be? I gotta write an angry post." I scrolled down. Then I saw this.

Is that it? She's a Transformer?
Nah that’s 100% foid. Not a tranny

There's no loba for your brain

I dont play tbh

Too much ass.

Who wouldn’t lol

I have never played this game
but i am glad the devs are not cucks, and make the women THICC and pretty
I hope the Twitter police doesn't come for them under the pretense of "That's not what women's bodies look like" :feelsseriously:

I hope the Twitter police doesn't come for them under the pretense of "That's not what women's bodies look like" :feelsseriously:
My argument to whenever people say that is "Well, all because YOU can't look like that, doesn't mean that other people CAN'T."
Also even if a human could realistically NEVER look like something, doesn't mean that fictional characters should ALSO be bound by that. I love women with insanely unrealistic but hot bodies in fiction. And i love power fantasy where dudes with unrealistically ripped bodies go and fuck up people with swords bigger than a house. It's just fantasy. Let us enjoy it.

Also when people criticise certain videogame characters, like Lara Croft for example. I'm just like 'Well, Lara is climbing around shit, jumping over shit, running around all the time, shooting bad guys and dinosaurs, plus in her mansion she has a gym and training course set up. So yeah. It's VERY believable that she would have a body like that. She's not gonna be a landwhale or anything. She'd have a fit and toned body, much like a female gymnast or athlete."

My argument to whenever people say that is "Well, all because YOU can't look like that, doesn't mean that other people CAN'T."
Also even if a human could realistically NEVER look like something, doesn't mean that fictional characters should ALSO be bound by that. I love women with insanely unrealistic but hot bodies in fiction. And i love power fantasy where dudes with unrealistically ripped bodies go and fuck up people with swords bigger than a house. It's just fantasy. Let us enjoy it.

Also when people criticise certain videogame characters, like Lara Croft for example. I'm just like 'Well, Lara is climbing around shit, jumping over shit, running around all the time, shooting bad guys and dinosaurs, plus in her mansion she has a gym and training course set up. So yeah. It's VERY believable that she would have a body like that. She's not gonna be a landwhale or anything. She'd have a fit and toned body, much like a female gymnast or athlete."
That makes too much sense unfortunately. And it's not like it is 100% unrealistic. Like for example I see many get mad when a character has tits that are too big, but woman like that do exist irl

Registered world record of biggest natural breast. If they saw her irl would they start shouting at her: "Your body isn't realistic" jfl.

That makes too much sense unfortunately. And it's not like it is 100% unrealistic. Like for example I see many get mad when a character has tits that are too big, but woman like that do exist irl

Registered world record of biggest natural breast. If they saw her irl would they start shouting at her: "Your body isn't realistic" jfl.
yeah true. People are fucking dumb NPCs no matter what. At least 50% of them are. I just got done arguing with someone who said "race is a social construct" and "modern science says race doesn't exist"
on top of that, which is funny, they told me that because i am WHITE, that i am a "rapist" and "racist" and my ancestors were slave owners
yet they just said race doesn't exist, but when it's something bad about WHITES, then race exists to them JFL

yeah true. People are fucking dumb NPCs no matter what. At least 50% of them are. I just got done arguing with someone who said "race is a social construct" and "modern science says race doesn't exist"
on top of that, which is funny, they told me that because i am WHITE, that i am a "rapist" and "racist" and my ancestors were slave owners
yet they just said race doesn't exist, but when it's something bad about WHITES, then race exists to them JFL
Shit man I wouldn't have the mental fortitude to even have discussions with them.

Shit man I wouldn't have the mental fortitude to even have discussions with them.
I basically told them they were NPCs and i left the convo once they kept on going
now this foid is gonna send me some (((studies on race))) articles and videos lol
can't wait to see this Jewish brainwashing garbage

Shit game but yes

I want to fuck her ass