Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL W*men shamelessly brag about the natural privilege they have while simultaneously claim they're being oppressed and men have much better lives

Rape is natural too
That roastoid wouldn't have a problem with that, right? Nature is beautiful

Foids want to have the privilege of feminism while maintaining the beauty standards/social responsibilities of the 1970s.

Foids want to have the privilege of feminism while maintaining the beauty standards/social responsibilities of the 1970s.
More like they want to go back to caveman times while keeping all the benefits of feminism and modern civilization :feelstastyman:

I've seen roasties claim there is no rape in nature :feelshaha:
jfl, when i had a male and female dog (bitch), the male CLEARLY raped the foid dog all the time before we neutered him.
she would growl at him and try to get away but he overpowered her in size and was able to pass on his retarded genes despite her protests (the male dog was a retard).
good thing we were able to sell the seven puppies or we might have had to drown them or eat them (i am korean).

Rape is natural too
Based.

But yes OP, you hit the nail on the head.

You can’t have a prosperous civilization with only a select few males happy in terms of reproduction.

jfl, when i had a male and female dog (bitch), the male CLEARLY raped the foid dog all the time before we neutered him.
she would growl at him and try to get away but he overpowered her in size and was able to pass on his retarded genes despite her protests (the male dog was a retard).
good thing we were able to sell the seven puppies or we might have had to drown them or eat them (i am korean).
I once watched a video on youtube of a 1000kg walrus raping a penguin just for fun :dafuckfeels:

these retarded normies using this pseudo darwinist lingo are cringe af

bitch you don't even know the fuck you're saying. In nature children are killed and foids are raped. Sometimes child foids are raped, killed and eaten.

Muh nature is good :feelstastyman:

So much common sense disguised as scientific in this post, like just because something makes "sense" nature will always work this way. Women were so important that we literally have evidence of mass infanticide of foids in most primitive and ancient societies. Women weren't valued shit.

Rape is natural too
You know what else is natural? Physical power. Animals with more physical power dominate animals with less physical power. I'm sure she wouldn't have a problem with me fucking up her cumsoaked face then draggigng her with her hair into my bedroom where she'll be fucked to the death because death happens literally every second in nature.

bitch you don't even know the fuck you're saying. In nature children are killed and foids are raped. Sometimes child foids are raped, killed and eaten.

So much common sense disguised as scientific in this post, like just because something makes "sense" nature will always work this way. Women were so important that we literally have evidence of mass infanticide of foids in most primitive and ancient societies. Women weren't valued shit.
Its funny because all this nature talk only matters when it benefits women.

Rape is natural, so is murder. But there are laws that prevent them from happening.

I find it very funny when women make the same appeals to nature and evo psych that PUAs do :feelskek:

I find it very funny when women make the same appeals to nature and evo psych that PUAs do :feelskek:
It's probably only masculine high T (ugly) foids that do this, normal roasties don't even try arguing with logic.

It's probably only high T (ugly) foids that do this, normal roasties don't even try arguing with logic.
You'd be surprised tbh with how edgy and quirky some foids like to be I wouldn't be surprised if they say these things now and then to "shock" people.

She is arguing for a morality based on Darwinism. She doesn't even understand it and for sure she doesn't want it.

I actually agree with natural selection being good, but this also gives men the right to rape females. Most likely the female would be against that though, because she is not consistent – she only supports natural selection when it benefits her.

Nigga what? In nature other horses get castraded? That bitch is literally :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman: