Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Voluntary homeless

wasted12years

wasted12years

Overlord
★★★★★
For the last 5 years or so i've dreamt of living in the woods. I got an offer to live in a small house in a suburban area next year, but the problem is the rent is expensive as fuck. It's $1000 a month, (yea it's expensive to rent a place in southern Sweden). I think i can afford the rent with autismbuxx or other types of welfare from the state/government but i still feel it's too expensive and i don't really feel like giving money to my brother. I know he just wants to take my money, since he is a narcissistic fuck, i'm just an income/profit to him. I would personally rent half the price to my little brother if i had one. I also don't use any heat like most people need, or shower that often so he will really earn alot from my rent.

It's actually allowed in Swedistan to set up a tent and live 24 hrs on a spot and then you can move the tent a couple of feet, it's not as cucked as other European countries when it comes to that. The chance of getting spotted by a random NPC is not so high. It would take atleast a month before i would get spotted and reported. I don't need water or electricity since my diet consists of raw meat and eggs. Showering and washing clothes could be more difficult but i could probably find somewhere to do it. I could get one of those power banks to charge my phone if i really wanted to and i can charge my phone at the train station waiting booth. Having a job could become problematic, since i would have to leave my tent during the day so chances of it getting stolen or vandalized would increase dramatically (that's pretty much the only thing that hinders me from doing this unfortunately) and i'm not sure if i could get welfarebuxx for living in a tent unless i lie about my current living address (they would probably want me to get an apartment so i wouldn't live rent free.) I have money to survive for atleast 5 years but i would have to get some type of income.

This guy in the video really had everything he needed. He had a tent with a stove in it, and he worked 3 hrs a day as a personal assistant, i often go back and watch this video and dream of the good rent free life. Nowadays he currently lives rent free in a green house like structure.

View: https://youtu.be/CJVECC-eyag

View: https://youtu.be/ix_r6cLREu0

View: https://youtu.be/sx7aVE54cE8

You don't want a tent you want this shit here. Made a a pro-bushcraftsman, i.e me.

You don't want a tent you want this shit here. Made a a pro-bushcraftsman, i.e me.

View attachment 395034
That's impressive. Is that your hut you live in from time to time? How do you keep the rain or snow from not getting in? I wish i could live in that, it's bigger than my tent.

That's impressive. Is that your hut you live in from time to time? How do you keep the rain or snow from not getting in? I wish i could live in that, it's bigger than my tent.

I haven't tried sleeping in it yet tbh but you definitely could do that and not die (for a week or two). It stays very dry inside at this point but if it rains for hours on end then it will leak.

I haven't tried sleeping in it yet tbh but you definitely could do that and not die (for a week or two). It stays very dry inside at this point but if it rains for hours on end then it will leak.
Did you build it far from civilization or on your own property?

Did you build it far from civilization or on your own property?

It's close to civilization but not anywhere anyone would ever tend to go and if they did it's really difficult to see it. Well some lumberjacks went in there in November and it seemed they knocked a tree down onto it, but it was repairable.

It's close to civilization but not anywhere anyone would ever tend to go and if they did it's really difficult to see it. Well some lumberjacks went in there in November and it seemed they knocked a tree down onto it, but it was repairable.
That's really amazing Paranthropus Boiseicel. Like i said i would love to live there, looks like an eastern european coniferous forest, or maybe it's in the US. It doesn't really matter, it's beautiful never the less.

My dream is to get a van and live inside for a year.

1000 is way too much, if you aim at not having centralized heating (but I'd recommend to have running water and some sewage system, electricity it depends if you can plug a solar system of some kind) even 500€ would be too much.
That kind of accomodation isn't usually advertised, and rarely close to urban areas/bus stops.
If you really really really want to live simpler go to a remote area and ask around. That's how I found an apartment for 200€ in an empty building, no heating system, all other services are present, Internet isn't the fastest).

When i lived in a tent at ~12,000 feet, in winter, i made a greenhouse tent cover for my tent. It would be 20°f outside and 60°f inside. I used a frame tents because it shed the heavy snows better. /\

Users who are viewing this thread​

Bluepillers: 4
My dream is to get a van and live inside for a year.
use a car instead i'd only go for a van if two but as a solo you don't need the extra attention that van camping brings.

LifeFuel for NEETs

you ate eggs raw ? i try from market grind beef meat adn bio eggs i was goood

I'm thinking about just living in my car after I finish he army and judt taking out the front left seat in my car and just making that place into a singlr person bed and just live like that rent free and not being bound to any location. Tbh I think it's even more comfy than having any house.
It's a bit small because it's a simple sedan but it's great to be mobile and be able to see the country and sleep wherever you like :feelscomfy:

skogstvs me
Fuck i'm so jealous of him, but it had to suck a little during the winter with -10 celsius inside the tent. I mean i can handle +3 celsius without any problems, only a little cold in the face with my sleeping bag but -10!! goddamn.

Fuck i'm so jealous of him, but it had to suck a little during the winter with -10 celsius inside the tent. I mean i can handle +3 celsius without any problems, only a little cold in the face with my sleeping bag but -10!! goddamn.
can u go south , sub tropic

Based Swedistan. What's a pity that climate is so cold there.

There are even solar panels to charge your phone.

I'm considering becoming a full recluse living in a tent and consooming e-books and shows on the phone when neeting will be no longer available. Today's technology is very impressive. The biggest problem is to get food.

can hunt , dumpster dive, or just use coins you found or get from normans gor eggs and bread , its not hard to find food in tourist side near bench , parks , small trash bins , food is abundant near wastefull normans :)

I could probably build a own house from all the materials and furniture thrown away on a daily basis in Germany but the paperwork doesn't allow to just build wherever. so would have to transport it to an eastern country or smth.

Vagabondmaxxing, I had a dream of being an American riding the railways once. Now I want to be a semi-bum in SE Asia.