Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Volcel if youre bald and not wigmaxxing

• Thread starter Deleted member 21219
  • Start date
Deleted member 21219

Deleted member 21219

Banned
-
If Norwooding is your only issue (decent height, somewhat average face) and your dont have the facial bone structure to get away with it, you owe it to your genetics to wigmax and find a foid to mate with. I see a lot of morons crying about their Norwood 4 hairline. Get a wig you idiots. Its so easy.

Once you fuck and lose your inceldom, you can reveal your baldness to her. Ya its manipulation but cant be worse than applying 5 layers of paint on your face.

im balding but i just cbf with wigs
i dont think some fake bush on my head will stop me being 5ft2 and jawless ngl

It’s not my only issue. I’m not balding. I don’t need a wig.

Then she will cuck you

im balding but i just cbf with wigs
i dont think some fake bush on my head will stop me being 5ft2 and jawless ngl

Damn. Ya at 5ft 2, it wouldnt help :feelsbadman: :feelsbadman:. But there are guys here who are tall, white and keep bringing up their baldness as an excuse for their inceldom.
It’s not my only issue. I’m not balding. I don’t need a wig.

You balding or no?
Then she will cuck you

Thats inevitable. Atleast you get to fuck few foids without having to pay.

But there are guys here who are tall, white and keep bringing up their baldness as an excuse for their inceldom.
lol if theyre tall and white shave the head and be lean and you legit cant go wrong unless severely non NT

lol if theyre tall and white shave the head and be lean and you legit cant go wrong unless severely non NT

Shaving the head is cope. Most guys look like aliens when shaved. Like i said, very few men have the facial bones to get away with baldness.