Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Voting for a leftwing party is literally voting for this

• Thread starter Deleted member 1252
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 1252

Parody Account
-
6536D482 7D02 4E60 B148 15AC57218A19

High IQ, fuck leftist cucks

It's just begun for femdomcels

brtual
isnt that what happened in the far-right nazi regime tho?

replace stacy with becky and you're correct

Left leaning and Right leaning majority political parties aren't really any different, they do the same things and want the same things, just for different reasons, end results are generally the same.

brtual
isnt that what happened in the far-right nazi regime tho?

JFL, there were no high ranking foids in Nazi germany, they were forced to be in traditional subservient roles

TFW we won't ever get the old democratic party back, we have no true populist party. Both parties have this weird rationalist ideal, republicans think about the constitution the same way medieval peasants saw the divine right of kings and democrats think they have to save the world when the neighborhood they are currently in is burning.

Left leaning and Right leaning majority political parties aren't really any different, they do the same things and want the same things, just for different reasons, end results are generally the same.

Mainstream right isn’t a lot better but it’s definitely preferable. Every feminist policy ever has been brought in by the left.

JFL at thinking that voting will change a damn thing

Mainstream right isn’t a lot better but it’s definitely preferable. Every feminist policy ever has been brought in by the left.

Major RIGHT leaning parties are just as guilty as Major LEFT leaning parties in regards to globalization absolutely destroying the average man's ability to have a decent life and get a decent woman.

Example: The Center-RIGHT leaning major party has sold out Australia to China for $$$. The biggest "Right" leaning parties are full of Low IQ retards who sell out nations and brutally demoralize and cuck men just as badly as LEFT leaning major party does.

JFL, there were no high ranking foids in Nazi germany, they were forced to be in traditional subservient roles

stop coping, bro
they were higher than the males inmates for sure

Major RIGHT leaning parties are just as guilty as Major LEFT leaning parties in regards to globalization absolutely destroying the average man's ability to have a decent life and get a decent woman.

Example: The Center-RIGHT leaning major party has sold out Australia to China for $$$. The biggest "Right" leaning parties are full of Low IQ retards who sell out nations and brutally demoralize and cuck men just as badly as LEFT leaning major party does.

This post is specifically referring to the ultra-feminism exposed by all leftwing parties in western countries. I’m not arguing that the mainstream right is very competent or anything, but they are still the lesser of two evils. Ideally you should vote for a fringe mens rights party.

this

hey OP, JFL tbh just noticed that the women in your image are "aryan"(tall, blonde, etc)

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Last edited:
Leftist are disgusting

There are high ranked femoids in modern right-wing party AfD, though.

tfw no amazon Stacy dominatrix gf :feelsrope:

What about Bernie Sanders? Although he is a left wing Liberal, he is very based about females

While not as bad as the 2016 election, both candidates suck.

Let's elect John McCafe.

Voting sucks completely, we need to replace democracy with Marxist-Rodgerism

tfw no amazon Stacy dominatrix gf :feelsrope:
Based.
Even male depictions of supposed dystopia are better than reality. You get some kinky action from hot foids in pic.
In reality noone even trips over you and fugly whores get paid to exist on the Internet.

What about Bernie Sanders? Although he is a left wing Liberal, he is very based about females

JFL if you think this, he is openly a radical feminist SJW

Just because someone hates the capitalist system doesn’t make them blackpilled

This future is inevitable tbh there is no stopping it

Joeloseph Stalinossus disagrees.

tbh. Conservacucks still believe in feminism, just not necessary extreme feminism (but regardless that kind will still take over in a society where women are granted rights)

JFL if you think this, he is openly a radical feminist SJW

Just because someone hates the capitalist system doesn’t make them blackpilled
No, I've seen some quotes of him about females. I've seen it here. That's how I know

I keep holding out hope SJW's and feminists and Transexuals and Jews keep it up and eventually everyone who isn't a cuck gets so pissed off with leftist communist ideology that everything swings completely in the other direction and we go full steam and end up with fascist dictatorship who comes in and fixes everything, including inceldom.

Only that the foid would be fat , filled with tattoos and dyed pink hair

Was a few weeks ago, sorry, but I remember seeing it

Oh well that’s enough evidence for me!
I keep holding out hope SJW's and feminists and Transexuals and Jews keep it up and eventually everyone who isn't a cuck gets so pissed off with leftist communist ideology that everything swings completely in the other direction and we go full steam and end up with fascist dictatorship who comes in and fixes everything, including inceldom.

High IQ

Excellent counterargument, you truly are a superior intellect.

Oh right, I forgot I was responding to a TERRIFIC argument and my post was unworthy in comparison

Wait a minute, nope you just posted a shitty meme with ZERO argument.

Oh right, I forgot I was responding to a TERRIFIC argument and my post was unworthy in comparison

:forcedsmile:

Except you’re the one whining about being a genius.