Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Voting poll for who the new moderator of this forum will be

Who should be the new moderator of incels.co

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
remove the actual anime chad fag mods and replace them with

@based_meme
@Incellectual
@BlkPillPres

@FrailPaleStaleMale or @Incellectual should be mod tbh

giphy.gif

He wouldn't even want to be a mod, at least I don't think. He thinks this forum is inherently flawed and the changes he would want to make would be dramatic, he hates this forum and wouldn't waste his time modding it since he constantly alludes to his moneymaxxing and other plans he has.

remove the actual anime chad fag mods and replace them with

@based_meme
@Incellectual
@BlkPillPres

Pls no. No custodial duties.

Voted for @BummerDrummer , @chudur-budur , and @LittleBoy .

give mod status or i riot

@FACEandLMS, time to moderate again invi. Voted for you bbc

@Incellectual should be new mod, fuck those others niggers

He wouldn't even want to be a mod, at least I don't think. He thinks this forum is inherently flawed and the changes he would want to make would be dramatic, he hates this forum and wouldn't waste his time modding it since he constantly alludes to his moneymaxxing and other plans he has.

He strikes me as the kind of guy who'd ban half the forum for blue pill because they don't fit his criteria for being black pilled enough.

He strikes me as the kind of guy who'd ban half the forum for blue pill because they don't fit his criteria for being black pilled enough.

He also said if he was in charge anime avis would be banned :feelskek: :feelskek: It would be the apocalypse for animecels if he rose to power ngl

He also said if he was in charge anime avis would be banned :feelskek: :feelskek: It would be the apocalypse for animecels if he rose to power ngl

JFL

Then you know what I mean exactly.

@FACEandLMS and @BlkPillPres are the only logical options, they are legit the only real contributors of blackpilled content. Everyone else is a meme-user and postmaxxer.

Can't wait till @BlkPillPres gains power. All you postmaxxing autistic retards will get banned in no time JFL, you idiots are essentially no different to a bot, you are just another sad version of Ritalincel.

@FACEandLMS and @BlkPillPres are the only logical options, they are legit the only real contributors of blackpilled content. Everyone else is a meme-user and postmaxxer.

Can't wait till @BlkPillPres gains power. All you postmaxxing autistic retards will get banned in no time JFL, you idiots are essentially no different to a bot, you are just another sad version of Ritalincel.
Sadly, its because of such posts that they most likely won't receive it.

@BummerDrummer my favourite on here, all the way

Add me to the poll

I think that all the mods needs to be in agreement when they're permabanning someone so it wouldn't matter.

Chudur budur in the lead. Absolutely based and grannypilled.

Just be curry mog as well.

Voted @BummerDrummer.

You fucking fags better vote for me.

4DD44F32 76AE 4C4B 88F7 32683211DE12

I would just leave this decision to Serge. Some of the aforementioned candidates have sizeable egos and conflicts of interest with other users. Giving them moderator powers would only increase tension and probably lead to censorship of the opposing views, especially since some are pretty outspoken in their interpretation of the blackpill.

Uses all three votes on bummer like a boss @BummerDrummer youre a faggot fuck you

If you didnt know, @WithoutMe is no longer a moderator. And when @Ryo_Hazuki left the forum, he was replaced the same day. Look at the moderator list. Most are inactive and its clear they need more asap.

You have 3 votes btw

@FACEandLMS @BummerDrummer @FastBananaCEO @Napoleon de Geso @AccountError @FrothySolutions @BlkPillPres @LittleBoy @chudur-budur

Vote now or else fakecel

@Amacko
@wereqryan
@JohnDcel
@MartinLutherCoon
@Copemaxx
@Jhincel
@Animecel2D
@deathsh+rt
@DarthSpectra
@Dregster666
@Lookscel
@Twinkcel
@Speedloader
@Cruel
@Bjrgaminggod
@MentalistKebab
@Hail The Bloatlord
@Daydreamincel
@Quarantined
@zekr
@Too_ugly_forlife
@Gyros_Pretcel
@tulasdanslos
@BummerDrummer
@Yonno
@Capable_Onion
@Ignas
@guaucel
@Snow Dushman
@AAAAAAAAAAAcel
@ThisLifeKillsMe
@anon1822
@Legendarywristcel
@NEETard
@SithSalvation
@Inceywincey
@Kashayam
@Vorbei
@RopeMaXXer
@D3X
@GanyoTribe
@BlackpilledTruecel
@virgin4life
@Ultimatepassivecel
@TallCelFag
@Draco
@Unhappy-Man
@Atavistic Autist
@pp183
@HumanTrash
@N-Digger
@Gladiatorcel
@MSCW
@Hobbitcel
@Wristlet 2
@FinnCel
@SwordsmanAlt
@UpsideDown
@Feces
@Boeuf
@Iwanttolive
@Indari
@Katashi
@VictoryOrDeath
@TedKaczynskiFan
@Vermilioncore
@usernamesevn
@ThoughtfulCel
@omnilet
@PluralSpaceRace
@Polar
@norxcorp
@Italiancel
@Gamblord
@IncelKing
@ChinaCurry
@kvn
@The Incel Decade
@AsiaCel
@BlackPillRiceBall
@happiless
@PM_ME_STRIPPERS
@gymletethnicel
@MaxZM98
@Fuckcel
@Adamhastor
@LastGerman
@Lv99_BixNood
@V0id
@HappilySingle
@Excluded
@GeneticDeadEnd
@Adversor
@Shinjicel
@Michinomiya Hirohit
@SUH
@CaptainCuck
@startcel
@PolishMisanthrope
@Lonestarkiller6
@subhuman incel 98
@GoffSystemQB
@Monk of Failure
@Arch Anemone
@BlackPill Scholar
@0fflinemode
@Damo the incel
@I.N.C.E.L.S. Boss
@AmIjustDreaming
@ManletHalfCurry
@metabuxx
@Ap0calypse
@K3MP3R
@PassTheRope/Cope
@BlkPillPres for based machivailean posts
@chudur-budur for bending space time Continuum
@Incellectual for mod 2020 as well

If I was a mod, I'd review applications with my niggas on discord so it's not just me judging whether someone sounds like a larper or not.

@BummerDrummer
@Napoleon de Geso
full

Me. I will put an end to the retarded gatekeeping and most shitposters who exaggerate. Absolutely no foid will even attempt to enter here. Check my post history, I believe I am worthy

Did without me ascend or something what happened

Frothysolutions? lmao that guy is a landwhale lover. FUCK HIM

Who cares about the rules more than me though? I'm always like "Hey this is supposed to be in Off Topic. Hey that's bragging. Hey that's worship. Hey that's race baiting."

If I was a mod, I'd review applications with my niggas on discord so it's not just me judging whether someone sounds like a larper or not.

Do the mods review all applications together and agree upon it?

The best mod is one who's neutral and won't let all the power get to their head or be corrupted by their emotions.

Apart from @FACEandLMS all the other users that got frequent votes/mentions are due to having popularity/fame amongst users which is the last person you want to be a moderator.
I've moderated 1 forum my entire life with over 200k members and the amount of hate some mods get it quite astonishing. It also tends to be the more popular members that receive hate as they are perhaps more lenient to their friends/people close to them.

Then you'll get some people who are just too immature to be a mod (it's quite obvious who). Some members on here can never take anything seriously.

I'd vouch for anyone to be mod provided:

-They can be mature at the right moment.
-No racist/religious standings shall influence their moderation.
-No bias towards any user.
-No significant postmaxxers.

Sure some are entertaining but nowhere moderater material as a mod on an incel forum you need to be high IQ blackpill spreader not just shitposting or post maxxing so

Made me laugh. Everything else is true.

Choofed

it's gonna be another 2020cel who will sell your ips
This would be perfect. Someone who has no forum halo and is mature would be an ideal mod.

We need someone to enforce the rules, not penalize someone who critiqued their waifu :feelstastyman: years ago so has a grudge against the user.

Lost it :feelskek:

FaceandLMS? No. This guy can't even turn up on time to his own livestream (I acknowledge he's busy). Do you really think he'll moderate the forum?

I'm impartial towards Blkpillpres.

Last edited:
The best mod is one who's neutral and won't let all the power get to their head or be corrupted by their emotions.

Apart from @FACEandLMS all the other users that got frequent votes/mentions are due to having popularity/fame amongst users which is the last person you want to be a moderator.
I've moderated 1 forum my entire life with over 200k members and the amount of hate some mods get it quite astonishing. It also tends to be the more popular members that receive hate as they are perhaps more lenient to their friends/people close to them.

Then you'll get some people who are just too immature to be a mod (it's quite obvious who). Some members on here can never take anything seriously.

I'd vouch for anyone to be mod provided:

-They can be mature at the right moment.
-No racist/religious standings shall influence their moderation.
-No bias towards any user.
-No significant postmaxxers.

Made me laugh. Everything else is true.

View attachment 264811

This would be perfect. Someone who has no forum halo and is mature would be an ideal mod.

We need someone to enforce the rules, not penalize someone who critiqued their waifu :feelstastyman: years ago so has a grudge against the user.

Lost it :feelskek:

FaceandLMS? No. This guy can't even turn up on time to his own livestream (I acknowledge he's busy). Do you really think he'll moderate the forum?

I'm impartial towards Blkpillpres.
Ok ya ya ya ya so basically me @everyone who dn rd he said vote for me

Hey guys 3rd place can I like get to first or something

Gorillacel shold be the mod

I have no idea who any of these guys are, apart from @FastBananaCEO

I would like to thank everyone that wrote me in. Naturally, as I was not on the poll, it shouldn't matter that others tied w/ me due to the unanimity the community took in nominating me of their own free will. I humbly accept.

My first act as MODKING SITOKIRMENT is exempting waifus from the foid-worship rule.

@FrothySolutions @FastBananaCEO and @chudur-budur are the only legit choices, rest are troll picks tbh
Low post count
what do you mean i have a low post count?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back